over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends first cycle

skinny D

Registered
Hey bros i'm setting up a cycle for a friend of mine. Its his first, he's 19yr, 5'6", around 160lbs, trainning hard last 3-4yrs. I was thinking of an 8weeker for him, something like this

1-4wks 40mg dbol ED
1-8wks 300mg Test cyp
1-8wks 200mg NPP
PCT
9-12wks 50mg clomid
9-12wks 25mg nolva

What do you bros think, he and i are open to any idea.

I'm not putting down your post skinny D

This just seemed like it would benefit beginners more, which is why Big A set up this forum. :D

IMHO your friend still is too young to begin. Why shut down potential growth just because he can't wait?

Does he have nutrition down AND practice it? There's ton he could still gain by doing this and say following DC's program.

Comments on cycle:

I've done a "few" cycles :) and can't handle more than 30mg ED d-bol - they give me cramps WAY TOO BAD.

I assume NPP is nandrolone phenyl prop? I much prefer boldenone. But what about doing 30mg anavar wks 5-8 instead and bumping test up to 350-400mg?

In order to "effectively" begin PCT, system should be relatively cleared of steroids http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1172

Can't effectively begin until week 11. You could add in some Clen for wks 9 - 14.

I understand xcel, It'll help the beginner out.

I know hes young still, but hes pretty well at his max. He might weight more than i posted.

He has his nutrition down pat. His training is alright, but i'm getting him to go on DC's training.

This kid has awesome gene's, he's at like 6% bf all the time. He hit 180lbs on prohormones and look like a monster. 180lbs is about his max weight natty.

Cycle:

I can't do more than 30-35mg dbol ether, I told him that he might get cramps and that if he does we'll lower the dose

Yeah i mean nandrolone pheny prop. I would put him on boldenone and anavar but i ain't got none and he's not paying for anything.

I'll bump the test up to 400mg, start pct wk 10-15. any thing else bro

let him try Dc training awhile before you start that cycle.. that might be what he needs to get the extra weight, also, try to get him to bulk too... you said he was at 6% BF try to get a lil fat on him, but of course keep it moderate.

just my thoughts

This might sound crazy, but go get some blood work done and see how the prohormones have effected his system...if it has at all. HE is young and he should be very very careful before starting this. To say he is at his peak is crazy...he is 19 he could grow more and devolpe more by the time he hits 21. Some people are late bloomers...and yes some are early. That is why I am saying it is better to be safe now than sorry later.

If he is dead set on it, have him do the research and do the homework for himself so he can answer his own questions and get the answers first hand.

THis is by no means a rip on you or him, I just like to see young people be safe and smart about this lifestyle.

There is no way on God's green earth that he has hit his "max" at 19. If he is going to do it anyway ,IMHO he should be doing the research for his cycle and not leaving it up to you, but that's just my opinion

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws