over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

From the judges mouth.....JR NATIONALS

CONGRATS TO LYNX.. awesome.. and as for dusty and shiloe.. i would give to dusty.. shiloe is great.. and has proven himself time and time again.. but i think dusty has his number this go around..

as for b-boy.. i saw the pics and thought he was a bit smooth.. but he has such great shape and size i wondered if it might take him into the top 4-5.. we will have to see.. b-boy is still the man!!

shelby looks much better as a light heavy in my opinion.. as stated before, he is a work in progress and will grow into that division.. congrats..

Josh Barnett...........too soft, not enough muscle.......not top 10.........prepping for Nationals?

agreed

something seems to be missing from the equation:confused:

agreed

something seems to be missing from the equation:confused:

Josh i think is going for the USA's and he and skip used this for a trial run on the SKIPloading process they do....he said earlier that he knew he was going to have to diet down further but wanted to jump in this.

Josh i think is going for the USA's and he and skip used this for a trial run on the SKIPloading process they do....he said earlier that he knew he was going to have to diet down further but wanted to jump in this.

BIG set of balls to use the jr. nats as a "trial run"

hopefully he'll put something together

TOTAL BS on Meredith taking 4th............I call something up!

I just do not get it either with her placing:confused::confused::confused:

I wish I could just pin point exactly what figure is these days because she to me defines the ideal figure physique.

DC....are ya on the edge of your seat yet?:D

Your boy is almost up. Knowing how good of a friend Dusty is to you, I bet this is about as on edge and nervous and excited as you get...lol!

Congrats to Meredith!!! She has the potential, and if somebody with the experience as Phil Hernon says she should have placed higher, i'll bank on that being the truth. For the sake of things, I hope she wasn't ripped off:confused:

Meredith is hella beautiful, and there is no shame in finishing fourth in this event......BUT, she is also good enough to win (God....hopefully that made sense:confused: ?)

BMJ

Damn, this is intense sitting here and waiting for the overall:p

Come on overall!!!!!!

DC....are ya on the edge of your seat yet?:D

Your boy is almost up. Knowing how good of a friend Dusty is to you, I bet this is about as on edge and nervous and excited as you get...lol!

BMJ

Sweating bullets sitting here with the wife hitting refresh on the MD board.....I thought Dusty would have Lowden on the back shots and the 56 pounds of muscle mass and that would take it...but it didnt happen. Lowden has an excellent physique no doubt.

I told Dusty I teared up a little bit this morning as he is the last trainee that I took on....and it is very important to me that he does well......very excited to see him do this well in only his 3rd show.....the first time i saw Dusty I think he was 262 offseason and as he says "football player smooth"....now to see him onstage competing at 262.....2-3 years later.....makes me very proud.

I still see some things we need to work on (and hey thats my job to have that critiqueing eye) but third show....Jr Nationals Superheavy....hell yea

Last edited:
Prejudging clips:

**broken link removed**

AMEN!! CONGRATS DUSTY.. meredith 4th?!?!??! :eek:

Thanks, Phil.

TOTAL BS on Meredith taking 4th............I call something up!

I of course had my hopes up, but she is happy to have placed. :)

Tenny sorry bout that....Josh is going to do the AZ state show in 5 weeks...my apoligies

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131