over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friendly husband/wife competition.

Good luck to you both sounds like fun. A lot might not agree but I would be ok with a very low dose of Anavar, or winny. Might get her some phentermine or some ECA Or clen yombine aspirin stack. Looking forward to the pics. MM

It’s funny that you say phentermine because she actually was telling me last night before bed that she was going to be getting some prescribed today. Her Dr is cool as shit and pretty much let’s her do what she wants.
**** Side note- I find it interesting how female medical workers can be perfectly fine having a dr give them weight loss aids and so on that can make them super sick and feel like death, but cringe at us taking steroids just because we don’t have a script. Also wife is fine with my activities and does most of my pins for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Update 1-16-19

I missed my morning workout yesterday and the wife missed hers at noon so we both went in yesterday evening. We were quickly reminded why we prefer our earlier workout times. Instant anxiety!!! So many people it was unreal. Wife worked upper body and I hit my back. For as packed as it was we got some damn good work done. I’m decent sore this morning and she had noodles for arms leaving last night so I’m sure she is gonna be sore today. With all the people at the gym I wasn’t able to get pictures, I’ll hopefully have them this weekend.

1-18-19
Past two days have been good wife has succeeded in dropping almost all carbs which has turned her into a lovely snarling monster. Got 3-4 hrs of sleep night before last and slept past alarm missing the gym. Same thing happened this morning but with it being the weekend and kids going with their mom i can go in when I get off. Wife has dropped 4-5lbs over the week and is kicking ass.
Anyone have any helpful tips on otc solid sleep aids. I have had a very real problem not being able to sleep through the night. Getting to sleep is easy it’s staying asleep that I’m not able to do.
This evening will be legs. Hoping all goes well and can move some good weight.

1-18-19
turned her into a lovely snarling monster.

LMAO, mine doesn't need to drop carbs for that, it's her natural state !!!!!

Mine was always a bitch no matter what. No wonder we got divorced.

I keep checking in to see how everything is progressing

1-21-19
Little update. Haven’t had time to get pictures done. The weekend was extremely busy with both kids having games and working at the house. Finally had good enough weather that i could get stuff done outside.
Wife is getting better and better about her food intake and starting to figure out eating more of the right stuff actually works. She’s down another pound or two but looking good. I’m still holding around 195-200 but I’m good with that don’t want to lose to much weight it took to long to gain it. Wife took off yesterday because one of the kids was sick.
Worked back/bi this morning, I’m loving the higher rep ranges I have been using (12-15). Feels like my body body is constantly sore. Energy throughout the day has started to increase. May go in for an aux session this evening with the wife.

Nice log sounds like you guys are both doing awesome especially with little ones. I go to the gym really late 24 hr gym to avoid the crowds myself. The hardest thing for me is trying not to over eat before the gym.

Have you used melantonin I take 18mg for 30 days then 30 days off. But I still do not get more than 5 hrs sleep ever. Even with prescribed sleep med trazadone still but I do not wake up every 45 min now with it.Following. MM

Nice log sounds like you guys are both doing awesome especially with little ones. I go to the gym really late 24 hr gym to avoid the crowds myself. The hardest thing for me is trying not to over eat before the gym.

Have you used melantonin I take 18mg for 30 days then 30 days off. But I still do not get more than 5 hrs sleep ever. Even with prescribed sleep med trazadone still but I do not wake up every 45 min now with it.Following. MM

Thank you for the advice. I have tried low dose melatonin but haven’t gone above 10 mg. It helped get me to sleep but not stay asleep I’ll try a higher dose and see if it helps more.
Legs this morning!!!! Talk about walking like a new born giraffe. High rep ranges just murders my legs like no other.
Weight is down 4 lbs to 196. Wife informed me she is down to 135 last night! So very proud of her to be staying with this and pushing herself.
I find it interesting the way being proud of her is a different feeling than the pride I have in my kids. Not in a bad way at all it’s just a different sense of pride hard to put into words but still just as profound as what I have for the kids.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic