over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freaking out...

Ok guys so about 7-10 days ago i started some HCG, about 500 iu per shot every 3-4 days or so... coincidentally i hit legs the first day on HCG, felt left testicular pain on left side, like a dull ache, figured it could be the HCG, or an inguinal hernia i have no clue went away the next day... finished the hcg now blasted legs again today, this time the pain is worse, hurts a bit to walk, hurts quite a bit to flex abs etc, doesnt hurt to cough... i know everyones gonna say see a doc, well i plan to, but i have no insurance now, planning on getting costs for a visit tomorrow, anyone ever experience this, or have any ideas? thanks in advance

Would avoid blasting legs until you get it checked out, imo.

A hernia happens no where near your nuts, there is no way you could mistake one for the other unless your nuts haven't dropped yet. If it is a hernia, you need to not make it worse until you can get it fixed.

I've had a dull ache a few times after taking HCG when they start swelling up but to no degree your talking about.. Testicular pain shouldn't be taken lightly..

Varicoceles are most common on the left side....

No homo.... feel that testicle and the veins toward the back that retreat into the abdomen. Does it feel like a "bag of spaghetti" aka do the veins feel puffed up?

Happens to me after squatting but shouldnt be painful... Maybe uncomfortable, but not painful.

I've had a dull ache a few times after taking HCG when they start swelling up but to no degree your talking about.. Testicular pain shouldn't be taken lightly..

i always had testicle pain when starting a cycle or doing PCT. i think thats just the feeling of your balls growing/shrinking. couldnt even deadlift at one point because it hurt.

Sounds like blue balls which you can get without a womans tease.
Its painful as shit but will subside if thats what it is, the cure is to put your package in ice water...lol...yeah have fun with that...seriously sounds just like it, go to the Dr to make sure its not something more serious.

feel that testicle and the veins toward the back that retreat into the abdomen. Does it feel like a "bag of spaghetti" aka do the veins feel puffed up?

hmm kinda does feel like it although they dont feel puffed up..

several things:

could be a coincidence that you started HCG and you have pain. UTI, kidney stone can manifest pain only in the testicle, vericocele, etc.

could be a inguinal hernia. most common type of hernia:

Inguinal (groin) hernia: Making up 75% of all abdominal-wall hernias and occurring up to 25 times more often in men than women, these hernias are divided into two different types, direct and indirect. Both occur in the groin area where the skin of the thigh joins the torso (the inguinal crease), but they have slightly different origins. Both of these types of hernias can similarly appear as a bulge in the inguinal area. Distinguishing between the direct and indirect hernia, however, is important as a clinical diagnosis.

you could simply need better support of the "boys" when you train legs. maybe less support? try a few different options and see what works best. I used to wear tight briefs when I squatted. now, I wear comfy light compression shorts and they keep me comfy.

If I were a betting man, I would think its a vericocele. sometimes anti-inflammatories make it better, sometimes it requires surgery.

Bryan

thats some very good info, i appreciate it, i will keep this posted, working on getting insurance now in case it is a hernia that requires surgery

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner