over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Found old bottle of Methyltrienolone

gman

Newbies
So anyways, found an old bottle in some old boxes in my closet. My question for gurus is what can go wrong? When I say old, I mean 8-10 years old with very small crystal floaters. I'm guessing a little heat will take care of the floaters but the big issue is, I don't remember the concentration =/ Now that can be a problem.....

I think there was a similar thread recently about this. I probably wouldn't given you don't know the concentration, and it's methyl tren, so psychosis is a probability. At the very least filter it.

PS- I absolutely love how risk tolerant some of us are with our bodies as bodybuilders lol

Oreos? Hell no, I need to stay on my diet. 19 year old tren? Hmmm :)

So anyways, found an old bottle in some old boxes in my closet. My question for gurus is what can go wrong? When I say old, I mean 8-10 years old with very small crystal floaters. I'm guessing a little heat will take care of the floaters but the big issue is, I don't remember the concentration =/ Now that can be a problem.....
If you’re unsure if the concentration then tread very carefully, or just toss it. It’s not a terribly expensive product.

I think there was a similar thread recently about this. I probably wouldn't given you don't know the concentration, and it's methyl tren, so psychosis is a probability. At the very least filter it.

PS- I absolutely love how risk tolerant some of us are with our bodies as bodybuilders lol

Oreos? Hell no, I need to stay on my diet. 19 year old tren? Hmmm :)
Sad but so true.

Well the thing is Methyltrienolone can be taken oral, so no need to filter. But I know there has got to be someone here that can help identify for me - it was a PM sponsor. I just can't remember who, lol....

Shitcan it.. Not worth the risk
Well, if there weren't so many old school vets around I wouldn't even think twice about trying to save it. But the people here are good people with a vast knowledge and experience. If I can't find out here, then it is definitely a lost cause. But I waited 10 years so what's a few days to see if someone can help? But I am in no way not taking what you guys to heart. So far nobody thinks this is a good idea.

Well, if there weren't so many old school vets around I wouldn't even think twice about trying to save it. But the people here are good people with a vast knowledge and experience. If I can't find out here, then it is definitely a lost cause. But I waited 10 years so what's a few days to see if someone can help? But I am in no way not taking what you guys to heart. So far nobody thinks this is a good idea.

Most concentrations I seen have been 250 or 500 micrograms. Try a tab per day for 7-10 days, then see where your at.

Most concentrations I seen have been 250 or 500 micrograms. Try a tab per day for 7-10 days, then see where your at.
Ah.... I see you are not only old school, but old school verified sponsor... This was a liquid oral version around 2009-2010. I wish I could say more but I don't know how much I can say without getting in trouble. Did the liquid versions use at about the same dosage?

What's the real benefit of risking it?
I mean.. Why?
U have to weigh what WOULD go wrong against what COULD go right.

Well, thanks everyone that replied. Yes, I realize it would be best to simply toss it and start over. But my decission is to simply treat it as if it was 1mg/ml, delute 3 parts oil to the 56ml left and dose it as if it was 250mcg. Probably not the smartest thing to do but I highly doubt anyone would have made a concentration greater that 1mg/ml. At 250mcg there should still be some benefit and I can slowly increase the dossage by 1ml per day after a week time if I don't feel I am getting enough out of it. But thanks again for all the input and concern.

I don't think it's that big of a deal if it was stored properly. Start with a little bit. An amount that you think might not even do anything just in case. Then slowly work your way up each time.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear