over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freezing gear

T-800

Registered
Newbies
Im planning to stock some oils by putting them in the freezer (-18c).
What effect will this have on the effectiveness of the compound? How long past due date will the compound keeps its potency?

I wouldn't freeze gear. Just protect from excessive heat and should be fine for years and years...unless it's poorly made.

My stuff is in an insulated cooler in my closet. Been doing me good for many years.

As everybody else said, you don't need to freeze it... It will last at least 10 years packed away in a closet.

freeze it and it will likely fall out of solution. Not a big deal to fix but still.
Yeah, it will "crash" and youll end up with a precipitate on the bottom of the vial which is all of the drug. You will have to vent the vials then and heat them up to get it back into solution. I wouldnt want to mess with that. Like the others said, just store them in a cool dark place. Even the fridge could crash some.

Im planning to stock some oils by putting them in the freezer (-18c).
What effect will this have on the effectiveness of the compound? How long past due date will the compound keeps its potency?
It depends on how long you want to keep it. I have used 8 year old oils that sat in a closet and they seemed the same as 8 years prior. After about 8 years I put the rest of my vials in the freezer. If you keep your vials in the freezer they will likely be as potent as the day they were put in, and last until the day you die. They almost all crash and crystals come out of solution. I put a frozen vial in the microwave, set the time for 1min 20 sec and it is warm and clear. No sparking No problems at all from putting an aluminum crimp topped vial in the microwave.

It depends on how long you want to keep it. I have used 8 year old oils that sat in a closet and they seemed the same as 8 years prior. After about 8 years I put the rest of my vials in the freezer. If you keep your vials in the freezer they will likely be as potent as the day they were put in, and last until the day you die. They almost all crash and crystals come out of solution. I put a frozen vial in the microwave, set the time for 1min 20 sec and it is warm and clear. No sparking No problems at all from putting an aluminum crimp topped vial in the microwave.
Do you think the micro method is any better than using an oven. I’ve always had no problem just using a hot water bath. But recently some dbol is being very stubborn. Was afraid the metal cap would be an issue. Tbh I’d rather have something crash than have excessive amounts of bb or ba to keep in suspension.

Some vials spark like crazy in the microwave, plus you will want to add a pin to vent and that is even more metal. I tried it once and would not recommend.

Man just keep them away from excess heat and direct sunlight. There is nothing else to it and no need for concern.

Do you think the micro method is any better than using an oven. I’ve always had no problem just using a hot water bath. But recently some dbol is being very stubborn. Was afraid the metal cap would be an issue. Tbh I’d rather have something crash than have excessive amounts of bb or ba to keep in suspension.
I like the microwave personally. My vials have aluminum caps and no labels, so I have not had a problem with sparks or whatever. I have been putting vials in the microwave to heat up gear if crashed since 2002 and haven't had problems as long as I watched it while heating. I watch it closely and check the heat every several seconds if at room temp when starting. I swab the top with alcohol before putting it in the microwave and keep a needle ready if it isn't a fresh vial with a slight vacuum. If the stopper starts to bubble up I take it out and stab it with a needle to release pressure. Heating it up can work, I have done that with base hormones in the past when I didn't want to dilute them. Some I had to dilute anyway prior to shooting because they had too much bite otherwise. That Dbol may have some bite to it. If you have to dilute it I am fond of mct oil; it has some mild solvent like properties, holds hormone well and the low viscosity makes it easy to work with IMO.

No need to freeze brotha. Just keep it in a temp controlled room away from temperature variations and out of sunlight. I cannot say for sure but when freezing water it will expand. If the same properties exist for oil there may be a chance of of the oil fracturing the vial.

Most hormones kept in the right conditions can still be used past the label's expiration date.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131