over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frequent Intramuscular Injections Scar Tissue

KilnHarp

Newbies
I was just curious as for guys who are at the top of the IFBB world, the top Mr. Olympia finisher caliber, how they handle this? For really not just them obviously but for anyone who slams such high amounts of AAS over a long period of time, 15-20 years+, You can only shoot so much into so many places. I was wondering how they handle the scar tissue that comes into play with all those injections.

I was just curious as for guys who are at the top of the IFBB world, the top Mr. Olympia finisher caliber, how they handle this? For really not just them obviously but for anyone who slams such high amounts of AAS over a long period of time, 15-20 years+, You can only shoot so much into so many places. I was wondering how they handle the scar tissue that comes into play with all those injections.

I was thinking the same thing. I shoot 1.5 ccs of oil everyday. Right delt, left delt, right ass cheek, left ass cheek, right quad, left quad. So every area is getting jabbed once every 6 days. How bad is that?

ive been doing ed or eod inject for most of 10 years now, its not that bad once you figure it out. I take a little break for 2-3 weeks once I feel too much like a pin cushion.

if you ever read the cfp theard you see how this all works out long term.

but basically as your training hard you use more injects and in recovery time you use min to zero.

also aas shouldn't really hurt too much and should be fine with volume.

im slamming all types of weird anti ox some of which in the beginning stages left spots sore hard and swollen for considerable lengths of time.

shooting loads of oil if done right can have similar effect to synthol, your just swelling up the muscle.

You have both delt medial heads, both delt rear heads...
You have glutes and ventroglutes...
You have 1...maybe 2 spots on each quad you could hit.

Lats

Biceps, Triceps..

I've heard from more than one source that Kai takes almost if not ALL his gear in his back muscles.

You have both delt medial heads, both delt rear heads...
You have glutes and ventroglutes...
You have 1...maybe 2 spots on each quad you could hit.

Lats

Biceps, Triceps..

I've heard from more than one source that Kai takes almost if not ALL his gear in his back muscles.

Pecs are a good spot as well. I've only recently started using them, but so far it's been great

one IFBB pro I know told me he shoots into his lumbar. I never heard that before.

Pecs are a good spot as well. I've only recently started using them, but so far it's been great

How would you inject into your pecs? Using a slin pin and never shooting more than one cc at a once. Also wouldnt a 23 gauge 1.5 inch pin go too deep into your pecs?

How would you inject into your pecs? Using a slin pin and never shooting more than one cc at a once. Also wouldnt a 23 gauge 1.5 inch pin go too deep into your pecs?

Pinning your pec isn't hard at all. Once you get over the fear that you may pin your heart or puncture something you'll be g2g..

I never use a slin pin for anything other than Peps. I pin my Pics and Traps with 3/8 or 1" 23g needle. Once you realize that your Pecs are deeper than you think and there is a thick wall of muscle behind your Pec muscles it becomes just like pinning anywhere else.

When i used to go to West-side some of the guys hit the forearms and calves.
I tried it i couldn't walk for a week and hitting the forearms i couldn't squeeze anything for forever.:banghead:

20 YEARS ON AAS i try to hit longer acting compounds to keep the pinning down .G lutes ,delts and rear-delts and quads are best for me.

Damn dude r u serious forearms that hard core

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Damn dude r u serious forearms that hard core

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

You forgot to include fitnesskatz in the title.

But seriously, he mentioned that was when he was going to west-side. Those guys are the pinnacle of hardcore.

couple lessons learned... Primo hurts like a mutha wherever ya pin it. Pinning in the hams is a very bad idea, mutha frucka i have a sore ham! Think some of us are more susceptible to pin pain, but maybe i'm not being precise enough in the location??

What spots on quads and gluts specifically?

I use my medial delts, rear delts, glutes, ventroglutes, lats, quad sweep, and traps.

I have recently found a great tool for dealing with injection-related lumps. A rolling pin (the kind in your kitchen, for rolling out dough). I found it very useful for breaking up lumps, even ones that have been there for a long time. I like to use it right after injecting as well, especially on my quads.

Every time I try quads I hit a nerve.

I may try with a slin pin

As someone who has a natural fear of needles... I like scar tissue!

It lets you know you're in the right place ha...

Unless it's too hard to push the gear in, then you know you're smack in the middle of a nodule and the shot is going to hurt the next few days.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131