over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

freaking right shoulder gave out on me

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was doing inclines when I heard a "crackle" or a "crunch" in my shoulder, then felt some pain and the weight just dropped down, safety rack caught the weight before it hit my chest. Its been about an hour or so, pain isn't as bad so I don't think it's a tear or anything major, going to wait and see how it is over night then if worst or the same, heading to er to get an x ray.

I have a few vials of gh left and was going to get more. i think the gh would help me to recover a bit faster, but should I keep the same dose? I was doing 6 iu after every workout and working out 4 times a week. should i change to 5 iu everyday? I think I'm going to take a couple days away from the gym, I don't wanna blow out my rotator cuff, and if it was that, wouldn't the pain be a lot worst?

still have movement in my shoulder, just somewhat painful when I move my arm around.

I had the same thing happen about 6 years ago doing military press. I thought it was just a joint popping, like when you crack your knuckles or what not. It didnt bother me, the next day I was tightening something with a wrench at work and it popped again... I was out of commission for months. Couldnt even raise my shoulder above a right angle to my body, none the less work out.

I would give it a few days at the least, then if you are worried about it, get a few cheap resistance bands from sports authority, look up some rotator cuff exercises and see where you stand. Rushing back into it could cause, serious problems. I was lucky because "technically" I hurt myself at work, so they covered my few months of physical therapy .

Rotator Cuff !!

Time for some IGF

classic rotator cuff.If you need surgery or just some rehab would require an MRI.

I would say its too early to tell. You'd probably feel it tomorrow morning or afternoon when you try to lift. If you feel a sharp pain you definitely messed up your shoulder and I'd go to the ortho. I know this because I fucked both my shoulders up.

classic rotator cuff.If you need surgery or just some rehab would require an MRI.

yes, you need an mri. an x-ray won't show soft tissue damage.

Unless you are certain you have a significant injury, or intolerable pain, I would ice it for 24 hours and take motrin. Then decide if you need to go to the doctor for an evaluation.

Sounds as if you may have some trouble there, but you ain't gonna die, so see how you feel tomorrow. Restrict any evening activity to non acrobatic motions.

I GOT A TORN ROTATOR CUFF OFF THE BONE....SAID LIKE A 9 MO REHAB SO I JUST WORK AROUND IT...SOMETIMES IT ACTS UP BUT TOLERABLE IF NOT TRYING TO LIFT THE WORLD

Was doing inclines when I heard a "crackle" or a "crunch" in my shoulder, then felt some pain and the weight just dropped down, safety rack caught the weight before it hit my chest. Its been about an hour or so, pain isn't as bad so I don't think it's a tear or anything major, going to wait and see how it is over night then if worst or the same, heading to er to get an x ray.

I have a few vials of gh left and was going to get more. i think the gh would help me to recover a bit faster, but should I keep the same dose? I was doing 6 iu after every workout and working out 4 times a week. should i change to 5 iu everyday? I think I'm going to take a couple days away from the gym, I don't wanna blow out my rotator cuff, and if it was that, wouldn't the pain be a lot worst?

still have movement in my shoulder, just somewhat painful when I move my arm around.

I'd switch hgh protocol to 5ius everyday. Order some tb-500. It speeds up healing and reduces inflammation dramatically.

I tore my left rotator cuff doing inclines. The discomfort didn't start until a day or 2 later for me. I couldn't find a comfortable sleeping position for 2 weeks. I opted for rehab instead of surgery and was doing very light workouts in 5 or 6 weeks. I took Phil's advice and only do the top 1/2 range motion on benches now. Two years later I am fine, but don't go as heavy on chest and shoulders.

Had that happen to me over the last year, I didnt got to the docs (already had pain meds for something else), unfortunately it took about 5 months for the pain to fully go away and to build my self back up to & above what I was at when it happened.

happen to me in high school... doing incline dbell press right shoulder did it dbell came down smacked me in the face was so pissed just picked the weight up and kept doing more my shoulder was numb at this point haha has not been prob since....

I do know of one guy who had this same thing happen.

MRI revealed torn cartilage,no tear of the rotator cuff muscles.

But,knowing what happened is neccassary to treat it properly.

All the drugs in the world wont heal/sew up a bad tear.

yes...mri, not xray like others said...

Had the same thing happen to me doing super sets light weight. Not sure to this day what I did but I couldn't do any shoulder presses or chest for almost 4 months and I still feel a little discomfort. I am slowly increasing weight at this point. Sucks bro. Hope it is okay!

I jacked up my ac joint in my shoulder recently, very different injury but i started using tb-500 right after i hurt it and it has healed very quickly. I know this this because i have hurt my ac joint before and this time around with the tb-500 it has healed significantly quicker.

thanks for the advice fellas. It's been 2 days now and when I woke up this morning there was very little pain, and by the afternoon the pain was completely gone. I have full movement in my shoulder and able to move my arm around, so I think everything is okay. Maybe the weight was just too heavy and my shoulder needed a break. lol

Either way, I'm going to stay away from the gym this week, and go back slowly next week with light weight just to be safe.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear