over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FREE SYNTHEROL!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
Is it your birthday? Then you will get FREE Syntherol!

This is how it works:

You place your Syntherol order. Then you email us a scan of your driver's licence as proof that you placed your order on your birthday.
We will then automatically double your Syntherol order for free, whether it's one bottle, two bottles, ten bottles, whatever.

This is valid only on your birthday and only for one order.

[email protected]
www.synthetek.com

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter

This is how it works:

You place your Syntherol order. Then you email us a scan of your driver's licence as proof that you placed your order on your birthday.
We will then automatically double your Syntherol order for free, whether it's one bottle, two bottles, ten bottles, whatever.

[email protected]
www.synthetek.com
Bump this!! You guys are outstanding!! What An incredible offer!!!:D :D

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies

Kcm3000

Registered
thats pretty awesome

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil
Staff member
Administrator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sweet offer...My birthday's in a few of weeks!!!

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
It is Just AMAIZING

The best prooduct in the market, used by lots of pros

WARNING: YOU CAN GET MORE THAN 3 INCHES OF SIZE IN YOUR ARMS USING THIS PRODUCT. CUT YOUR SHIRTS OR USE ONLY TANK TOPS OR NO SLEVES SHIRTS WHILE OR AFTER YOU USE THIS PRODUCT. PROBLEMS DRIVING MAY OCCUR DUE THE NEW SIZE OR YOUR BICEPS.

elvisman99

Registered
Bro my birthday was Feb. 9th Do you think i could get a belated birthday gift:D ...

smokeybair

Registered
thats horrible. i placed an order for over $600 on march 1st and my birthday is march 8th. i had no idea about this special. i am an avid customer and have been for many years. i have spent thousands of dollars and synthteks records can prove that. the package number of my order last week is LC511378275AU. is there anyway that i can take advantage of this and get the bottles that are coming to me as if i ordered on my birthday. i will gladly fax my drivers liscense etc. please make an acception for a repeated and loyal customer. i am having anxiety because i missed this. i just asked big a last month when the next sale was. he said next christmas. you can look it is in the site enhancing oils threat. PLEASE help me this one time with this special. i would so much appreciate it and will become an even more loyal and avid customer. please what ever you can do will help. thank you so much.

Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
thats horrible. i placed an order for over $600 on march 1st and my birthday is march 8th. i had no idea about this special. i am an avid customer and have been for many years. i have spent thousands of dollars and synthteks records can prove that. the package number of my order last week is LC511378275AU. is there anyway that i can take advantage of this and get the bottles that are coming to me as if i ordered on my birthday. i will gladly fax my drivers liscense etc. please make an acception for a repeated and loyal customer. i am having anxiety because i missed this. i just asked big a last month when the next sale was. he said next christmas. you can look it is in the site enhancing oils threat. PLEASE help me this one time with this special. i would so much appreciate it and will become an even more loyal and avid customer. please what ever you can do will help. thank you so much.

Email the sales guys and I am sure they'll work something out.

Boo

Registered
Bump.

What a fantastic deal and to honor smokeybair's order, well it speaks VERY HIGHLY of these guys.

Boo ( Dec's child.)

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
IF YOU BUY A NEW CAR, AND THE NEXT WEEK THE SAME CAR IS ON SALE WITH LOWER PAYMENTS, AND YOU GO TO TRY TO GET THE NEW DEAL, THEY WILL KICK YOUR ASS.

My birthday was February 28th and i am not asking for gifts, bad luck, another day will be for me. Please guys be reasonable.

cecray3

Registered
can't wait! i planned on waiting a couple months to place my first order but with my b-day in two weeks, looks like i'll have to place it sooner. thanks guys!

BUMP THIS!

Potimus

Registered
IF YOU BUY A NEW CAR, AND THE NEXT WEEK THE SAME CAR IS ON SALE WITH LOWER PAYMENTS, AND YOU GO TO TRY TO GET THE NEW DEAL, THEY WILL KICK YOUR ASS.

My birthday was February 28th and i am not asking for gifts, bad luck, another day will be for me. Please guys be reasonable.
Thats a difficult comparison. Sounds like he buys it quite often, so Im sure if he were buying 4-5 cars a year from a dealership, for the past couple years, they would give him a break and give him the deal.

Ashop

FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors

This is how it works:

[email protected]
www.synthetek.com
what a GREAT offer!!!!!!
very friendly gesture from great business.

A50#

Staff member
Registered
I hope this offer is still going on when my Birthday arrives. Count me in!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KuntKrusher