over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Francisco Jose Espin - coach

TeaMan

Registered
Newbies
What do you guys think about Jose Espin? Anyone knows someone whos coaching by him? He's guys are always shredded to the bone and looks awesome and im thinking about him as my coach but there's not much information in english about him and hes methodes. Anyone?

I have one friend. Does nothing different then any other coach. His plans are nice and simple. I'm thinking about hiring him myself after Patrick tours plan was very vigorous

It's all marketing gimmicks, there are no "special" tricks with any of these coaches, take on a bunch of clients, put them in a calorie deficit for multiple months, get them to 4-6% bodyfat with some gear, and of course, they're going to look good. They're very good at marketing and making you THINK there's some sort of special trick, or that they have the best secret, but they don't. Ya'll gotta stop thinking there is, while there are bad coaches, and good coaches, there's really no need to overcomplicate an already unnecessarily overcomplicated sport/hobby.

And what do you guys think about Dominic Mustacio (Dom Brandon current coach of Nick Walker)? Anyone had work with him or know anyone who does? Sorry for that quesions but i really try to find someone whos actually worth investing time in. I don't excpect magic tricks, i expect proffesionalism and bein a worth to trust coach.

I don't think there is any secret to getting peeled , it really boils down to how much you are willing to suffer.
If you can handle 5-6 weeks at 1000 calories from cod and lettuce with a little mustard , 1500mg gear , a little HGH , clen and T3 then you can get insanely lean but I assume you will feel like hammered dog shit.

I personally look for a coach that is attentive , willing to answer questions because I'm the type person that wants to learn from the process as well. When I ask or have a concern I don't want a generic answer 3 days later.

I also look for a coach that has some concerns with health , using foods that have some nutritional value , not just increase the dose when a fat loss plateau hits and so on.

There is alot more to a "good coach" than just having their clients collect trophies. I've seen alot of people do great for a year maybe two heading towards a pro card like a run away train to suddenly drop off the radar with health issues

I don't think there is any secret to getting peeled , it really boils down to how much you are willing to suffer.
If you can handle 5-6 weeks at 1000 calories from cod and lettuce with a little mustard , 1500mg gear , a little HGH , clen and T3 then you can get insanely lean but I assume you will feel like hammered dog shit.

I personally look for a coach that is attentive , willing to answer questions because I'm the type person that wants to learn from the process as well. When I ask or have a concern I don't want a generic answer 3 days later.

I also look for a coach that has some concerns with health , using foods that have some nutritional value , not just increase the dose when a fat loss plateau hits and so on.

There is alot more to a "good coach" than just having their clients collect trophies. I've seen alot of people do great for a year maybe two heading towards a pro card like a run away train to suddenly drop off the radar with health issues
Yes, this is what i ment. Thats why i wanna do the research, not only by the look of the competitors certain coach have (but thats important aswell) but also, what kind of person he is, if hes genuenly helpfull or just wanna earn some cash, can i learn something from him, etc.. Don't need answer like "yes, hes good" or "no hes bad"

He has an instagram where he posts updates of his clients. Have you asked any of them via messaging?

A day in the life of Angel Calderon IFBB Pro 212 | Road to Mr. Olympia Documentary

Exactly

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner