over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Found the grand daddy of all supplements

Are people still taking niacin? I thought studies had shown no cardiovascular benefits in spite of its improvement on lipid profile

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I can't use it. I'm super sensitive to the flushing.....but hell I'm sensitive to most of the stuff I would like to take such as preworkout with stimulants, etc.

I look as red as a beet for hours....and feel like crap. Leaves me looking like I have a massive sunburn.....and I'm a naturally dark complexion.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Are people still taking niacin? I thought studies had shown no cardiovascular benefits in spite of its improvement on lipid profile

I stopped taking mine, the doctor didn't see the need anymore either. I was taking the script Niaspan too. It didn't really seem to boos my HDL much anyhow. I was taking 1000 mg/day too.

I can't use it. I'm super sensitive to the flushing.....but hell I'm sensitive to most of the stuff I would like to take such as preworkout with stimulants, etc.

I look as red as a beet for hours....and feel like crap. Leaves me looking like I have a massive sunburn.....and I'm a naturally dark complexion.

The script Niaspan works great if you really want to take it. No flushing at all on that and I got flushing from all the different types in the stores OTC. It is timed release and patented. Not sure if insurance covers it now though.

The script Niaspan works great if you really want to take it. No flushing at all on that and I got flushing from all the different types in the stores OTC. It is timed release and patented. Not sure if insurance covers it now though.
Yeah......most of the recent studies I had seen concurred with what you and your doc figured out. I think most of the lipid benefits came out of the red yeast rice part of the old combo.

I'm actually using just Cardarine and Fish oil as part of my current supplements. I know I can't specifically compare blood work....but my lipids weren't affected while using Cardarine during my current "blast". But I'm only using 250mg test and maybe 300mg of Primo and was maybe 5-6 weeks in at the time of my last test.

I've continued the Cardaraine....and should be due for my next round of labs within a month or so....so I will have more data.

I know NotHuman seen actual improvement in his lipid values from Cardaraine.

Thanks for sharing this. It's going to replace a lot of my supplements and really simplify things.

I've known of this supplement for a long time and it has never really impressed me. It's a good formula but a lot of things still aren't correct dosages.

Disreguard.

Last edited:
I've known of this supplement for a long time and it has never really impressed me. It's a good formula but a lot of things still aren't correct dosages.
Big LEF fan and user and I don't use this either. I use NOW Adam multi and stack tons of other vitals, many by LEF.

It's not bad for an all in one. It has some holes so I just assemble my own. It would be cost prohibitive (and tons of caps) to take this plus all the other shit I take. I'm ocd and take way more than anyone I've seen.

Another all in one I've used/liked as a multi was Vitacost Synergy, was like 6 caps.

Last edited:

I'm thinking I can take 24 capsules daily (double dose) and then add a little extra of a couple of things I don't feel I would be getting enough of.

I'm thinking I can take 24 capsules daily (double dose) and then add a little extra of a couple of things I don't feel I would be getting enough of.

$50 every 2 weeks? No thanks.

$50 every 2 weeks? No thanks.

That's much less expensive than buying each supplement individually. Worth it for those seeking life extension benefits.

That's much less expensive than buying each supplement individually. Worth it for those seeking life extension benefits.

Maybe. But you could buy individually and get much more per dose and more than likely a more cost effective to dose ratio. I realize a lot of the ingredients are trademarked which make them more expensive, but as mentioned, many of the doses are low, and if you want an adequate dose, you're going to need to double dose, as you've said you'd do, which at that point, doesn't make it very cost effective nor much less expensive than buying individually.

Niacin like most vitamins is used for many processes in the body besides cardio. So there is still a need for it.

Maybe. But you could buy individually and get much more per dose and more than likely a more cost effective to dose ratio. I realize a lot of the ingredients are trademarked which make them more expensive, but as mentioned, many of the doses are low, and if you want an adequate dose, you're going to need to double dose, as you've said you'd do, which at that point, doesn't make it very cost effective nor much less expensive than buying individually.

I haven't done the math so I can't say for sure, but I take 10 of the supplements that are currently listed in the ingredients as stand alones. Doubling the dose would give me roughly the same amounts I am used to taking individually. ADITTIONALY, I would also be introducing new supplements into my bloodstream from all the other ingredients that are also effective that I do not currently take, which is a nice added bonus.

I would still have to take 1 extra Vitamin D3 tab and extra ashwagandha, and continue using things like curcumin, ubiquinol, vit k, etc. but I wouldn't need to take additional selenium, b vitamins, vit c, magnesium, taurine, betaine, pomegranate, and NAC. I'd have to figure it all out before deciding for sure and have time since It'll be a while before I run out of all those individual supps.

Nice combo... ordered some to try. Clean out some of my regular stuff with this update. Thanks for the info!

prob blends are usually sorted from highest to lowest, guess thats what he meant.

Yea but this supplement shouldn't be meant to replace everything. Obviously we would have to add things to get the right dosages, so it's easy to add an extra pill of magnesium glycinate/threonate in there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear