over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

friends first cycle

delbertbiggs

Newbies
a friend of mine is wanting to trim down and gain strength, he was against pinning at first, but i kinda talked him into trying EQ, with orals of clen and winny. any idea or advice on dosages of the orals? he's about 6'2, 285 or so..he is currently doing cardio and has joined a ju jitsu gym.. he does mild weight training but is in no way a gym rat..

a friend of mine is wanting to trim down and gain strength, he was against pinning at first, but i kinda talked him into trying EQ, with orals of clen and winny. any idea or advice on dosages of the orals? he's about 6'2, 285 or so..he is currently doing cardio and has joined a ju jitsu gym.. he does mild weight training but is in no way a gym rat..

Test only should be first cycle if he isn't interested in weight training his goals could be accomplished with nutrition alone

Last edited:
If he's not doing resistance training of some sort, how's he going to "gain strength"? Agree with the others, no reason to use AAS for what he's doing. Diet and strength training should be maxed first :(

How long has he been training? To me he should show commitment to training and spend some time natural before jumping into it. Get the diet right. he's a big boy. I had a mate that jumped in too early and now he won't train without being on.

How long has he been training? To me he should show commitment to training and spend some time natural before jumping into it. Get the diet right. he's a big boy. I had a mate that jumped in too early and now he won't train without being on.

thanks incognito1, i think hes been training like 6 months solid right now, but in the past, only off and on, and like some of the other members said, he definetly needs to work on his diet, he does do weight training as well, just not like a serious bodybuilder, but he is in there 4-5 days a week. i had very good experiences with EQ, especially when i was eating right and hitting the cardio, i noticed the belly fat coming off pretty quickly, is the only reason i even suggested it with the cutting cycle.. and thats why i asked in the BEGINNERS section, because i dont claim to be some big guru on gear, im hear to learn what i can..i cant see how test only would be good for his 1st cycle either?? everytime ive done test i blow up like a house, with the EQ it was slow solid gains in strength.. any way thanks for your advice..

I sort of see where the other guys are coming from with test only during the beginning, taking EQ is sort of like playing your best cards first. But I also see where your coming from in focusing on EQ for fat loss.
His diet would be key though. It's a little hard to tell without pics but judging by his size he should be able to keep a reasonable amount of muscle whilst losing fat too.
I wish him luck

You can cut with anything it all depends on diet. And pick the right ester not to blow up like a blimp. I had a friend of mine, which hes a genetic freak anyways, was running like 750mg of deca a week and ripped to like 5%bf or less. I mean his diet was clean but VERY VERY low calories. He still grew but was insane how ripped up he got. I mean you'll cut up better on other things but can still be done just have to do it the right way. But im far from a pro or as much knowledge as most of these guys just me 2 cents from experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131