over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

From now on I'm cat's biggest fan

It's evident that people react in a different manner after a traumatic incident. For me, priority number one is my child. The dog would get delt with after I assured myself my child was fine. Fortunately this dog didn't sever this child's posterior tibial artery.

I'd b looking for that dog right away too so I could break it's neck to prevent a second attack. She did nothing wrong there

bad ass cat, but if this was my son i would have walked to the neighbors and shot the dog. im very protective of my family

In the story that Big Danny linked, it said the boy was fine...For the most part yes, but his leg sustained some damage. Also, the neighbors who own the dog surrendered it to animal control who said the dog would be euthanized. The neighbors admitted that the dog didn't like children or bicycles...Incredible...Good thing they kept it on a leash!

Here's a link that shows the boy's injury as well as an interview with him and his cat!

Cat saves boy from dog attack: YouTube video shows family pet save child - Weird News - News - The Independent

Another dog being put down due to his owners irresponsible behavior. Sad.

On a separate note, what kind of neighborhood is that where they have that many security cameras rolling. I saw three different angles in that video.

All too often owners who have a dangerous dog and don't take measures to keep dog secure get no punishment. Neighbor's dog damn near killed my kid. Skull exposed in multiple locations,nose all bit up and bites all over place. The one ear was hanging by a thread literally. I was too busy getting the bleeding to stop, ear secured to side of his head to go deal with dog. Thank god for military service and knowing what had to be done. Found out afterward dog bit two other kids in less then two weeks and at least chased two kids but they got away. They refused to put it down. Then would go take dog for walk at the kids parks, by the grade school during recess too. If it had been one of my dogs that rabies check would have been by autopsy. It got ugly but I had local PD and animal control supporting me. On top of neighbors offering to be witnesses to what the may gave transpired latter at rate things were going.
Glad that cat was there for the kid. I don't ever wish an attack like that on anyone.
We got lucky one of top plastic suegons for dog attacks was on call that weekend. Going to his office for follow ups was heart breaking at times seeing some of other kids who had muscle groups missing, disfigurement and loss of use of an extremity.

Last edited:
^^^^wow man
Just so glad ur kid is ok now
Scary stuff
I always worry about this with my kids
I take my dog and my boys to a beach that has lots of other dogs... Most are really good but you never know...Always have a hunting knife in my pocket just in case
I think id be throwing ur neighbors dog a nice slab of roast beef with lots of rat poison in it...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear