over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FOX 11 UFC SATURDAY APR. 19- WERDUM VS. BROWNE

EzekielAnon

Registered
Hey MMA fans great FREE UFC FOX card coming up this weekend. You can watch it free on FOX and the fights are just gonna be awesome!! The winner of Browne and Werdum fight gets a shot at Cain for the Heavyweight belt in Mexico this year. This fight is gonna be an all out war- Browne has been on a tare KO'in his last three opponents. Werdum is a savage bjj black belt on the ground and has great stand up. I just can't wait to watch this card. What do you bros think?

Where: Amway Center, Orlando, Florida- Prelims start on Fox Sports 1 at 5pm EST and the Main Card starts at 8pm EST on normal FOX.

Here is a majority of the card minus the fight pass fights and my predictions. Let me know what you guys think. I've done my research and think I'm right on in my picks, but this is combat sports so you never know.

Main Card

Main Event- Heavyweight Fight
#3 Travis Browne vs #2 Fabricio Werdum (Browne by KO or TKO)
Co-Main Event- Women's Bantamweight Fight
#3 Miesha Tate vs. #7 Liz Carmouche (Tate by decision)
#8 Donald Cerrone vs #11 Edson Barboza (Cerrone by KO or TKO) LW Fight
#13 Brad Tavares vs #14 Yoel Romero (Romero by decision) MW Fight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under Card on FS1

#5 Rafael dos Anjos vs #7Khabib Nurmagomedov (Nurmagomedov by KO 1st or 2nd round) LW Fight
Thiago Alves vs Seth Baczynski (Alves by KO or TKO) WW Fight
Jorge Masvidal vs Pat Healy (Jorge by decision) LW Fight
Estevan Paytan vs Alex White (Estevan by decision) FW Fight
Caio Magalhaes vs Luke Zachrich (Caio by KO or TKO) MW Fight
Jordan Mein vs Hernani Perpetuo (Jordan by decision) WW Fight

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some links to pre-fight material you guys maybe interested in watching-

FOX 11 Pre-Fight Press Conference
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcxpxr9y7Q4"]UFC on FOX 11: Pre-fight Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

Stare downs from the top four fights on Saturday's UFC on FOX 11 card.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak_1FZDulqQ"]UFC on FOX 11 staredowns - YouTube[/ame]

Full Weigh-in Video.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyhLMXTReVs"]UFC on FOX 11: Official Weigh-In - YouTube[/ame]

Dana White Pre-Fight Media Scrum Video
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcxhkcIT1bE"]UFC on FOX 11: Dana White Pre-Fight Presser Scrum - YouTube[/ame]

Great card!! I can't wait to watch thIs!! Thanks for post. You should do this for every UFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking forward to this fight card too.

Great card!! I can't wait to watch thIs!! Thanks for post. You should do this for every UFC.

If a MOD gives me the nod on doing a thread for a majority of the good cards like PPV's and these FOX Cards I will be happy to do it. They would just have tell me what area of the board to put them in.

Come on fellas what do you think on the out comes of the fights? Or are you guys just more casual MMA fans who watch and enjoy it regardless.

Come on fellas what do you think on the out comes of the fights? Or are you guys just more casual MMA fans who watch and enjoy it regardless.

I am a WWE guy myself:D Honestly i am what you would say mostly a casual fan most of the time but sometimes i get into it a bit more than some:headbang:

I am a WWE guy myself:D Honestly i am what you would say mostly a casual fan most of the time but sometimes i get into it a bit more than some:headbang:

You should watch it for the Heavyweight Main Event this time. It's gonna be a fricken war!!!! Plus the Cerrone vs Barboza is gonna be a hella of a fight!!! It's free so you should watch this one you won't regret it at all!!

You should watch it for the Heavyweight Main Event this time. It's gonna be a fricken war!!!! Plus the Cerrone vs Barboza is gonna be a hella of a fight!!! It's free so you should watch this one you won't regret it at all!!

That is all i need is for somebody to invite a guy to watch a fight and yes i will watch based on your recommendation:cool:

Cool thanks bro!

Believe it or not after the gym when all my hormones are raging watching MMA relaxes me. Plus the GH helps also lol

I'm obsessed with MMA. I watch every ppv and every free fight on fox. I hope Travis brown knocks werdums block off so we can see him fight Cain Velasquez!!!

Last edited:
Brown has looked good lately, but I think Werdum will wear him down.

I'm obsessed with MMA. I watch every ppv and every free fight on fox. I hope Travis brown knocks werdums block off so we can see him fight Cain Velasquez!!!

Hell yea I'm obsessed with MMA also!!! I hope Travis Browne KO's Fabricio Werdum because a fight between Browne and Cain will be one of those fights that won't be forgotten. Just an all out war!!! But as we all know this is MMA and Werdum is not ranked #2 for no reason. But deep down I think that Travis Browne will KO or TKO him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

AshopRep- Brown has looked good lately, but I think Werdum will wear him down.-- You really think so? Browne has such a good gas tank, can take a punch, and has KO power.

Agreed- but I call both fights the other way

Hell yea I'm obsessed with MMA also!!! I hope Travis Browne KO's Fabricio Werdum because a fight between Browne and Cain will be one of those fights that won't be forgotten. Just an all out war!!! But as we all know this is MMA and Werdum is not ranked #2 for no reason. But deep down I think that Travis Browne will KO or TKO him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

AshopRep- Brown has looked good lately, but I think Werdum will wear him down.-- You really think so? Browne has such a good gas tank, can take a punch, and has KO power.

We'll know soon enough:)

About a decade ago now, we had Werdum come stay in the Detroit area for a while as a guest BJJ instructor...

This man is a beast.

I'll say Werdum via triangle.

I am obsessed as well and this card looks good. The main event will be a great fight. I have always been a big fan of Tate as well. The Tate fight should be a good one 2. Both these lady's need a win after loosing to Rousey!

I don't even care about the main fight..ive watched werdum since pride and he has always been the same boring ass fighter imo lol.... tha cerrone Barbosa fight is whats interested me... that will be a battle... as well as the womens bout...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member