over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Found Mass on My Bladder!!!

Warrior08

Registered
So went in for a Cat Scan for a Hernia and they found a mass on my bladder. The issue is the mass is in an unusual place. It is located between the walls of the bladder not hanging off the inside like usual.

The doctor performed a surgery to take off a piece of something that was hanging off my bladder wall but wasn't part of the mass.

Our plan is to perform a cat scan every month to see if it growing.

I will say I'm working with the one of best urologist in NYC which makes me feel good but he is concerned bc he hasn't seen this growth in between the baldder walls more then one or two other times.

I'm hoping its just its nothing.

My question is do I have to worry about running Anabolics ????

I know I must stay away from GH and MK and those things that raise IGF but will running a HRT and or a small dose Test cycle cuase any more issues or aide in the growth of the mass?????

Staying Positive... good thing is I caught this now!!!!! thank god for that hernia LOL

I hope whatever it is....

....that it is benign. Prayers to you.

Unfortunately, most things that cause growth to occur could worsen your situation. I would lay off everything unless HRT/TRT is necessary for you.

Id prolly ask the dude with a phd. Not Bob from PM.

Damn. Hoping for the best. Please keep us posted.

I know most of the highly respected uro guys in nyc and NONE of them would recommend serial CT scans for a bladder mass...wtf. You get an ultrasound if you are looking to monitor it. But its either concerning or it isnt... its really quite simple..size, location and does it enhance.. If it doesnt enhance then you follow it via Ultrasound and if it does you biopsy it.

You can also get an MRI and see how the enhancement signals are. I know the body imagers at sinai do that all the time ( well mostly ultrasound...)

You get a CT for some reasons and ok even for initial diagnosis but serial CT scans in an otherwise healthy guy... good luck with that.

Yes stop all gear if its concerning. People die from transitional and squamous all the time and you are asking if you should keep doing a cosmetic ( AAS) drug and you might have a bladder mass..

I know most of the highly respected uro guys in nyc and NONE of them would recommend serial CT scans for a bladder mass...wtf. You get an ultrasound if you are looking to monitor it. But its either concerning or it isnt... its really quite simple..size, location and does it enhance.. If it doesnt enhance then you follow it via Ultrasound and if it does you biopsy it.

You can also get an MRI and see how the enhancement signals are. I know the body imagers at sinai do that all the time ( well mostly ultrasound...)

You get a CT for some reasons and ok even for initial diagnosis but serial CT scans in an otherwise healthy guy... good luck with that.

Yes stop all gear if its concerning. People die from transitional and squamous all the time and you are asking if you should keep doing a cosmetic ( AAS) drug and you might have a bladder mass..

Very good point! I'm going to just stick to my HRT dose and focus on being as healthy as possible ( cardio and low carb/ Low inflammation Diet)

Hmm I'm pretty sure it a cat scan they are sending me back for each month.... I might be wrong but I do know I'm going to a radiologists for the what ever type of scan or ultrasound there doing.

Thanks for the help I will call the doctor and find out exactly what they are doing.

Id prolly ask the dude with a phd. Not Bob from PM.

I agree,, but when your going through things like this its always nice to hear comments from friends and family, somebody could have a tip that might help you out and remember the guy with the PHD doesn't always know everything, that why they call it 'practicing medicine'.

I agree,, but when your going through things like this its always nice to hear comments from friends and family, somebody could have a tip that might help you out and remember the guy with the PHD doesn't always know everything, that why they call it 'practicing medicine'.

Exactly ! or maybe somebody here has gone through some bladder issues and could help out or share there experience.

so spoke to the doctor today....

he said the biopsy was too small to tell if it was cancerous. but he did say the cells were a typical, but that doesn't mean its cancer or anything bad.

He told me i need to have another cystoscopy in 3-4 months to check everything.

Im also having another CT scan in month to check the size of the mass to see if its growing.

he said the biopsy was too small to tell if it was cancerous. but he did say the cells were a typical, but that doesn't mean its cancer or anything bad.

Im also having another CT scan in month to check the size of the mass to see if its growing.

WTF? I cannot believe they are not able to determine if it was cancerous....I have had needle biopsies that provided enough tissue for this determination. Your doctor did a surgical procedure and removed tissue, but tells you that that the biopsy was too small? Doesn't sound right to me.

Ah I see. Didnt realize you already had a biopsy. It happens sometimes where you do a few passes but its hard to know where you are and you miss it or dont get enough cells. its reasonable to follow it via imaging then and not to do an excisional biopsy. if it does continue to grow then they will do one but for now its fine to watch and wait.

So went in for a Cat Scan for a Hernia and they found a mass on my bladder. The issue is the mass is in an unusual place. It is located between the walls of the bladder not hanging off the inside like usual.

The doctor performed a surgery to take off a piece of something that was hanging off my bladder wall but wasn't part of the mass.

Our plan is to perform a cat scan every month to see if it growing.

I will say I'm working with the one of best urologist in NYC which makes me feel good but he is concerned bc he hasn't seen this growth in between the baldder walls more then one or two other times.

I'm hoping its just its nothing.

My question is do I have to worry about running Anabolics ????

I know I must stay away from GH and MK and those things that raise IGF but will running a HRT and or a small dose Test cycle cuase any more issues or aide in the growth of the mass?????

Staying Positive... good thing is I caught this now!!!!! thank god for that hernia LOL

Some people keep playing with fire until they are covered in 3rd degree burns.

I work for spine doctors. I would say 10-20% of people imaged for the spine go for follow up imaging for random cysts or growths. 95%+ come back and is nothing. The rest I'm not sure but they don't come back as they prioritize this issue. I do recall two recent patients who were very thankful the spine imaging found masses early and taken care of. They are doing well now. I have a feeling your mass will come back as nothing.

While I understand what you're saying. It appears to me he was almost looking for permission to keep using. i.e "Bob - Yeah, I had the same issue. No worries bro, keep on your current cycle".

Not bashing you OP. We're all adults here for the most part. You find out some health issues that may be life threatening, I'm seeking professional advice. Now if GG or Stewie commented, id listen. Don't listen to Bob.

What? To small? You need one cell? I work in oncology, I am not a physician, although nor I am clueless. We do this ALL the time. Also, I had a cancer scare myself this past year where they found a mass in my body. 3-4 months? If that is a cancerous mass, you could be dead in 3-4 months, depending on its rate of growth.

I found my mass, I went for an ultrasound, results showed an atypical mass and highly suspicious to the radiologist. I immediately scheduled an MRI to confirm size, placement and location. I immediately scheduled an ultrasound guided biopsy for cytology over needle aspiration to prevent seeding the area. After results showed a non-cancerous mass although it is always possible they could have happened to miss a cancerous cell, I opted to have the golf ball sized tumor removed. This all occurred within a month.

I wasn't going to sit around and wait, nor was my oncologist and surgeon comfortable either.

I work for spine doctors. I would say 10-20% of people imaged for the spine go for follow up imaging for random cysts or growths. 95%+ come back and is nothing. The rest I'm not sure but they don't come back as they prioritize this issue. I do recall two recent patients who were very thankful the spine imaging found masses early and taken care of. They are doing well now. I have a feeling your mass will come back as nothing.

Thanks man. i like the positivity! I think I've had this mass for a long time honestly. Ive always had these random spurts of pain in when i urinated. It would happen like once a year and i remember it as a kid.

What? To small? You need one cell? I work in oncology, I am not a physician, although nor I am clueless. We do this ALL the time. Also, I had a cancer scare myself this past year where they found a mass in my body. 3-4 months? If that is a cancerous mass, you could be dead in 3-4 months, depending on its rate of growth.

I found my mass, I went for an ultrasound, results showed an atypical mass and highly suspicious to the radiologist. I immediately scheduled an MRI to confirm size, placement and location. I immediately scheduled an ultrasound guided biopsy for cytology over needle aspiration to prevent seeding the area. After results showed a non-cancerous mass although it is always possible they could have happened to miss a cancerous cell, I opted to have the golf ball sized tumor removed. This all occurred within a month.

I wasn't going to sit around and wait, nor was my oncologist and surgeon comfortable either.

Yea I'm really considering getting a second opinion. IDK what to do. This Dr is suppose to be the best.....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear