over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Freezing TC to see if it crashes

MouthBreather1982

Registered
Have been on te for years. Been on cyp because E was out, and it's like 3 weeks in and don't Feel much in libido etc like usual. I wondered if maybe the second person who finished it, left the raws out to to hoard them.

Does it make sense that there's no crystals and I had it in the freezer for a few hours ?

I do know that test Cyp crashes very easily in cold temps. I have had it happen a few times.

As the melting point for E(34-39 C) if far lower the for C(98-104 C). I would expect the crystallization point to be much different as well.

I’ve tried that before in the past.
Not sure it’s a reliable way or better than eenie meenie miny mo. With a finished product there are to many factors.
The raw I think you could do a melting point test. Finish product I think it would take a lab rat or more than the freezer.
It I’m only one opinion and speaking from my past experiences.

Have been on te for years. Been on cyp because E was out, and it's like 3 weeks in and don't Feel much in libido etc like usual. I wondered if maybe the second person who finished it, left the raws out to to hoard them.

Does it make sense that there's no crystals and I had it in the freezer for a few hours ?
Why not just order a blood test to see. Super cheap and easy to tell.

Cage

Freezer test will tell you if there's at least something in the vial besides oil

I’ve tried that before in the past.
Not sure it’s a reliable way or better than eenie meenie miny mo. With a finished product there are to many factors.
The raw I think you could do a melting point test. Finish product I think it would take a lab rat or more than the freezer.
It I’m only one opinion and speaking from my past experiences.
I've tried the freezer method as well. Couldn't get it to fall out of solution.
I'll test this again against my own batch with my own test c raws

Why not just order a blood test to see. Super cheap and easy to tell.

Cage
Out of pocket tests I use costs about $75-90.
Are there cheaper tests ?
Note this only measures for total/free test
Results are usually next morning.

Out of pocket tests I use costs about $75-90.
Are there cheaper tests ?
Note this only measures for total/free test
Results are usually next morning.
Here’s one for $46

Cage

Or you could only buy from sources that HPLC test every batch. Your gonna pay 10-15% more per vial….but….you know your test C is 196mg/ml

Or you could only buy from sources that HPLC test every batch. Your gonna pay 10-15% more per vial….but….you know your test C is 196mg/ml
I was a member of the testing group and happy to donate more. But testing random stuff from different people doesn't help once two years passes. Wish it was a few people we chip in to constantly test.

I was a member of the testing group and happy to donate more. But testing random stuff from different people doesn't help once two years passes. Wish it was a few people we chip in to constantly test.

There are sources that test almost every finished batch. I wouldn’t rely on 2yr old tests either

There are sources that test almost every finished batch. I wouldn’t rely on 2yr old tests either
I was under the impression I had one of the top ones. But I'm guessing it wasn't his end when switched. I need to get blooods to be sure but this Ny thing is a pain, can't even go to nj anymore. They say I can go to a hospital and pay to have it drawn been thou it from life extension and out of ny, but can't find anything online or by calling? . I might have to get an appointment. The amount I got would we well worth it to prove,plus I need a reliable guy now.

If it's not pharma who the hell knows what they're using for solvents, if they're using a high percentage or some weird shit like PEG it's not going to fall out of solution near as easily as pharma shit that sometimes doesn't even have anything in it besides some BA.

Can I have it tested. If so how much is that. It's a big sponsor but don't think it was his doing So wouldn't even mention him besides getting a replacement. No joke I've been shooting full 3mls like eod for a few weeks and not even a pimple. Usually my chest is covered, my blood pressure is high and I will smash anything with a pulse. My friends have already ordered from elsewhere because we have 20 years in and can tell it's not test.

If it's not pharma who the hell knows what they're using for solvents, if they're using a high percentage or some weird shit like PEG it's not going to fall out of solution near as easily as pharma shit that sometimes doesn't even have anything in it besides some BA.

I've seen pharma amps that are fake but the test is real just a fake amp they made. Unless it's from a pharmacy like Upjohn or whatever it's called, it's UG, as I'm sure you know. Thets jsut test as well

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity