over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends cycle

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
Ok my friend just got off a pretty decent cycle and wanted to know my thoughts on his PTC but I'm not the best to answer this so I thought you guys could give some insight

10-15ius of slin (humulin-r) total daily
IGF 20mcg 3-4 times a day mixed with slin
nolva 20mg a day 10mg in am 10mg in the pm
200mg primo a week and he wanted to throw in some anavar.
HCG every 10 days for 10 days at 200mcg

my thought is if he takes the primo and anavar he will not turn his system on but he says he will since it is very low dose. Please help on this matter and any input on cycle would help also. Thanks bros

Whats the goal?? What I mean by this is...is he just bridging between cycles because thats exactly what that is....actualy thats more of a cycle to be honest. He is not going to turn "on" anything. Keep more anabolics in his system just delays his own test from comming back and more importantly his LH from comming back. Anti Es are a great idea but then it should be a true "off" period if indeed he wants to get his own body working again. I never understood the whole 10mgs of D-bol in the am or the low dose of anavar. Keep the protein high and listen to your body. You wont lose a ton of muscle if your food intake is kept up. Just train smart and dont over do it and let your body heal. Thats just my own opinion.

I agree with the Dbol and anavar if he was to drop the primo and anavar his system should turn back on correct? I know I have read a lot of people has used IGF, slin, nolva, and maybe some clen and t3 with HCG for a PCT any thoughts on that and dropping the primo and anavar?

has anyone run anything like this? i would think the risk for going hypo would be greater.

Yes the risk can be greater but anyone who knows what to do and has done research knows to reduce your slin since IGF prolongs the slin effect in your body but yes it has been ran many times but your right you do have to be careful. Please anyone some help?????

he should have thoughtthis out before hand.

Last edited:
Ok so I just spoke to him and he wants to know his last shot of Test will betonight 250mg and he wants toknow if he ran the primo and var for a few weeks say 3-4 at 200mg a week of primo and 25mg a day for the var and on the last week start the HCG and then after a week of that start a reagula PCT will that be ok for him. He did not have any thoughts of coming off yet but he has to for personal reason but does not want to lose gains or at least not all of them. Please help a bro. He said he know you should not start the PCT for at least 15 days after his last shot of test but he also heard to run the HCG the last week of his cycle and then start the PCT will that work or not?

running primo and var at those low doses for that short of time would be worthless anyways imo. and he will keep most of his gains as long as he does a proper pct and keeps his cals high. tell him to save the primo and var for another cycle where he can get some more and run it properly, and just to start pct after last test shot clears.

Ok with all that has been said I think he will continue to do one test shot for the next three weeks one at 400, 300, 200 and then start his PCT of HCG staring the last week when he takes his 200mg shot and then he will start the nolva and then clomid once the last test shot goes out of system. He said he will continue the IGF and slin during this whole phase. Does this sound better. He will save the priom and var for another cycle.

yes except there is no reason to taper off the test like that.

Ya know, its funnny how its always " My friends" cycle. :rolleyes: -StOrY

I agree with dragonfire. Skip that taper you have there. You, I mean, your friend, should just stop the test, let it exit, wait the appropriate time and start a normal PCT, nolva, clomid, etc. If you wanted to maximize gains with the test you should have some prop if you wanted to go right up to PCT. Was this is a test-only cycle? Why wasn't this planned out prior to starting the cycle? Is HCG even needed? Was HCG used at all during the cycle? Is there shrinkage?

Ok guys I have no reason to say a friend if it was not. I have no reason lie. He had to come off due to personal reasons, it was not planned because he had no intentiuons of coming off. He was doing high dose cycles with a low dose of 250mg of test after cycle. So he was ablt to get his hands on NOlva, HCG and he already had IGF and slin. So his plan is what I already said, he wants to taper I told him there was no need for that but he feels better doing so. I have no idea about shrinkage he told me he was told to do HCG for a week after his last shot at 200-500ius a day. I looked this up and to tell the truth it is very hard to say which way is best. Anyways afer 10 dyas of last shot he will start clomid and he will be taking the Nolva all the way from now until he is done with his clomid. He will be running 20mcg IGF three times a day with Slin Post workout at 10-15ius. I really hope this sound sok and if not please continue to help. He has some medical issue but he is really scared and needs to get off but does not want to just stop cold turkey. Thank guys

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131