over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frequent urination from primo.

SlickNYC

Registered
I’ve experienced frequent urination from Masteron which is common but don’t remember getting that side from primo. I do remember seeing one guy post recently that he experiences it from primo but was wondering if it’s common. I’ve been running a primo ace transdermal at between 250-300mg per day. Trying to figure out if this is normal for that dose or if maybe what I have could be Masteron and not primo.

I have never tried Primo.
But Primo is a DHT, just like Masteron. Therefore it hits the prostate harder than other injectables.
Chances are, you have an enlarged prostate and that's why you are peeing like a race horse.
Yep that’s the right term. Pissing like a race horse. Thanks bro.

FYI if you have raws then there is absolutely no way a supplier can send you fake shit without you knowing it. The disparity of the melting point (MP) of drostanolone and methenolone is very large, even a crappy homemade MP test should be able to easily differentiate the two.

As matsuo said , check estro

If too low estro this can happen

For ME it doesnt increase urination

As matsuo said , check estro

If too low estro this can happen

For ME it doesnt increase urination
How do you guys go about getting this bloodwork so easily? I’ve only done this with a script and it’s not like I’m on TRT. Everything these days is in a database. Are you able to do bloods at quest without a script?

FYI if you have raws then there is absolutely no way a supplier can send you fake shit without you knowing it. The disparity of the melting point (MP) of drostanolone and methenolone is very large, even a crappy homemade MP test should be able to easily differentiate the two.
The raws I used orally was a different batch. The TD I’m using now someone else made so I was trying it out to see if it were more effective. Hard to really tell with 2 different batches I know but I’m waiting on stuff to make primo ace transdermal with raws I have. I only have a week left of this stuff someone else made

Btw I think you guys might be right about the E2. My test dose was fairly low and I just bumped it to 400mg test e per week which will take a bit to really have an impact.

Btw I think you guys might be right about the E2. My test dose was fairly low and I just bumped it to 400mg test e per week which will take a bit to really have an impact.
Slick, i would be 99% of the people on this board get bloodwork without a script. Very easy.
DiscountedLabs.com, personallabs, labcorb all of this is just paid for on a website and you can go to multiple locations for bloodwork.

Slick, i would be 99% of the people on this board get bloodwork without a script. Very easy.
DiscountedLabs.com, personallabs, labcorb all of this is just paid for on a website and you can go to multiple locations for bloodwork.
Yeah I’m checking these out and now I remember having a problem finding this service in NYC or NJ. I have to dig a it deeper - I do it with a script for overall bloodwork but for this kind of thing I’d rather not have to answer to a doctor about why my numbers might be a mess. Unless anyone knows a good doctor in NJ near NYC. I mentioned in another thread how a doctor I went to for a cyst told me to never mention my AAS use to any doctor ever unless I absolutely trust them.

Yeah I’m checking these out and now I remember having a problem finding this service in NYC or NJ. I have to dig a it deeper - I do it with a script for overall bloodwork but for this kind of thing I’d rather not have to answer to a doctor about why my numbers might be a mess. Unless anyone knows a good doctor in NJ near NYC. I mentioned in another thread how a doctor I went to for a cyst told me to never mention my AAS use to any doctor ever unless I absolutely trust them.

Never mention AAS to a doctor period! Unless you’re friends with em on a personal level. That will be put in your file/record. Insurance companies have their greedy Lil eyeballs on it and will use it against you. If you have life insurance as most of us do you can kiss it goodbye. They’ll use AAS as a way to wiggle out of paying out your benefits through their tiny fine print bullshit. So yes, never ever tell your doc your on AAS!!!!!!!! If he’s your buddy outside of the clinic then go head.

Cage

Never mention AAS to a doctor period! Unless you’re friends with em on a personal level. That will be put in your file/record. Insurance companies have their greedy Lil eyeballs on it and will use it against you. If you have life insurance as most of us do you can kiss it goodbye. They’ll use AAS as a way to wiggle out of paying out your benefits through their tiny fine print bullshit. So yes, never ever tell your doc your on AAS!!!!!!!! If he’s your buddy outside of the clinic then go head.

Cage
That’s the truth bro. That’s EXACTLY what this doc told me. He even told me to make sure I’m not on ANYTHING when I get bloods unless it’s TRT Prescribed. I know that all of the Electronic Scripts in NY and I believe NJ are in a database that they can track. It’s one thing if you don’t have insurance and/or you aren’t worried about it. But best believe if you have kidney or liver failure the insurance company will F u. It’s one thing to cover some X rays or even an MRI or hernia surgery etc. if you have a major issue they play games.

I notice if I don't take ashwaganda ill experience strained and frequent urination. Especially when taking high test with mast or primo/dhb or tren.
When I take aswhaganda urination frequency is noticeably reduced and flow much smoother. Not painful at all.
And this is while taking all these PEDs

Yep that’s the right term. Pissing like a race horse. Thanks bro.
Not to be an A hole but which one is it?

Pissing like a race horse equals volume not frequency as any horse owner knows.

You asked about frequency which is usually not associated with volume unless ‘over’ hydrated (think beer, once you prime the pump it is all over) in which case it will subside naturally.

The two are different diagnoses; mutually exclusivity.

Can anyone recommend labs in NY state. NY fucking sucks. 😡
No labs in NY

Iv used a lot of primo. Up to 2 grams a week and never had any frequent urination problems. I always drink water right up the time I get in bed and all through the night when I wake up, which is very often. I also had my urologist tell me that the more orgasms you have the better off your prostate is. He also told me that most people who got prostate cancer had the same thing in common. Very little sex and very little orgasms. So Iv taken his advice and almost never go to bed with a full sack. And first thing in the morning every morning like clockwork. Try that for a bit and see if it reduces your swollen prostate. It’s def worked for me. He also told me that if your not pissing at least once an hour during the day that your probably dehydrated.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws