over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

from Humalog to novolin R

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was hoping to get some input from some of the experienced members. I'm currently using some humalog with my first 5 meals. However, I'll be traveling soon and do not want to carry humalog with me since this is a prescribed med. I don't want to have to deal with it. Instead, I was planning to get some novolin R since this can be purchased over the counter.

Would you suggest, I use the novolin R the same way as humalog (with my first 5 meals), especially if I pin it IM? I know many have reported that when injected IM, it acts very similar to humalog. Or would you rather use it with every other meal? Meal 1, 3 and 5?

I'd appreciate any input. Thanks.

Beware of insulin stacking.

What’s your individual log dosage and total daily log dosage?

Was hoping to get some input from some of the experienced members. I'm currently using some humalog with my first 5 meals. However, I'll be traveling soon and do not want to carry humalog with me since this is a prescribed med. I don't want to have to deal with it. Instead, I was planning to get some novolin R since this can be purchased over the counter.

Would you suggest, I use the novolin R the same way as humalog (with my first 5 meals), especially if I pin it IM? I know many have reported that when injected IM, it acts very similar to humalog. Or would you rather use it with every other meal? Meal 1, 3 and 5?

Every other meal. R comes in waves for me.
I like it pre WO to cover me for like 2-4 hrs. I end up not really needing another PWO dose.

OR, if you do want to go every meal...realllly lower the dose.

I use nov r IM and for me it lasts 4hrs with a second peak at 2hrs

personally id go every other meal

I'd go pre resistance exercise and sip karbolyn and aminos , creatine, etc

If you use it too much you'll be sensatized and won't work nearly as well

There's a thread from 2015 on this

Thanks everyone who took the time to respond. While I had already thought of putting humalog in an empty novolin R vial, I think I may just take novolin R with me and use it with every other meal. I think it'd still work fine. If, for whatever reason, I decide to go every meal, then I would use lower doses like TheOtherOne55 suggested. That makes sense to me.

I'm using lantus too at the moment, but will switch that for novolin N while away from home. Never used N myself, but have heard members say it works just as well as lantus, at least it should serve the purpose to get by. I'll be dosing it 2-3 times daily.

Thanks everyone who took the time to respond. While I had already thought of putting humalog in an empty novolin R vial, I think I may just take novolin R with me and use it with every other meal. I think it'd still work fine. If, for whatever reason, I decide to go every meal, then I would use lower doses like TheOtherOne55 suggested. That makes sense to me.

I'm using lantus too at the moment, but will switch that for novolin N while away from home. Never used N myself, but have heard members say it works just as well as lantus, at least it should serve the purpose to get by. I'll be dosing it 2-3 times daily.
I hate the plan personally. Novolin-r and novolin-n both have a somewhat unpredictable second peak. It doesn’t take long thinking about how injections could stack on themselves if peaks matched up.

Novolon-n and lantus are not equivalent.

You’re going to end up feeding the slin.

I hate the plan personally. Novolin-r and novolin-n both have a somewhat unpredictable second peak. It doesn’t take long thinking about how injections could stack on themselves if peaks matched up.

Novolon-n and lantus are not equivalent.

You’re going to end up feeding the slin.

I never feed the slin and don't plan to do so. That's not why I use slin. I'll be just fine and will be using a glucose device to ensure I stay where I need to stay. I love my lantus and humalog. This other option will just be used as a stop gap.

I have traveled by plane many times, I always had humalog or novorapid in my hand luggage and I never had any problems because of it, even if someone asked you say that you are diabetic and that's it, no one will check it

don't be so scared
This

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner