over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freak out the crowd or cover up?

bigdog123

Banned
As you've got bigger and become a muscular freak do you tend to cover up more in public or try and freak out the crowd?

When I was 190-210lb I would try to freak them but now at 245 I cover up.

Funny old game.

depends really... when my freakiest looking i would cover up around people i knew. so it wouldnt become a Q and A about how i look like that and what do i eat and how much do i work out etc etc... around strangers i felt more obliged to freak em out lol cuz i figured they wouldnt ask questions.
-F

I'm sure alot of guys live the lifestyle to impress or freak out others among other reasons.
I agree with Fit2Serve , I do the same.
Even when I do cover up around family . Friends or aquantices they always make dumbass comments, "must be taking more then protein and creatine" hat har etc etc.

depends really... when my freakiest looking i would cover up around people i knew. so it wouldnt become a Q and A about how i look like that and what do i eat and how much do i work out etc etc... around strangers i felt more obliged to freak em out lol cuz i figured they wouldnt ask questions.
-F

Yea I was like this too at my biggest size. I like some attention but not THAT kind of attention because then everyone only identifies you as a bodybuilder and nothing else. It just gets old and annoying.

I dress pretty normal I don’t try to show it off but people see it anyway which I’m sure all of you can say the same thing. It’s kinda like how girls dress half naked with their tits hanging out, I never liked that shit always found it trashy so I’m sure it’s the same the other way around. I’ve been told by multiple girls that obviously they like muscular guys but guys trying to blatantly show it off is not attractive. But I digress on that because what girls say and what girls do are always two completely different things.

I didn’t like the way I looked at my biggest and some of the girls I mess around with all said I was getting “too big”. Not that I looked bad but I was starting to look like a freak show walking around, there was no hiding it back then.

Last super sexy girl I pulled from a night out told me when I finally got my shirt off she didn’t realize I was so built. Funny I thought it was that which pulled her....guess not. I suppose kinda in the same vein where I avoid the girls dressed like hookers, I would much rather a girl leave some mystery and have some class.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Yea I was like this too at my biggest size. I like some attention but not THAT kind of attention because then everyone only identifies you as a bodybuilder and nothing else. It just gets old and annoying.

Definitely agree with this

I try to stay inconspicuous , I don't like alot of attention especially from the general public that has no clue and just assume it all because of steroids. The only time I take of my shirt is getting in the pool or beach , and I rarely wear a tank top unless it really hot in the gym

Dress for comfort. In summer that can be tanks outside, in winter it's a hoodie

Don't care about what people think
My thoughts EXACTLY 💯 ^^^^^

When I would be at my largest I would cover up purposely so I wouldn't get asked the question, especially when I was with my mom.

i remember asking Milos why he covered up all the time.
he said, "my body is my product, i dont like to show it until it is ready"
that kinda blew my mind cuz imo he always looked great.
but i get it.
-F

Art Atwood lived near me when i was in college. he was bout at his prime then. he DEF showed it lol. he would hang out at this lake side bar and grill and show up in small tank top big as fuck and just turn heads it was nuts. he was so fucking big. he had fun with it, nothing wrong with that either.
-F

I wear stuff that fits well and is flattering for my physique, but at 270lbs. lean it takes a lot of searching to find stuff like that. A local western wear store has a house brand of polyester polos that fit me incredibly well; other than that all I wear in public is XL Under Armour Tech t-shirts.

I have no problem making a grocery trip after the gym in a stringer tank top and gym shorts but I don't go out intentionally wearing stuff like that to get attention. Once you hit ~250lbs. lean, you're likely to get looks and comments no matter what you wear unless it's excessively baggy and people can't see your shape. My girlfriend likes to walk behind me in public to see people's reactions to me; I rarely notice them any more. Our perception as bodybuilders get very skewed - even in full blown offseason at say 12-14% body fat we're still amazing to the general public, even though many of us would consider that a bad look.

My biggest clothing issue now is jeans / dress pants. Lucky has one line of jeans that my thighs can just barely still squeeze in to, but I suspect they won't after this year. I get my khakis made custom, which isn't that expensive depending on where you go and is totally worth it to look good and be comfortable.

Getting a new wardrobe is one of many things people don't think about when they want to get really big. I even had to go up a size in boots this year.

Or the 60” elbow flare walk.
vq48Zj.gif

I wear stuff that fits well and is flattering for my physique, but at 270lbs. lean it takes a lot of searching to find stuff like that. A local western wear store has a house brand of polyester polos that fit me incredibly well; other than that all I wear in public is XL Under Armour Tech t-shirts.

I have no problem making a grocery trip after the gym in a stringer tank top and gym shorts but I don't go out intentionally wearing stuff like that to get attention. Once you hit ~250lbs. lean, you're likely to get looks and comments no matter what you wear unless it's excessively baggy and people can't see your shape. My girlfriend likes to walk behind me in public to see people's reactions to me; I rarely notice them any more. Our perception as bodybuilders get very skewed - even in full blown offseason at say 12-14% body fat we're still amazing to the general public, even though many of us would consider that a bad look.

My biggest clothing issue now is jeans / dress pants. Lucky has one line of jeans that my thighs can just barely still squeeze in to, but I suspect they won't after this year. I get my khakis made custom, which isn't that expensive depending on where you go and is totally worth it to look good and be comfortable.

Getting a new wardrobe is one of many things people don't think about when they want to get really big. I even had to go up a size in boots this year.

270!? fack at my biggest n freakiest i was 5'11" 225lbs and LEAN. and i turned heads everywhere i went. mostly dudes leaning over to their signif other and whispering lol
but 270 fack ur on the radar for sure lol
-F

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner