over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friendly husband/wife competition.

She planning on having children?

Another thing to consider is how this might affect her fertility. It seems to take very little to really screw up a woman's fertility seemingly permanently.

My wife has two sisters that were both anorexic at one time, but eventually overcame it. Even many years later they were never able to conceive and carry a baby full term. Both had to adopt from overseas. Just something to consider. Messing with her hormones like that can have long lasting effect.

I’m not even gonna chime in on the SD comment because I’m no expert on women’s drug protocols but from a competition standpoint, it isn’t even fair haha you should blow her out of the water.

Women just can’t put themselves in as much as a crazy deficit as men can. Simple as that. We wanna Cut super hard? Damn, we drop 1k down and can still feel semi full. Not happening for woman. If you’ve ever dieted your wife down yourself you know that it’s mostly time and small changes to the deficit that create the biggest changes. Men can do in 4 weeks what women can do in like 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck txpipeliner88. I'm rooting for you. Actually good luck to both of you.

Will pictures be taken of both you guys? Before, midway and end? Thank you in advance.

Take care.

MS

I’ll see if I can get her to let me take pictures I highly doubt she will tho. I on the other hand don’t mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you add Tren it's not a fair contest IMO she already at a disadvantage being a woman.

Tren is game changer

Ted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Visual Change competition?

My wife and i are considdering a competition of who can LOOK the most improved. I was thinkin that could be pretty fair. If she lost the fat she has gained and i gained my size back n got lil leaner i think both would be pretty impressive visually.
no way she could ever get as low bf% as me. not even LS's last dnp run could accomplish that:D (hope thats not too soon:eek:)
-F2S

My wife and i are considdering a competition of who can LOOK the most improved. I was thinkin that could be pretty fair. If she lost the fat she has gained and i gained my size back n got lil leaner i think both would be pretty impressive visually.

no way she could ever get as low bf% as me. not even LS's last dnp run could accomplish that:D (hope thats not too soon:eek:)

-F2S

It’s been fun so far she likes to try to tempt me with sweets and slide in an extra helping here and there to give her a little edge already ;-) but it has definitely helped us both be more strict on our diets because as tripleot said we watch each other.

In all honesty, I would recommend her touching hormones, but that's between the two of you. I get it she wants to probably use something, so allow her the option of using GW and Metformin. Even some ECA would do wonders for her with some good healthy fats in her diet.

I want to win don’t get me wrong but also don’t want to discourage her.

You have not been married long? I would pay the judges to say SHE won! Then I can say how great she did, how lucky I am to have her, pump her up!! You gotta take those times for self tout, give her the praise she wants. You act like there is a 100k prize on the line. Would you wanna beat your kids in a competition too? Just think about my suggestion ;) Another one is get a can of whipped cream in the house like your gonna make her eat it, tempt her. Then put some all over her and you both win!

It`s great you are doing it together. Hold each other accountable. It`s really sad when one person tries to get in shape and the other sabotages it. So good for you guys.

Like we used to say back in the old Meso days:

No pictures? Didn't happen.

Good morning,

Incentive/prize for the winner, if the wife wins she gets herself a brand new high dollar ass purse. If I win I get new tools and I need some new tools.

This reminds me of the Flintstones episode where the Great Gazoo grants everyone 1 wish and Barney says- "I could use a new rake".

Pick something a little more intimate as a prize- nudge, nudge- wink, wink. Even if you don't win - you've won. (think about it).

Also, sorry if i missed it but did you mention your ages?

Best of luck to both of you!

This reminds me of the Flintstones episode where the Great Gazoo grants everyone 1 wish and Barney says- "I could use a new rake".

Pick something a little more intimate as a prize- nudge, nudge- wink, wink. Even if you don't win - you've won. (think about it).

Also, sorry if i missed it but did you mention your ages?

Best of luck to both of you!

I seriously laughed when I read the flintstone reference. If i am going to be completely honest with myself and y’all I didn’t really need incentive of tools to do this, could I use them yes but the real incentive is us doing this together to get in better shape that’s all i really needed and if a bet/competition is what gets us there then I’m cool with that. Now the competitor in me wants to win like I said before but am i going to go all out and drop as much bf as possible hell no. If I win and blow her doors off then she gets discouraged and doesn’t want to do it any more. Then I have just been a jack ass and taken something we both enjoyed doing (competition in general) and ruined it by being macho man and showing I’m better yadda yadda. Maybe later when she gets a couple of wins under her belt and some close calls I may go all out but right now it’s about us both getting better and yeah I already knew when we started she was gonna win Hogan86 I’m not that thick

I seriously laughed when I read the flintstone reference. If i am going to be completely honest with myself and y’all I didn’t really need incentive of tools to do this, could I use them yes but the real incentive is us doing this together to get in better shape that’s all i really needed and if a bet/competition is what gets us there then I’m cool with that. Now the competitor in me wants to win like I said before but am i going to go all out and drop as much bf as possible hell no. If I win and blow her doors off then she gets discouraged and doesn’t want to do it any more. Then I have just been a jack ass and taken something we both enjoyed doing (competition in general) and ruined it by being macho man and showing I’m better yadda yadda. Maybe later when she gets a couple of wins under her belt and some close calls I may go all out but right now it’s about us both getting better and yeah I already knew when we started she was gonna win Hogan86 I’m not that thick

Sounds like a solid plan to me! I hope she really gets inspired and enjoys this. I also hope that you both just go at it natural, encourage her to be that way. If you do end up using, I would keep that a secret otherwise it might cause issues unless she already knows about it and doesn't care if you do.

Sounds like a solid plan to me! I hope she really gets inspired and enjoys this. I also hope that you both just go at it natural, encourage her to be that way. If you do end up using, I would keep that a secret otherwise it might cause issues unless she already knows about it and doesn't care if you do.

Thank you for the support, I think it is going to be fun for both of us.

Thank you for the support, I think it is going to be fun for both of us.

I wish my wife would do that with me! Im a bit jealous.

I wish my wife would do that with me! Im a bit jealous.

My wife is an all around athlete, she played city league sports well up and into us dating but having kids and their sports has taken precedence over her playing hers so she has put them on the way back burner (her decision on her own not mine just her being a good mom). That’s why when she talked about getting in shape I came up with the bet/competition. She loves competing no matter what it is as long as there is a winner she will go all out. So I figured with her competitive nature this would be perfect for us.

Update 1-14-19 Monday

Some one asked ages. We are both 33, married going on 2 yrs. over all together going on 5. Talked to wife and she is actually good with putting up pictures so I’ll take those some time this week and have them up soon. Today was a rest day for both of us as we needed it from last week. I’ll post as much of her workouts as possible just going to cover general exercises no reps weights etc. and mine as well. Will also post any cardio and times done. I’ll lay it out hers first then mine.

Update 1-14-19 Monday

Some one asked ages. We are both 33, married going on 2 yrs. over all together going on 5.

You mentioned how your wife wants to have kids. Have you had any yet? I had my first when I was 32, my wife was 30.

Good luck to you both sounds like fun. A lot might not agree but I would be ok with a very low dose of Anavar, or winny. Might get her some phentermine or some ECA Or clen yombine aspirin stack. Looking forward to the pics. MM

You mentioned how your wife wants to have kids. Have you had any yet? I had my first when I was 32, my wife was 30.

We have two boy and a girl, our boy just went into Jr High, our girl is in mid elementary.
We have no plans of having any more kids at all, we would both like to travel the states once they graduate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner