YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FREE COLD PACK SHIPPING standard on every order!!!!!

SRC

Registered
FREE COLD PACK SHIPPING on any order, any item.. for Pro Muscle Members.

Use Coupon Code: PMSHIP

Great Prices, Unmatched Customer Service, Same Day Shipping, Loyalty Discounts and now, Free Cold Pack Shipping.

Thanks for checking us out!!
SRC

southernresearchco.com

FREE COLD PACK SHIPPING on any order, any item.. for Pro Muscle Members.

Use Coupon Code: PMSHIP

Great Prices, Unmatched Customer Service, Same Day Shipping, Loyalty Discounts and now, Free Cold Pack Shipping.

Thanks for checking us out!!
SRC

southernresearchco.com

AWESOME! I need to order some ghrps and MTII...thanks SRC! Great pricing and service and now cold pack too!!!

I put the code, but there wasn't anywhere to select cold pack shipping.

Drbnmi,

No worries, the Cold Pack is standard on every order you place. It is included in the free shipping coupon.

Thank you again for the order, we are excited to have you as a customer.

SRC

I ORDERED COLD PACK SHIP

I just ordered cold pack ship from aminooutpost and igf1, hgh frag, and mgf. I will let you know as to the quality an T/A. If you have any exp. with them post reply. I could not find any bad on them, after searching google.

I have not had any dealings with AO but if they are a sponsor on this site, I am sure they are G2G.

So you know Graniteman, our cold pack is standard. There is no added cost.

Good luck in your research!

SRC

Last edited:
We offer free cold shipping on UPS Next Day

We offer cold shipping at no charge for any UPS Next Day air or air saver shipping options. We do not offer it for free for the other shipping options because we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive cold in type of insulated shipping device if left inside for greater than 24-36 hours. In others words- what is the point of getting cold shipping if you ship via USPS Priority or UPS Ground? Especially in this heat this summer.

Thanks Big Hig
Owner
**broken link removed**

We offer cold shipping at no charge for any UPS Next Day air or air saver shipping options. We do not offer it for free for the other shipping options because we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive cold in type of insulated shipping device if left inside for greater than 24-36 hours. In others words- what is the point of getting cold shipping if you ship via USPS Priority or UPS Ground? Especially in this heat this summer.

Thanks Big Hig
Owner
**broken link removed**

I am not really sure why you are posting your shipping procedures on our thread but all the same, we offer cold packs free of charge on all shipments.

Why you ask? To do all we can to insure the quality and purity of our products. The cold packs we use are medical grade and will keep a package cool for 24-36 hours. If a customer chooses priority shipping, usual TA is 2 days. 12 hours of heat is far better than 48 hours. So you know, this is also standard on our next day Express option as well.

It seems odd that I would have to explain my business practice to another sponsor who I just vouched for in an earlier post...

My apologies

You are right. My apologies. I was clarifying that we do offer free cold shipping. But not in the appropriate place or the appropriate manner. I have heard nothing but fantastic feedback about your company and I have a great deal of respect for you as a fellow sponsor.

Once again- my sincere apologies.

I am not really sure why you are posting your shipping procedures on our thread but all the same, we offer cold packs free of charge on all shipments.

Why you ask? To do all we can to insure the quality and purity of our products. The cold packs we use are medical grade and will keep a package cool for 24-36 hours. If a customer chooses priority shipping, usual TA is 2 days. 12 hours of heat is far better than 48 hours. So you know, this is also standard on our next day Express option as well.

It seems odd that I would have to explain my business practice to another sponsor who I just vouched for in an earlier post...

I would just like to compliment SRC on their great service. I ordered for the first time from their website last week Monday. My package was dispatched the same day, and was delivered to me in Australia on Sunday. Thats 1 week!! My last peptide order from propeptides took almost 3 months to arrive in Australia...

I'm glad I came across SRC! Highly recommended.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws