over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frag 176- for fat loss, Is it worth it?

bio67

Newbies
To all the people that have used Frag 176 - for fat loss, was it worth the expense and if you can compare it to good GH, is it better or not.........

Don't know if I must spend the money to get it or not, hopefully I can get some guidance here.

Thanx

Bio

When did you use it? How did you run it? GH takes time to work?

Elvia1023 Are you going to answer OP original question? I know you could shed some light on this. I'm curious as well. Not as educated in peptides as I'd like to be...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Frag does not take time to work.

But people need to use it correctly to see results. Fasting along with Frag work great IMO. You have to basically stay calorie-less for a couple hours post, keep a tight diet and you'll see results

No Frag does not take time to work.

But people need to use it correctly to see results. Fasting along with Frag work great IMO. You have to basically stay calorie-less for a couple hours post, keep a tight diet and you'll see results

So similar to what I hear people stating you do with gh? You take it in the morning pre cardio and fast until after you complete the cardio? Now you say a couple hours is for it to help release the FFA's in the bloodstream?

Does anybody know how long you have to wait after pinning this stuff fasted in the morning before you can eat? I mean, if I pin it, then hit a half hour of fasted cardio, does it really benefit me more to sit around waiting to eat for a couple hours even though no additional exercise will be occurring in that gap of time?

Does anybody know how long you have to wait after pinning this stuff fasted in the morning before you can eat? I mean, if I pin it, then hit a half hour of fasted cardio, does it really benefit me more to sit around waiting to eat for a couple hours even though no additional exercise will be occurring in that gap of time?

The longer you're in a fasted state while on HGH, gh frag, any gh product, the more fat loss is what I'm finding.
I took all my HGH supps this morning and am still in a fasted state here at 12:40pm. I do this occasionally and I notice much faster fat loss. I'll eat once my blood sugar gets too low from the insulin I took.
My stack today for fat loss was 25mg MK677, 100mcg GHRP2, 100mcg cjc no dac, 300mcg BPC-157, then I took 3ml synthetine, 3ml syntheselen, 2ius serostim, and 10 units novalin-R.
All of this puts the body into a higher anabolic fat burning mode. There's no way I'll lose muscle by fasting. Once I feel slightly hypo I'll have my pre made meal of egg whites, 99% fat free turkey breast, 1 cup rice, and a can of vegetation veggie soup.

You can have a whey isolate shake immediately after your fasted cardio, but try not to have a real meal for an hour at least. The longer you fast while HGH is high, the more fat you tap into. This is just my opinion.

Thnx for some valuable inputs so far, anybody thinks its any better than Gh; or will sticking with a good quality Gh, fasted cardio, good diet and fatburner/ anabolics lead to an optimal fat burning effect, with other words the Frag is not really going to be a game changer in this scenario? I don't want to fork out
more money for something that's not really going to make a change in the whole scope of things?

Last edited:
Frag is the "fat loss" portion of GH. It doesn't take time to work. Like others mentioned fasted in the AM precardio is great. Also, studies showed a single dose prebed was enough to initiate fat loss. I would do 500mcgs pre fasted cardio and 500mcgs prebed.

My Wife loves using it preworkout.

How weird I posted a fairly long post in this thread when away and it must not have gone through. Frag is great before fasted cardio/training and can be a great tool. Most people use it incorrectly though. I have seen guys use it 4 times daily with food and wonder why it isn't giving great results. Use it first thing in the morning and 30 mins later go on a run or go to the gym. Try to stayed fasted a few hours if you can then eat your breakfast. This is the perfect peptide for guys who fast for long periods.

How weird I posted a fairly long post in this thread when away and it must not have gone through. Frag is great before fasted cardio/training and can be a great tool. Most people use it incorrectly though. I have seen guys use it 4 times daily with food and wonder why it isn't giving great results. Use it first thing in the morning and 30 mins later go on a run or go to the gym. Try to stayed fasted a few hours if you can then eat your breakfast. This is the perfect peptide for guys who fast for long periods.

Minimum 30 mins prior. IMO 45-60 = better and then stay fasted post.

Can anyone comment on how frag compares to AOD? I think at one point Russian Star said he preferred AOD (but not sure).

Minimum 30 mins prior. IMO 45-60 = better and then stay fasted post.

Can anyone comment on how frag compares to AOD? I think at one point Russian Star said he preferred AOD (but not sure).

Yes at least 30 mins. I don't know anyone who has used AOD. I read that post by Russianstar but all the literature I found on it stated it is ineffective. I know we sell bothand I have seen frag work in person so thats why I recommend that. The aod could be worth a risk but again in some of the studies I saw it was deemed ineffective.

I ran it a while back and it would make me light headed and intensely crave fruit/sugary stuff. I ended up pitching the syringe but I had a bottle left and decided to try one more time as I'm cutting, same issue!

I didn't fit my diet plan and therefore didn't seem to do much for me. I couldn't fast after morning cardio and still get all my meals in.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yes at least 30 mins. I don't know anyone who has used AOD. I read that post by Russianstar but all the literature I found on it stated it is ineffective. I know we sell bothand I have seen frag work in person so thats why I recommend that. The aod could be worth a risk but again in some of the studies I saw it was deemed ineffective.
I agree.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity