over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freezing swimmers to save fertility

coach123

Newbies
I was curious who has considered donating and freezing their swimmers before they get on HRT.

It has taken me a year to get my count back up to normal conditions during which time I have been miserable with low T. Even clomid doesn't stimulate my LH and FSH much anymore.

Went to a fertility clinic and explained the situation so Doc told me just to freeze um and get back on HRT.

During the year you were off of HRT, did you take anything to help bring fertility back quicker? HCG, HMG, Clomid?

It is probably a good idea. I looked into it and it wasn't prohibitively expensive but I just never did it.

It seems you just go through the hell and get your sperm count up, knock out a few kids and go back on. That seems to be the most common approach

Nothing with fertility is ever easy though - even with frozen sperm.

Over the past year, I have used Clomid almost consistently and prior to stopping TRT I did a decent run of HCG. HMG was pretty pricey so I never tried it.

If I don't take at least 50mg Clomid my test levels tank to below 200 which has me feeling horrible. Tried to restart my LH and FSH several times without stimulants but test levels never returned so both Endo and Urologist told me I just needed to stay on TRT that my levels would not return above 200.

The only reason I managed to get my FSH levels normal was by taking a micro dose of luepron. Despite having normal LH and FSH levels my testosterone is always low.

How high did your last count get? I've been off HRT for 7 months. Felt absolutley horrible for 3 months. Now I feel ok but not like I did on HRT. I ran HCG for few weeks then straight to Clomid and nolvadex for 2 months. Now just 100mg Clomid a day. My count is up to 5 million. Not enough for AUI but enough for IVF. I'd like to get some HMG cause that way I could go back on HRT and still be fertile. Well I'd have to run HMG/HCG combo.

I am banking (freezing) as much as I can right now then I'm going back on HRT full swing.

My count after 8 months was 30 million per ml and I am on 50mg clomid a day since month 2. Every time I try to stop clomid for more than a few days I completely crash.

My FSH was horrible until I had my doctor do a Lupron challenge which is a micro dose of Lupron to stimulant pituitary. It's a GnRH Rx but you have to be careful because in larger doses they use it to shutdown pituitary function for guys with prostate cancer. Three weeks after the Lupron my FSH and LH levels were within range but there is an issue with my testies because I'm still not making adequate testosterone so it's back on TRT.

Yes get it frozen easiest process ever way cheaper then people think.

On the topic of swimmers

gentleman, I have my self a situation lol..
Facts:
TrT for a year strait 6months off before I started that
Before that was on self prescribing blast and cruise loved me some tren then for 2yrs straight.

Been running test @ 200 deca & 200 "dr prescribed 😊" & mast @ 200
For 4 months before the deca I was just on 200/200 test mast for 6 past months

I run or try to run my hcg 500 to 1000mcg 1 shot or divide @ lower dosages a week.. And I run arimdex @ .25 to 1mg a week depending on how I feel

Well I didn't think I could have kids my Fsh is .05* on 4-10mIU/ml
And my LH is .03* on 6-19 mLU/ml range those numbers were before the deca!!

What do you think my odds are of being fertile and fathering a child with out knowing my sperm count or Analysis? Gonna get that soon

gentleman, I have my self a situation lol..
Facts:
TrT for a year strait 6months off before I started that
Before that was on self prescribing blast and cruise loved me some tren then for 2yrs straight.

Been running test @ 200 deca & 200 "dr prescribed 😊" & mast @ 200
For 4 months before the deca I was just on 200/200 test mast for 6 past months

I run or try to run my hcg 500 to 1000mcg 1 shot or divide @ lower dosages a week.. And I run arimdex @ .25 to 1mg a week depending on how I feel

Well I didn't think I could have kids my Fsh is .05* on 4-10mIU/ml
And my LH is .03* on 6-19 mLU/ml range those numbers were before the deca!!

What do you think my odds are of being fertile and fathering a child with out knowing my sperm count or Analysis? Gonna get that soon

Way to hard to guess. I can tell you uave never seen a bodybuilder even on for years on end not be able to knock up their wife if they didn't have a ore-existing issue. Which I guess we don't know if you did or not.

I was on five years. Starting slamming hcg four weeks before coming off and then clonus at 100mgs a day for 2-4 weeks then down to 50mgs. Felt like shit. About 10 weeks later in the first try got my wife pregnant. Granted that is one story but it's the same over and over and over for many bodybuilders.

If you are taking hcg and keep ITT high (remember although small hcg does have some fsh stimulation) then slam the clinic you should start producing Soren right away. Keep in mind it will take anywhere from 10-15 weeks to have swimmers ready to go.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear