advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friend's 1st cycle....using former sponsor on here...no results.

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Im basically making this because my friend is doing his first cycle which is Test and EQ....(500mg+300mg) per week. He is heading into his 4th week of injects.

My goal is not to get into a pissing match or shit storm about this old sponsor but the reason I'd like to identify them is to see if anyone else had similar issues before they went private etc. The name started with Fast and from all accounts on here...they had very good stuff. The DVD's were received about 4-6 weeks before they went private/exclusive whatever you want to call it.

Not sure what to make of it...my friend is experience no increases in strength yet, no oily skin...no increased sex drive and he's pretty disappointed and skeptical about it all since he's always heard how your first is your best.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Hey bro back in 2012 I used them. There tren was good to go, can't comment on the eq or test tho. So from my experience they were gtg

I have used test p and friends of mine have used other products from them in the past .no comlaints here but then again it was purchased way before they stopped being a sponsor here .tell him to get bloods done if he can just for his own piece of mind .sucks dealing with someone that isn't a sponsor anymore because there are no repercussions if things go bad

Last edited:
You got plain vegetable oil. Guess it's a good first lesson for a newbie. Toss it and get something from a different sponsor.

Im basically making this because my friend is doing his first cycle which is Test and EQ....(500mg+300mg) per week. He is heading into his 4th week of injects.

My goal is not to get into a pissing match or shit storm about this old sponsor but the reason I'd like to identify them is to see if anyone else had similar issues before they went private etc. The name started with Fast and from all accounts on here...they had very good stuff. The DVD's were received about 4-6 weeks before they went private/exclusive whatever you want to call it.

Not sure what to make of it...my friend is experience no increases in strength yet, no oily skin...no increased sex drive and he's pretty disappointed and skeptical about it all since he's always heard how your first is your best.

Any help or suggestions appreciated.

Tell him to get his blood work done... Confirm it before starting some ish. That's all

Everything I got from him was always good..4 weeks on Eq isn't very long, and the dose is really low..so many other variables can be involved tho. I'd personally give it a little more time and double the Eq dose.

At 500mgs on first go he should certainly know yes or no on the test.

Ak

My first cycle was 525mg of test, and by the 5th week I was having extreme muscle pumps and could not finish my workouts

You got plain vegetable oil. Guess it's a good first lesson for a newbie. Toss it and get something from a different sponsor.

Any reasoning for you saying this besides random assumption?

Tell him to get his blood work done... Confirm it before starting some ish. That's all

It's not starting shit. If they were still a sponsor, I would contact mods and come with bloodwork..but I am not hurting anyone's business that advertises here.

Everything I got from him was always good..4 weeks on Eq isn't very long, and the dose is really low..so many other variables can be involved tho. I'd personally give it a little more time and double the Eq dose.

I'm not asking about feeling the EQ. 10x or more of Test running through your body should be noticeable...no?

Ak

My thoughts exactly.

If the test was real at 500mg 1st cycle week 4 he sould have noticed something. Bloodwork would deff tell you what's going on but come on we all know this guy would see deff signs by now. So if what he is reporting is true I really think there is a problem with the gear he has.

And agree with it or not...it's not always easy to convince someone to drop $50-$70 for a blood test, although I think he will ultimately do this.

I'll prob reimburse him out of guilt for leading him wrong. Sucks.

I just figured if I posted this...SOMEONE would come forward and have experienced the same with no recourse. I assumed they wrote it off and just never posted about it.

It's not unheard of to not respond till after the 4th week. He just started his 4th week so he's really only 3 weeks in. He might yet respond.

4 weeks in on a first cycle and on those doses... definitely bunk. No blood test needed.

And agree with it or not...it's not always easy to convince someone to drop $50-$70 for a blood test, although I think he will ultimately do this.

He will need to do so in order to know for sure. IronManSt plans on acquiring a few vets to have more blood work done in order to test his products.

Ak

Exactly! My first cycle was 500mg of Sciroxx Test E. I can totally remember waking up 7 days after my first pin (2 x 250mg a week) and being so horny it was ridiculous!

All I can say is everything I have used from them has been good although I have never tried those two products from them. My first cycle which was 20 yrs ago and I had almost 8 yrs of training and I was using Test Cyp at 400mg per wk and I was up 15lbs after 4 wks. If it was me I would drop the $ for the blood test because no matter what is said that is the only way to confirm and proof is on paper.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws