over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRIDAY SEPT 3RD GRASS FED BEEF $3.99 LB

bigguns078

Registered
All day Friday at every whole foods location in the US. Time to stop wining its too expensive and finally try some grass fed beef. They encourage to stock up.. My local whole foods might sell out when i ask for 50lbs:love:

**broken link removed**

I was at Whole Foods last night and the butcher told me that price is for the ground chuck BTW, not the ground sirloin which I paid $7.99 lb. He estimated the fat content of the chuck at 15-20% if that is a consideration for your diet. It may be different in your area though and that grass feed beef is sure tasty.

nice find gonna get me some el beefo come friday :)

NICE!...thanks for posting this...know what my first thing to do tomorrow is...

Great news! If only they would have this sale every few weeks, I'd be set.

Thanks for posting this. I'm gonna get there early! LOL

thats what I don't understand about Grass Fed Beef, if its 80/20, whats the big deal, its still healthy fat no?

It's been shown that you can rinse it and get it down to like 5g fat in a 4oz serving. I'll definately be stocking up. I just bought some sirloin from them, but I'll gladly rinse the ground chuck for half the price.

What a find..Thank you

I will be hitting up my store nice and early -

just in case there is a 'Stampede"

When it comes to a good steak it has to be corn fed... the steak is more marbalised and just tastes better.

Uh...Yeah. Hey glazed donuts just taste better than plain oatmeal too.

Uh...Yeah. Hey glazed donuts just taste better than plain oatmeal too.

Ha ha ha, so true. He must not care about health and longevity. To each his own never made more sense.

Ha ha ha, so true. He must not care about health and longevity. To each his own never made more sense.

Lol, lets not make this out to be a miracle food. It is healthier, but I wouldn't be betting my life on it increasing my longevity. Supplements can do quite a bit for one's health. Granted, in some studies, it's been shown vitamins are better absorbed when from food, but it doesn't mean he's not getting what he needs.

thats what I don't understand about Grass Fed Beef, if its 80/20, whats the big deal, its still healthy fat no?

it should be healthier cause the ratio omega 3 / omega 6 is far better than corn fed beef. you only still have more calories in the meat, which could not be desirable.

not bad. My grocery store has organic grass fed for $4.99/lb. 93/7

that's a great price for my area, northern california. i found an egg ranch for a smokin deal on free range eggs, but have yet to find grass fed beef for less than 5.98 a pound.

Hey guys, I just got back from my Whole Foods, and they actually mixed together the sirloin and ground chuck, so it's really ground round for 3.99.

Lol, lets not make this out to be a miracle food. It is healthier, but I wouldn't be betting my life on it increasing my longevity. Supplements can do quite a bit for one's health. Granted, in some studies, it's been shown vitamins are better absorbed when from food, but it doesn't mean he's not getting what he needs.

For me grass fed beef IS a miracle food. It makes up the majority of my diet. I wouldn't be nearly as healthy without it or if I settled for crappy grain fed or God knows what else they will feed them to fatten them up, soybeans, gummy bears, chicken sh!t. You are what you eat partner, or I should say what you digest.

Here is a site that shows which farmer supplies for your area. I would think you could buy direct from most of them as well.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner