over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freezer test

unclevername

Newbies
Does the freezer test work for geat in Amps?

The reason that I ask is I have test Prop in (2 mil amps) and test e (1 mil amps) from two different board sponsors. I put them in the freezer along with some test e that I got from a local UGL in a 10 ml vial. I just wanted to see if the local gear was legit. What I found surprised me. The local gear has white clouds but the amps were clear. The test E oil was so thick it almost appeared frozen and might have been a little cloudy but it cleared up quickly. I think it was just the glass clouding up with the change of temp. The test prop amp was very liquid with no change in color.

You don't need to do that test. If its from a board sponsor than it's legit.

Hey Deepsea, That is what I thought as well. I put the amps in with the vial as a control lot. I would like to understand what it is about amps that makes this simple test of physics fail. Is it the small volume, the airtight container, or something else. Or should it work?

I am pretty confident they are legit given the sponsors they came from. And the Test E amps look exactly like the ones in another thread currently on the boaqrd.

not trying to bash anyone at all, but it seems when someone even touches on the subject of board sponsors and their legitimacy ppl get all sensitive about the topic i can understand coming on here saying my gear is fake i bought it from blah blah labs they are fake. but if your buying gear and you are simply wanting to have that peice of mind for yourself that your gear is legitimate why wouldnt you put it to the test. you would be an idiot to completely take ppls word you dont even know, but the secound anyone mentions how do i know it real everyone says "oh dont worry you got it from here its real" well maybe thats good enough for everyone else but thats not good enough for me. i have bought from sponsor on the board had good luck but i dont think there is anything wrong with having that peice of mind knowing what you got is legit and doing your homework to find it out. i dont mean to insult anyone and i am to directly referring to anyone specifically it just seems like a sensitive topic around here, i dont think it needs to be that sensitive.

not trying to bash anyone at all, but it seems when someone even touches on the subject of board sponsors and their legitimacy ppl get all sensitive about the topic i can understand coming on here saying my gear is fake i bought it from blah blah labs they are fake. but if your buying gear and you are simply wanting to have that peice of mind for yourself that your gear is legitimate why wouldnt you put it to the test. you would be an idiot to completely take ppls word you dont even know, but the secound anyone mentions how do i know it real everyone says "oh dont worry you got it from here its real" well maybe thats good enough for everyone else but thats not good enough for me. i have bought from sponsor on the board had good luck but i dont think there is anything wrong with having that peice of mind knowing what you got is legit and doing your homework to find it out. i dont mean to insult anyone and i am to directly referring to anyone specifically it just seems like a sensitive topic around here, i dont think it needs to be that sensitive.
A

All the board sponsors have been tried and tested. It's insulting and old for people to constantly question the legitimacy of the quality of the gear. If you were questioning a source randomly off of some website than I would understand the skeptism. The fact that everyone tries to disprove everything on this board by board sponsors is ridiculous. But go ahead and do your tests. As a matter of fact test them all, you will find what I'm telling you now. They are all legit.

A

All the board sponsors have been tried and tested. It's insulting and old for people to constantly question the legitimacy of the quality of the gear. If you were questioning a source randomly off of some website than I would understand the skeptism. The fact that everyone tries to disprove everything on this board by board sponsors is ridiculous. But go ahead and do your tests. As a matter of fact test them all, you will find what I'm telling you now. They are all legit.

like i said i wasnt taking a shot at anyone. all i know is i dont know the sponsors i dont know you, but i will take your word for it. that seems to be a fairly ignorant action to take towards your body considering this is something you are injecting into your body, alittle extra homework done on your products wouldnt hurt at all finding out as much as you can would be a very smart move. now i am not taking a shot at you or the sponsors i am very confident everything is legit but to jump to the idea that i am certian everything is legit would be a lie cause i dont know that till i see it for myself and that is just me looking out for my best interest i am sorry the honour system just doesnt seem to apply when it comes to me injecting products into my body. i have bought products from here had great luck was very happy but i did my homework before i did that first shot and you would be an idiot not too.

like i said i wasnt taking a shot at anyone. all i know is i dont know the sponsors i dont know you, but i will take your word for it. that seems to be a fairly ignorant action to take towards your body considering this is something you are injecting into your body, alittle extra homework done on your products wouldnt hurt at all finding out as much as you can would be a very smart move. now i am not taking a shot at you or the sponsors i am very confident everything is legit but to jump to the idea that i am certian everything is legit would be a lie cause i dont know that till i see it for myself and that is just me looking out for my best interest i am sorry the honour system just doesnt seem to apply when it comes to me injecting products into my body. i have bought products from here had great luck was very happy but i did my homework before i did that first shot and you would be an idiot not too.

Thanks Hippy. That is exactly my point. I have used the sponsors in the past with good results, on different products and I am not trying to offend anyone. The only money I have spent on-line is with sponsors of this board because I trust them and that has been a significant sum. But I am putting this my body and would like to understand why something like a freezer test would fail, thats all. Just a plausable explanation.

The freezer test is urban legend bro...does not work.

The freezer test is urban legend bro...does not work.

Why, it does. But all it would show is that there is some kind of steroid present in the solution. It would tell you nothing about what kind of compound it could be.
To those who are not chemistry savvy, lowering temperature of a solution to a certain point will cause the solute to crystallize out of the solvent. For most steroid oil solutions it is enough to reduce the temperature below zero for some time to cause it to crystallize.

for all of u guys that flamed this kid, think again and learn to read. he specifically said he was testing to see if his "local UGL gear" was fake. NOT THE BOARD SPONSORS. I don't even know Unclevername but I hate people that flame others when they don't know how to read.

Last edited:
for all of u guys that flamed this kid, think again and learn to read. he specifically said he was testing his "local UGL gear." NOT THE BOARD SPONSORS. I don't even know Unclevername but I hate people that flame others when they don't know how to read.

The reason that I ask is I have test Prop in (2 mil amps) and test e (1 mil amps) from two different board sponsors. I put them in the freezer along with some test e that I got from a local UGL in a 10 ml vial. I just wanted to see if the local gear was legit. What I found surprised me. The local gear has white clouds but the amps were clear. The test E oil was so thick it almost appeared frozen and might have been a little cloudy but it cleared up quickly. I think it was just the glass clouding up with the change of temp. The test prop amp was very liquid with no change in color.

so hes saying he wanted to test the UGL stuff against the Board sponsors stuff to see if the UGL stuff was ok, but then says the UGL lab stuff went cloudy and the board sponsor stuff didn't.

once it crystalizes, can you bring it back to the original form?

Thanks for the responses guys. Let me explain the logic for putting the amps through the test to begin with. The reason that I put the amps through the freezer test with the local gear was to have a control lot. I thought the outcome would be either:

1) The local gear would stay clear and the amps would crystalize. Determination - Local gear fake.

2) None of them would cloud up. Determination - the test was flawed.

3) All of them would crystalize. Determination - Local gear good.

What I found was something that I did not expect. I am not trying to discredit the board sponsors. I have gotten good gear from them in the past (different stuff though) and I was just looking for an explanation.

Sorry to cause a stir. That isn't my intent.

qweerty_UK

what i meant to say was that he was testing to see if his UGL gear was fake by using the board sponsors as a control. haha my bad, i need to learn how to write

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws