over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Free test and SHBG issues

comedycentral

Registered
So I have just had bloods back. I’m 48 and natural. My total test is 21.6nnmol on scale of 8.6 -29 which I’m very pleased with as 4 years ago it was 9. I use zma and boron plenty of red meat etc you name it.
my problem is my free and SHBG.
free is 0.34 on a scale of 0.2-0.6
SHBG 53 on scale of 18-54

any natural suggestions to raise free and lower SH?
thanks in advance.

So I have just had bloods back. I’m 48 and natural. My total test is 21.6nnmol on scale of 8.6 -29 which I’m very pleased with as 4 years ago it was 9. I use zma and boron plenty of red meat etc you name it.

thanks in advance.
If you're already using boron and zma, then there isn't much in the natural realm I'm aware of that'll change that. Insulin use can help reduce so I suppose a natty route would be a higher proportion of calories being from carbs.

I always had high SHBG and low Free T pre-gear. Being that I am in NY, hard to get a full panel to check where I am at now (if any one has any suggestions let me know) but for the sake of the thread, what the best "unnatural supplement to increase/decrease those that can be taken long term?

I've read T-bol can help, but I don't think that is a long term option.

I also take boron daily, not sure if it helps but studies say it does 🤷‍♂️

thanks in advance.
Well not to be a debbie downer, you're pleased for something that doesn't matter. Your Free T is all that matters. I'm a single digit SHBG guy and I feel great with TT in
300, 400s because my free T is close to the top of the range with my 6-9 shbg.

You need to jump on TRT and supplement it with Proviron or something that lowers SHBG

T bol helping free t?

Don't think so. Certain Dht derivatives can free up free test. Masteron , possible primo, protodrol, not well known.

thanks in advance.
Do an estrogen blood test.
High estrogens increase hepatic SHBG production.
You could try a little bit of aromasin to knock SHBG out and increase free test before going into TRT route.
Don't worry, if you are natural with functioning hpta, you won't "crash" estrogen.

I always had high SHBG and low Free T pre-gear. Being that I am in NY, hard to get a full panel to check where I am at now (if any one has any suggestions let me know) but for the sake of the thread, what the best "unnatural supplement to increase/decrease those that can be taken long term?

We'll find a doctor who will order what ever labs your request. Or get it though life extension and drive to nj to get it drawn or see if they have another method of approval

We'll find a doctor who will order what ever labs your request. Or get it though life extension and drive to nj to get it drawn or see if they have another method of approval
Thanks for the info, going to look into this.

I read proof that Proviron does NOT decrease SHBG. I myself took Bayer proviron BID for a few months and my SHBG increased. The total test is high as is free test my endo said its normal to see that. He offered zero remedies to lower the SHBG> It is what is. He said some guys convert different than others and ratios are unique to individual.

Thanks for the info, going to look into this.
I did the nj thing, it was a pain. I saw Chrisler or Mariano and NY doesn't honor blood orders or maybe any out of state stuff, so I had to wake up and drive from bk to jersey but I was testing cortisol from not being able to wake up with out stims etc so it was super annoying.

Life extension makes it easy if you don't mind the money. Some doctors still writes my friends the wrong vitamin D and practically shoved down their throats and dictated to them, talk about not keeping up

This is a positive but in NyC the new generation of an Asian doctors are usually up to date and open minded. I actually told my ent and asked him for his friends lol for other specialties. Im used to doctors fixing their computer, hearing what they wan, eating, and these young guys are all polite and keep up on the literature and willing to listen.

Like in 09 I went to a doctor for trying to go natural and figure out why I felt so bad.he makes up in his head I am asking for test and then leaves a message on my answering machine, saying he disagrees and doesn't think I need testosterone, which is arrogant and probably illegal lol

I sent you a on or started a message whatever that Means. But lots of clinics now because quality of life is better than waiting to fix your life based on some outdated averages with outliers that are from way too long ago. If your levels are low or feel shitty Yolo

Pm me, there are lefit hrt clinics all over nyc. some let you shoot yourself instead if showing up weekly. Sorry I took my add meds and overtyping

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear