over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

From not!! to HOT!! My tansformation log with peptides

i'm running blue sky peps T3 and clen and it is superb. an aplogy is waranted and hopefully you did not bash him on any other boards.

If tsh stays within the normal range when taking t3 its either underdosed or bunk.

How are RS's changes working so far?

Volume looks good

Hard work has paid off. You made alot of progress

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT !!

You've come too far to stop posting now lol. Fill us in!

Busy busy. Summer time. Kids out of school.

But yes, Russian star is going to change some things this week and I'll post the new diet ect., along with pics.

Sadly I am at a stall. Not much weight loss since the 9 pounds. So I'm bummed.

Currently im only taking sr9009 which I really like. My skin is super soft. Work outs are good.

Russian star is going to also change up my workouts. I haven't made it to the gym in a few days. Crazy last few days.

Kinda just needed a break for a few days. Then I'm getting back in the gym on monday. I've been non stop since December, so I don't feel bad for slacking for a week.

My face is much thinner which im excited about ;)

I've officially hit a "rut". It's tuff shedding so much weight and seeing rapid results and then BAAM nothing or it's super slow. I've decided that on Monday im resetting mentally, and start my next round of hitting it hard.

Bare with me. I'll update as soon as I get new diet and work out plan from russianstar and I'll start updating my log more.

Thanks for understanding.

Busy busy. Summer time. Kids out of school.

But yes, Russian star is going to change some things this week and I'll post the new diet ect., along with pics.

Sadly I am at a stall. Not much weight loss since the 9 pounds. So I'm bummed.

Currently im only taking sr9009 which I really like. My skin is super soft. Work outs are good.

Russian star is going to also change up my workouts. I haven't made it to the gym in a few days. Crazy last few days.

Kinda just needed a break for a few days. Then I'm getting back in the gym on monday. I've been non stop since December, so I don't feel bad for slacking for a week.

My face is much thinner which im excited about ;)

I've officially hit a "rut". It's tuff shedding so much weight and seeing rapid results and then BAAM nothing or it's super slow. I've decided that on Monday im resetting mentally, and start my next round of hitting it hard.

Bare with me. I'll update as soon as I get new diet and work out plan from russianstar and I'll start updating my log more.

Thanks for understanding.

Ok I will be posting a detox for you for 1 week, while you give your body this much needed break. Then back on the fat loss with a new diet and training routine.

GTG is sending you some t3 btw.

hey bunny fuck shew!

You need to research sarms baby there all oral oops did I say all oral :naughty: shewee baby lol! But so serious on weight loss you cutie pooh lol! take care!

You need to research sarms baby there all oral oops did I say all oral :naughty: shewee baby lol! But so serious on weight loss you cutie pooh lol! take care!

She used sARMS.

your a creepy dood. get laid much?....probably not.

How's it coming along. We aren't going to let you off the hook.
A little peer pressure to keep you heading towards your goals! :D

Great log, thx

How's it coming along. We aren't going to let you off the hook.
A little peer pressure to keep you heading towards your goals! :D

I've been on a detox for a week
Here's were I am at:

So 50 grams spinach
2 apples
Half a lime juice
1.5 kiwis
And a whole avacado
Mixed with 200ml of pure coconut water and 100ml of spring water

Thats been 1 week 3 x ed. Nothing else.

I'm still on sr9009 I really like this stuff from gtgchem. It's makes my skin super smooth and SILKY.😜 I do have a slight bit of water retention.

One thing that's bothering me is my sex drive is severely down and I hate that!! I'm not sure if it's the low calories or what but I don't even have the urge to want to flick the bean so to speak. So like I said it has to be the low calories???....

I'm waiting on RS to update my diet ect. And will keep you all posted ;)

I've been on a detox for a week
Here's were I am at:

So 50 grams spinach
2 apples
Half a lime juice
1.5 kiwis
And a whole avacado
Mixed with 200ml of pure coconut water and 100ml of spring water

Thats been 1 week 3 x ed. Nothing else.

I'm still on sr9009 I really like this stuff from gtgchem. It's makes my skin super smooth and SILKY.😜 I do have a slight bit of water retention.

One thing that's bothering me is my sex drive is severely down and I hate that!! I'm not sure if it's the low calories or what but I don't even have the urge to want to flick the bean so to speak. So like I said it has to be the low calories???....

I'm waiting on RS to update my diet ect. And will keep you all posted ;)

Thanks for the update. How do you feel on the detox protocol?

Is that all you are eating during this week? Nothing else? Did you lose weight while doing the detox?

Eating only that for a week, I would barely be able to get out of bed let alone have any sex drive.

Worst thing about a detox, but I know you needed it, so I hope it really cleaned your system out. used that one with clients many times and its been a huge favourite.

Your new diet is a pre contest one I used with karina when she won, so it works but not pleasant. just 17 days on that with your new supplement protocol I gave you.

I hope gtg keeps looking after you, his peps are the best ive ever used that's why I started working for him.

Good luck !!

Worst thing about a detox, but I know you needed it, so I hope it really cleaned your system out. used that one with clients many times and its been a huge favourite.

Your new diet is a pre contest one I used with karina when she won, so it works but not pleasant. just 17 days on that with your new supplement protocol I gave you.

I hope gtg keeps looking after you, his peps are the best ive ever used that's why I started working for him.

Good luck !!

Hey RS,

How often do you suggest people do this detox program? Do you always have them run it for an entire week?

Thanks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner