over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friend not able to lose weight

If this is not you, and it's your friend, I would suspect he is cheating on his diet. This is from coaching many people, and 99% of the people that weren't losing weight on a low calorie diet, eventually admitted to cheating on their diet. Doesn't mean huge cheat meals, a lot of them would snack through out the day, and because it was a handful here, and a handful there, they truly believed they weren't cheating. They didn't account that a handful of potato chips would be 200+ calories for example.
Reminds me of watching Dr. Nowzaradan on 600 lb life. When his patients gain weight on his 1500 kcal diet and he asks them if they are following his diet they lie and say yes. Then he says "How did you gain weight, out of thin air?"

No way someone his size and exercising like that is not losing weight on a 1548 kcal diet.

He must still weigh 8 pounds more, maybe 12% body fat.
Like I said, her weight hasn't changed for 6 weeks.
He started his diet 12 weeks ago and he only lost 3 kg !!!!! It's incomprehensible
5 weekly workouts + 40 min of cardio upon waking and 30 min after training.
You typed out "her" as a typo? That seems weird. Regardless, him or her, on 1,500-1,600 kcals, they should be losing weight. It doesn't sound like your friend is giving you the full story.

What is their fluid intake? Do they look bloated by chance?

Somet definitely does not add up here at all , at that low of a calorie intake he should be losing fat even if he wasn't taking any drug.

either his calorie intake is WAY off or he's lying about what he is eatin.

he needs to revert back to a healthy diet , have is labs drawn to see exactly where he is at and then hire a coach

Do a different show and hire a coach
This isn't going to solve him cheating on his diet, ^^^^^^ he wasn't losing weight because he wasn't in a calorie deficit, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, he was eating more than he says or thinks he is.

Somet definitely does not add up here at all , at that low of a calorie intake he should be losing fat even if he wasn't taking any drug.

either his calorie intake is WAY off or he's lying about what he is eatin.

he needs to revert back to a healthy diet , have is labs drawn to see exactly where he is at and then hire a coach
A coach isn't going to prevent him from CHEATING on his diet which is what he is obviously doing or he doesn't know how to properly track food, and I'm betting on CHEATING. No coach is going to MAKE him stop cheating, he can't take the hunger, the cravings, feelings of low energy all the fucking time, it's something HE HAS TO LEARN TO DEAL WITH AND OVERCOME

This isn't going to solve him cheating on his diet, ^^^^^^ he wasn't losing weight because he wasn't in a calorie deficit, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, he was eating more than he says or thinks he is.
I know but the way he is asking the question thats the answer he should get

I really don't know what to say about the undies but he actually looks better than I thought he would but certainly not anywhere near where he needs to be for a show.

I would just tell him to hold off on competing show for now and listen to what others have mentioned on this thread.

If this is not you, and it's your friend, I would suspect he is cheating on his diet. This is from coaching many people, and 99% of the people that weren't losing weight on a low calorie diet, eventually admitted to cheating on their diet. Doesn't mean huge cheat meals, a lot of them would snack through out the day, and because it was a handful here, and a handful there, they truly believed they weren't cheating. They didn't account that a handful of potato chips would be 200+ calories for example.
THISSSSSSS

It's likely frequent small cheats combined with bottomed out NEAT. Does he track steps?

I don't know if anyone has brought it up but what's his estrogen and is he holding water possibly and not fat?
@MikeFr

Hit me up anytime
[email protected]
yes it seems to have a lot of water do you have a solution?
he took a pill of 50mg aldactone per day for 1 week. the next day he had gained weight then after a week lost only 600 grams

he took a pill of 50mg aldactone per day for 1 week. the next day he had gained weight then after a week lost only 600 grams
Does he do blood work?

If his estrogen is high he could be holding water not fat he seems like a slim guy and if he truly is following his diet then water would be my next guess.

Get an e2 p2 test done

He's got some size but looks like he is bulking not eating 1.5. cheating or something is seriously wrong. 1.5 k is a post workout meal for many

Why did he take aldactone for a week? What was the reason?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear