over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

From not!! to HOT!! My tansformation log with peptides

Subbed.

Great progress. Your legs are really coming in nicely. Keep it up. :headbang:

keep up the hard work, im going to tweak your diet and training this week.

Hey Bunny Fuck, what peptides did you like the best? Which ones do you think helped the most? Can you please tell me about this new Sarm you trying? My female friend wants to take something to get her over the top for the summer.

thanks!

Great thread love seeing people do what makes them happy. Im subbed. Keep it up girl you look good

Looks like you've lost a lot of weight in your mid-section and toned up a bit in the process. Great job! 40 more pounds sounds steep, but if that's your goal, I wish you the best of luck. I can't imagine that you wouldn't succeed, as you have made great strides thus far.

paddintgon

I'm normally a size zero or a size 2 ... Right now I'm a loose 8 fitted 6 so yes I still have 40 pounds to loose. I'm going to be back to my old self. A tiny but very FIT firecracker ;)

Yup I'm a firecracker!

Hey Bunny Fuck, what peptides did you like the best? Which ones do you think helped the most? Can you please tell me about this new Sarm you trying? My female friend wants to take something to get her over the top for the summer.

thanks!

Hey MikeCrisp ;) thanks for following sweets, the new sarm definately is doing something.. As far as I can tell since introducing it I have noticed less bloat in my stomach, my energy is definately boosted after taking it, and my skin feels soft. Like silk. I look leaner too.
My dose has been low introducing it but Russianstar has just upped my dose. So I'll keep you posted on the sarm within the next week. ;)

As for which peptides I think helped the most and that have been my favorite. I would say the AOD and the hgh-frag .. I may be adding the new sarm to the list but I'll know more in the next week.

Last edited:
Hey MikeCrisp ;) thanks for following sweets, the new sarm definately is doing something.. As far as I can tell since introducing it I have noticed less bloat in my stomach, my energy is definately boosted after taking it, and my skin feels soft. Like silk. I look leaner too.
My dose has been low introducing it but Russianstar has just upped my dose. So I'll keep you posted on the sarm within the next week. ;)

As for which peptides I think helped the most and that have been my favorite. I would say the AOD and the hgh-frag .. I may be adding the new sarm to the list but I'll know more in the next week.

Great, thanks :)

I noticed in the beginning you were dosing 20mcg of clenbuterol. How did you like this, any issues? How long did you take it?

Great to hear your positive reviews , keep going, every day is a day closer.

Great, thanks :)

I noticed in the beginning you were dosing 20mcg of clenbuterol. How did you like this, any issues? How long did you take it?

The Clen at that low dose wasn't really noticeably on me. I'll have to go back and look at my log but I think I was on it for 2 weeks then off.. Then back on then off... And so forth ... Let me check and I'll pm you the exact.

T3?!?!!? Ummm are you sure!!

Ok so I've been running 80mcg t3 from blue sky peptides. I've been running this for awhile.

Before I increase to 80mcg I was running 50mcg so the t3 should be in my system.

I got blood work done June 03,2015 and I'm just curious what the hell I have been putting in my body!!?!?!!

Yeah you blue sky... What did you sell me? Cause it's not t3.

My t3 was 0.42 which is low normal (normal range is 0.40-4.50)

My range should be a little elevated not In the low normal range.

This not only Makes ME BUT MY DOCTOR concerned it's not legit and if it's not T3 then what is it??!?!!

I don't care that I'm a girl, no one deserves to get scammed on a product.

Blue sky can be PISSED ABOUT THIS all they want but I'm not some gullible girl on this board and I'm not going to give fake shout outs !!!? Their t3 is bunk.

The ONLY company that's been total 110% legit is gtgchem!!?!? And I pay for ALL MY PRODUCTS FROM THEM, so I don't have any reason to give them or anyone else props if they didn't deserve it.

(Thank you guys for treating me right.)

If any one screws me over in products you can bet your left nut I'll blast you.

Blood Test results don't lie blue sky. Is the clen I buy from you bunk too??!?? Cause I never get ""sweaty"" or feel it... Mmmmm makes me wonder?!? image.jpg

Last edited:
While I'm really new to this board and know very little about this specific supplier, I would say you should have a 3 panel thyroid test done and not just TSH. TSH is just thyroid stimulating hormone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I've been running 80mcg t3 from blue sky peptides. I've been running this for awhile.

Before I increase to 80mcg I was running 50mcg so the t3 should be in my system.

I got blood work done June 03,2015 and I'm just curious what the hell I have been putting in my body!!?!?!!

Yeah you blue sky... What did you sell me? Cause it's not t3.

My t3 was 0.42 which is low normal (normal range is 0.40-4.50)

My range should be a little elevated not In the low normal range.

This not only Makes ME BUT MY DOCTOR concerned it's not legit and if it's not T3 then what is it??!?!!

I don't care that I'm a girl, no one deserves to get scammed on a product.

Blue sky can be PISSED ABOUT THIS all they want but I'm not some gullible girl on this board and I'm not going to give fake shout outs !!!? Their t3 is bunk.

The ONLY company that's been total 110% legit is gtgchem!!?!? And I pay for ALL MY PRODUCTS FROM THEM, so I don't have any reason to give them or anyone else props if they didn't deserve it.

(Thank you guys for treating me right.)

If any one screws me over in products you can bet your left nut I'll blast you.

Blood Test results don't lie blue sky. Is the clen I buy from you bunk too??!?? Cause I never get ""sweaty"" or feel it... Mmmmm makes me wonder?!? View attachment 76977

I've had issues with a product of theirs and blood work a while back. I posted my review and moved on. It sucks getting the runaround. Gtgchem has a good reputation. Do they not have T3? If they don't check out UGPeptides.com. The T3 and Clen amongst other things are highly reviewed.

Anyway glad to see you are still going strong and making progress. You're doing great and an inspiration. Just think, you made this progress with possibly not so great products. Keep up the hard work girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:action-s:
While I'm really new to this board and know very little about this specific supplier, I would say you should have a 3 panel thyroid test done and not just TSH. TSH is just thyroid stimulating hormone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great point. She actually should of gotten her t3 check instead of tsh if she was going to see if it was legit.

Bunny tsh and t3 are inversely related. As one goes up the other goes down. In this case tsh went down so your t3 is more than likely very elevated.

Its a feedback loop to keep your body in homeostasis. tsh is lowered bc it senses high t3 in your system. If tsh were high yeah you might actual have some bunk shit.

( I see what you did now, you got T3 and TSH confused. Thyriod stimulating hormone is signal that either tells your body to make t4 or make less t4, the t4 is than converted over to t3. full thyroid panal will give you all 3 markers)

Last edited:
however the clen you should be experiencing some shakes/side effects if your using enough. However if you've used clen recently or a shit ton of eca which also targets the b2 receptors you may just experiencing a tolerance.

Last edited:
:action-s:

great point. She actually should of gotten her t3 check instead of tsh if she was going to see if it was legit.

Bunny tsh and t3 are inversely related. As one goes up the other goes down. In this case tsh went down so your t3 is more than likely very elevated.

Its a feedback loop to keep your body in homeostasis. tsh is lowered bc it senses high t3 in your system. If tsh were high yeah you might actual have some bunk shit.

( I see what you did now, you got T3 and TSH confused. Thyriod stimulating hormone is signal that either tells your body to make t4 or make less t4, the t4 is than converted over to t3. full thyroid panal will give you all 3 markers)
Exactly. Couldn't read a blood test correctly and wrongfully accuses a sponsor of selling bad product.

Yeah, a TSH of 0.42 is pretty damn low. No need to push it any lower in my opinion. If a vendor is going to make bunk or underdosed product then it's not going to be T3 as it is cheap as hell to make. I would be far more worried about getting overdosed T3 instead of underdosed.

Anyway, much ado about nothing.

Your TSH should be low when running T3. Mine was 0.26 at 100mcgs of T3, even lower then yours.

Optimally, 0.4-0.6 is a good range to be in for muscle building and fat burning in my opinion.

You owe blue sky peps an apology.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity