BIT OF WATER WEIGHT...HAHAHAHHAHHAHH

Attachments

• bigandsoft240.jpg
    bigandsoft240.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 2,044
Last edited:
ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

MY BAD it was last DEC 2002.

I am going to do my first contest...well, I hope maybe we will see :)

LOTS OF WATER TO SHED :)

Steak , you look thick bro, but how about a full body shot ,so we see what you got[ and no BIG PHIL , I am not talking about checking out his package,LOL!] have someone take a full body ,front ,side ,and rear pic of you and I will give my honest assesment of you.I think that is what you are seeking.I hope things are well for you.I will making that call about that job opt. tomorrow.I will let you know.

I cannot show that...

I am 1/4 Japanese...and my eyes are not slanted :D

so that means I have another issue HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHA!

IABADMAN,

I will work on more in the next couple days :)

Thanks for the help,

STEAK HELMET

a lesson in chemistry...

Looking huge...keep up the good mass gains...I cant wait till you diet so you can send me your sad sad sad emails...Ricky I dont want any more cardio...boohoo...can you help me make this tuna taste better? Good on ya mate:)

RIC,

THanks for the positive words...

and yes I will be bitching about teh tuna and 2 hours of cardio a day to slim my fat ass down :D

Steak , I put that call in for you ,I am still waiting to hear back.I will let you know before the week is over if they have anything for you.
Now , my honest take on your physique.You have a pretty good stucture with lots of room to grow.You are holding alot of water and if you diet down you will likely end up at around 200 , which is alittle light for your hieght.I think you should make sure your diet and training are top notch before you get on stage in your undies.My opinion is to try to get harder at the weight you are at and gradually try to fill up to around 265. If you do this right , in one or years you will be on stage at 225 or so .At that size you will be very competitive .You have nice shape and a good frame.You are just like me , I need to at least 255 on stage just to have that nice full look .I suggest you take your time and continue to grow and get harder .I think Xcell states diet is 60% of gaining size , honestly I would say it is more 70% or more.Your a very strong guy,but make sure to focus and legs and back [ you already have very good arms and pecs]Things will happen for you Steak , just don't rush into it.You have plenty of time. Get your business and personal life striaght .[too many guys don't this and end up in trouble or broke ,which is sad to me]Train hard and eat right in the mean time and when every thing is in order, believe me bro you will be plenty ready to step on stage.Get your ducks in a row and when you step on stage it will be a great expirence.If you decide to do a show anyway , you know I will support you 100% with your efforts.I have respect for anybody that competes and I admire the guts it takes to get on stage.You do what you want Steak [ I know you will anyway] , but my 2 cents , is get your life in order[not that it is fucked up ,but you kow what I mean] , put on size slowly and fill out to a nice hard 265 , then step on stage a kick alittle ass.This far easier said than done .LOL! But I know you can do it! Best of luck in your pursuits , you know that I think alot of you.....[ Oh yeah, get a blood test , I 'd like to see if everything is in balance]

IABADMAN,

THank you for the positive feedback...I wanted to get to 265 by MID DEC, but I did not reach my goal. DAMN...anyways I totally understand what you are saying about gettng things in order. I know it is a bit spendy to compete, and right now I need to get those funds up.

I do not want to embarrass myself by stepping onto the stage at a weight that is going to make me look small (I agree 200 is too small for 6'0"), if I was 5'8" that would be ok. I want to hit the stage at a hard 230 to 237.

I will work on getting things in order before I take that step...thank you for the advice and I will take this next year and see what I can do.

DAMN IT I knew I should have focused more this past summer, but I played too much softball and my diet was shit on the weekends.

Thank you again

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner