over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freak from china…

He's got that exploding, round fullness like Carlos Thomas. Even more so.

Very thick, now he will need to seriously improve his conditioning if he wants to be a threat at a pro show.

Ya he’s big and full but his conditioning is pretty sub par. Looks like bloated dbol guy in every pic Iv seen of him. If he can figure out how to get shredded like many just can’t seem to do he will be impressive.

I've followed him for years.. he is a freak.. he will nail the conditioning eventually.. but the size he's put on is amazing.. great muscle bellies.. ridiculous triceps.. quads and even back is impressive ( and that is generally a weakness in Chinese bodybuikders) .. im far from a bandwagon guy but he is going to upset many in the near future..

He win pro card today in Romania. I thing he can win tomorow pro show.

Total freak
Looks good, on stage posing a little sloppy. For that league he should do well. I don’t know if I would say total freak unless you’re saying for that league, he would not stand out in the state s as a total freak at all. His gym posing videos look a lot better than his stage posing does. Wish him success Im surprised China let’s him leave the country

His limbs are insane. HUGE quads, triceps, just nuts lookng muscle bellies.
Interested to see if he can diallll in that conditioning. Pleenty of potential there.

Oh cool. I remember seeing this guy compete in Suzhou in 2019. Total freak in person and he's way more developed than 3 years ago. Chinese people are funny... just one Chen Kang, Lu Chenhui, or Shou Mingyan and there are then thousands of extra people getting into competing. Chinese people get VERY proud and very interest in sports when they see Chinese athletes do well internationally.

Looks good, on stage posing a little sloppy. For that league he should do well. I don’t know if I would say total freak unless you’re saying for that league, he would not stand out in the state s as a total freak at all. His gym posing videos look a lot better than his stage posing does. Wish him success Im surprised China let’s him leave the country
You can leave easily if you're not actually moving to another country, that's what they don't like so much right now. Getting back in is hard and costly because they were limiting flights and you'd need to quarantine on arrival. But as of literally 2 days ago they changed the laws to make it far easier and cheaper to get back in and it's looking like we'll finally scrap zero covid policy gradually by March 2023.

Oh cool. I remember seeing this guy compete in Suzhou in 2019. Total freak in person and he's way more developed than 3 years ago. Chinese people are funny... just one Chen Kang, Lu Chenhui, or Shou Mingyan and there are then thousands of extra people getting into competing. Chinese people get VERY proud and very interest in sports when they see Chinese athletes do well internationally.

With all the people in China, probably the largest genetic gene pool in the world (India, second, but we don’t see
much action there), statistically speaking it is unavoidable that they, we, will locate more genetic freaks as more and more people get exposed. That is a given. What is also a given is the inherited structure (LATS alluded to this) ‘type’ for lack of a better word and and soma types, two things that are not subject to change, that cannot be overcome but with the gathering of that many people you get some outliers (thank you Malcom) if we don’t kill each other in the meantime 😉

looks great. The one weirdness I see is his right lower peck on the outside. Not sure what's going on thre, gyno or something else.

Did y’all see the video of him repping 220kg on OHP?

Dude probably got cross-bred with panda DNA, he’s an absolute unit.

So much respect. You don’t get that strong without incredible work for years.

You can leave easily if you're not actually moving to another country, that's what they don't like so much right now. Getting back in is hard and costly because they were limiting flights and you'd need to quarantine on arrival. But as of literally 2 days ago they changed the laws to make it far easier and cheaper to get back in and it's looking like we'll finally scrap zero covid policy gradually by March 2023.
That’s good if there’s any chance for peace between us it will come from sports and music/movies. I don’t sweat Russia but the path we r on with China looks tough. Them letting their people compete is a good sign.

Did y’all see the video of him repping 220kg on OHP?

Dude probably got cross-bred with panda DNA, he’s an absolute unit.

So much respect. You don’t get that strong without incredible work for years.
Not taking anything away from the man´s impressive physique, but If it´s the Instagram video, there is no way he reps 220kg four times overhead unassisted and carries on with one barely assisted rep and does another four assisted, I´ve seen Larry Wheels do a 200kg max, and doing a search, the world record is 228kg by Serge Reding in 1971, Vasily Alexeev lifted 230kg in the same competition but bent his knees, he was given the record but it should have been a no lift.

Not taking anything away from the man´s impressive physique, but If it´s the Instagram video, there is no way he reps 220kg four times overhead unassisted and carries on with one barely assisted rep and does another four assisted, I´ve seen Larry Wheels do a 200kg max, and doing a search, the world record is 228kg by Serge Reding in 1971, Vasily Alexeev lifted 230kg in the same competition but bent his knees, he was given the record but it should have been a no lift.
Yea Instagram and Tik Tok are such bullshit. Even a lot of Wheels shit I think is bogus but he definitely was strong. I’m sure he’s very strong but again, take out RC and bodybuilding is generally about lifting heavy for volume, you go crazy heavy and you aren’t bodybuilding you’re powerlifting which his physique isn’t a PL one. Lastly even if he was lifting near that he’d be just like Wheels short career injury riddled and I doubt RC has any regrets, maybe I dunno he stood at 5 Sandow he’s still the greatest ever after his 2003 look, hangs it up and doesn’t train thru spinal injuries naybe he’s walking around like Dorian. But Ronnie will be talked about as long as Arnold, with generational money. Wheels will be if not is a cautionary tale not unlike Bostin Lloyd. Like Brad Castleberry, who’s name I had to search real fast bc I remembered his big lifts and stupid acting. Yea I believe the weights are fake but many bought it and he’s already nobody. Added to the list of ruined lives like that douche Zyzz and even Piana with his implants and oil bag biceps, when you go too far you get famous but it’s never worth it. Or at least I wouldn’t trade my life essentially in the background-on purpose-for social media fame. I know that was a rant sorry gents.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity