over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

friends blood work after 7 years on

get it in ya

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
i'm not posting this because being on for 7 years is good, it is not smart and your body needs breaks. i read alot of stuff saying how bad aas is and people preaching. i just figured i'd post bloodwork that looks pretty good to me after 7 years on. 750-1200 test, 600 deca pretty much year around for 7 years. masteron at 400 a few times a year. my friend has 12 years clean, not a sip of alcohol and strongest pill is aspirin or ib profen. no eq, no orals, no tren. pretty much test, deca, mast and hgh. the gear is not bunk so please no comments like that lol, its the real deal. i guess what i'm trying to say is how bad is it really if you live a very healthy lifestyle with no drugs, no alcohol and i'm sure genetics if you stick to the basics. ALSO GET BLOODWORK, IS A MUST. again i'm not saying its great either, we all know its not the smartest thing to do for 7 years. he is also on a bp med losartan which protects your kidneys and a cholesterol med at night pravastatin.

hematocrit 49.1 39-50
hemoglobin H17.5 13-17
hdl L32 41-59
ldl 57 0-129
bun 11 7-18
creatinine 1.20 .70-1.40
sodium 138 136-145
potassium 4.3 3.6-5.2
chloride 99 99-109
co2 31 21-32
total protein 6.5 6.0-8.0
albumin 3.5 3.5-5
calcium 8.8 8.5 -10

Amazingly benign. Lucky duck.

Well

i'm not posting this because being on for 7 years is good, it is not smart and your body needs breaks. i read alot of stuff saying how bad aas is and people preaching. i just figured i'd post bloodwork that looks pretty good to me after 7 years on. 750-1200 test, 600 deca pretty much year around for 7 years. masteron at 400 a few times a year. my friend has 12 years clean, not a sip of alcohol and strongest pill is aspirin or ib profen. no eq, no orals, no tren. pretty much test, deca, mast and hgh. the gear is not bunk so please no comments like that lol, its the real deal. i guess what i'm trying to say is how bad is it really if you live a very healthy lifestyle with no drugs, no alcohol and i'm sure genetics if you stick to the basics. ALSO GET BLOODWORK, IS A MUST. again i'm not saying its great either, we all know its not the smartest thing to do for 7 years. he is also on a bp med losartan which protects your kidneys and a cholesterol med at night pravastatin.

hematocrit 49.1 39-50
hemoglobin H17.5 13-17
hdl L32 41-59
ldl 57 0-129
bun 11 7-18
creatinine 1.20 .70-1.40
sodium 138 136-145
potassium 4.3 3.6-5.2
chloride 99 99-109
co2 31 21-32
total protein 6.5 6.0-8.0
albumin 3.5 3.5-5
calcium 8.8 8.5 -10

Albumin is gettting quite low.......where are the liver tests? I personally feel like you love promoting steroid use.......I am disgusted that I had to resort to them and could not do well enough on my own.......you seem proud to be on them.

Now.......

I do not think you will see much damage after 7 years..........or after 15 years..........I think more than 20 and you may have issues.

Albumin is gettting quite low.......where are the liver tests? I personally feel like you love promoting steroid use.......I am disgusted that I had to resort to them and could not do well enough on my own.......you seem proud to be on them.

how did i figure you would post something like that. liver is perfect but i'm not gonna post them for you. i'm not saying this is smart, at all. pretty easy for you to say now phil after you abused aas for years. easy for anyone to say after they have health issues. there isnt much i can say to you because i'm gonna get killed by everyone because your phil hernon. its ok to push follistatin and say its better than gh which is bs. no one fired back at you because your phil hernon. i promote steroid use? take a look at the banners, are you kidding. again i'm gonna get bashed no matter what i say because your phil. your on this board for one reason, MONEY. i'm just a little guy phil, you are god

Blood work is missing alot of important things. Total testosterone, estradiol, liver values. I'm not bashing you, but I think it would be interesting to know these numbers for someone who's been on cycle for seven years straight. Was he on cycle when this bloodwork was done?

Last edited:
Well

how did i figure you would post something like that. liver is perfect but i'm not gonna post them for you. i'm not saying this is smart, at all. pretty easy for you to say now phil after you abused aas for years. easy for anyone to say after they have health issues. there isnt much i can say to you because i'm gonna get killed by everyone because your phil hernon. its ok to push follistatin and say its better than gh which is bs. no one fired back at you because your phil hernon. i promote steroid use? take a look at the banners, are you kidding. again i'm gonna get bashed no matter what i say because your phil. your on this board for one reason, MONEY. i'm just a little guy phil, you are god

Am I hurting your sales? Take all you need to take to look like your avatar man.......you need it. Follistatin blows away GH.......bottom line. No one fires back at me because I am not a bitch

Well

Blood work is missing alot of important things. Total testosterone, estradiol, liver values. I'm not bashing you, but I think it would be interesting to know these numbers for someone who's been on cycle for seven years straight. Was he on cycle when this bloodwork was done?

He " doesnt want to show them" .......OK............

exactly why i kept my response to one word. its SEEMS pointless to post opinions or even just a bit of info as you did because of shit like this. i use to be a lot more active on this board but much like you stated ive seen what voicing a worthy honest opinion or tidbit of info will get ya if a particular person doesnt have anything to gain from it or just doesnt like your opinion period. ya get rat packed by a bunch of jock riders. i like this board because there is a lot of usual info. but unfortunately theres also this part of it as well. im glad im not the only one that sees it. we can get jumped on together now lol. here we go!

Not everyone tolerates them the same...7 years of higher dosage that's some good blood work values generally...
Usually the damage like many other things (radiation for example) is additive...meaning it creeps up over the years...and takes it's toll. A few high dose cycles for a few years...for most, no big deal. High dose for (as Phil said) 15+ years yeah that's trouble...things slowly get worse and then problems cascade into other issues...

I would agree that, in moderation it's not terrible for you...but for some that see more side effects it CAN be and you don't know until it's too late (usually) if that is you...
Also comes the problem of moderation - some people think, for example: 1g test and 500mg of "other" aas is moderate since they "know a pro that does more..." well...that's not moderate use. Getting blood work annually or even every 6 months is key and making decisions based on your HEALTH not what you think you see in the mirror, which also is tough. Most of us here, do not compete or make money doing this...so ruining your body with high doses for long durations yields no real gain in LIFE. Hard to see that when we are in the middle of it and consumed by the lifestyle and surrounded by guys bigger/leaner etc...and always want "a little more size" and to be "a little harder" but never are satisfied...personally tired of chasing my tail...lol.

Am I hurting your sales? Take all you need to take to look like your avatar man.......you need it. Follistatin blows away GH.......bottom line. No one fires back at me because I am not a bitch

ok phil, i will order some tomorrow. i love you bro:D

Look man

exactly why i kept my response to one word. its SEEMS pointless to post opinions or even just a bit of info as you did because of shit like this. i use to be a lot more active on this board but much like you stated ive seen what voicing a worthy honest opinion or tidbit of info will get ya if a particular person doesnt have anything to gain from it or just doesnt like your opinion period. ya get rat packed by a bunch of jock riders. i like this board because there is a lot of usual info. but unfortunately theres also this part of it as well. im glad im not the only one that sees it. we can get jumped on together now lol. here we go!

Lets be totally honest here.......guys who resort to using steroids are cheating themselves out of seeing what they can do naturally.........bottom line....am I one of course I am...........I am not proud. What amazes me is you guys that think its cool to have had to use them or are proud...WTF? Proud that its NOT YOU? Thats not you, its the drugs.......dont believe me? Get off of them.......then see what a pussy you are......I saw what I am.......its nothin nice. Your pussiness shines through just now crying about what I am saying and that you are ganged up on.........pathetic man, pathetic......grow a pair.

Lets be totally honest here.......guys who resort to using steroids are cheating themselves out of seeing what they can do naturally.........bottom line....am I one of course I am...........I am not proud. What amazes me is you guys that think its cool to have had to use them or are proud...WTF? Proud that its NOT YOU? Thats not you, its the drugs.......dont believe me? Get off of them.......then see what a pussy you are......I saw what I am.......its nothin nice. Your pussiness shines through just now crying about what I am saying and that you are ganged up on.........pathetic man, pathetic......grow a pair.

lol! im honestly tickled. speak for yourself brother. i was 230lb benching 405 and squating in the 700s at 18 years old before i even knew what gear looked. I dont need em, i like em. hence the reason im on a steroid based forum. whatever problems you have with em, prison, health, finances, your own balls, is all you bro. hating on everyone talkin about or even enjoying steroids isnt gonna sell you more peptides homie. it would be similar to me joining the little people of america forum and bashin midgets. thats pathetic. but hey, this is just my opinion.

i apoligize for posting this thread. i have been on this board for almost 3 years and i believe this is the first thread i have posted. clearly it seems like it was a bad idea. honestly i understand what phil is saying, i really do. not everyone wants to be preached to though. funny how you did not go on johns thread and say a word about the abuse, i wonder why. phil i'm not gonna get in a pissing match with you, you already won because i'm a bitch and your the mighty phil. clearly a bad idea with this thread and i'm sorry. i just wanted to post blood work on a guy thats been on for 7 years and get some thoughts. my bad

and take your avatar pic of you down while youre at it then. put the "not cheating" one up. lmfao.

lol! im honestly tickled. speak for yourself brother. i was 230lb benching 405 and squating in the 700s at 18 years old before i even knew what gear looked. I dont need em, i like em. hence the reason im on a steroid based forum. whatever problems you have with em, prison, health, finances, your own balls, is all you bro. hating on everyone talkin about or even enjoying steroids isnt gonna sell you more peptides homie. it would be similar to me joining the little people of america forum and bashin midgets. thats pathetic. but hey, this is just my opinion.

peptides are natural?

phil i dont see how someone is a pussy for wanting a bigger/leaner physique than they can attain naturally, makes no sense. look at the natural bodybuilders most of them aint shit, most are small and stringy. now people who rely on steroids and dont put in the work i agree they are pussies.

haha nah, they just make certain people money so they get the ok. steroids are bad mmk?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear