over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

From the judges mouth.....JR NATIONALS

1. Meredith is 1st or 2nd........close call........Meredith has better structure......in fact the best he has ever seen..........other gal is slightly taller, longer waist, better abs, tad leaner....darker......Meredith has better upper body and particularly shoulders, the other gal better legs...........Merediths head is in better proportion to her body also........

Even though I didn't place higher this was still very encouraging to hear Phil. Thank you. :)

She owned the stage last night. I got chills when she was called out first out of 38 women. Awesome!!!

Thanks Dusty! :D

DC....are ya on the edge of your seat yet?:D

Your boy is almost up. Knowing how good of a friend Dusty is to you, I bet this is about as on edge and nervous and excited as you get...lol!

Congrats to Meredith!!! She has the potential, and if somebody with the experience as Phil Hernon says she should have placed higher, i'll bank on that being the truth. For the sake of things, I hope she wasn't ripped off:confused:

Meredith is hella beautiful, and there is no shame in finishing fourth in this event......BUT, she is also good enough to win (God....hopefully that made sense:confused: ?)

BMJ

Thanks BMJ.

I'm happy to have placed in the top five in my class. :)

i gave muscletech my word to do this show so i did it. i am not making any excuses but my prep guy MIA'd on me half way through diet so i finally got enough $ to hire skip just about 2 1/2 weeks prior to jr's. my conditioning is no where near where i wanted it but i guarantee it will be july 24 at the arizona show...

phil-i didnt really feel i lacked muscle mass although i was taller than some of the guys...for example, the guy who got 4th thats next to me in quite a few of the pix doesnt look to me to have more muscle...just wanted to get your opinion on where i lack it so i can try my best to improve it. i know i need to get leaner for sure...

HI Josh

i gave muscletech my word to do this show so i did it. i am not making any excuses but my prep guy MIA'd on me half way through diet so i finally got enough $ to hire skip just about 2 1/2 weeks prior to jr's. my conditioning is no where near where i wanted it but i guarantee it will be july 24 at the arizona show...

phil-i didnt really feel i lacked muscle mass although i was taller than some of the guys...for example, the guy who got 4th thats next to me in quite a few of the pix doesnt look to me to have more muscle...just wanted to get your opinion on where i lack it so i can try my best to improve it. i know i need to get leaner for sure...

Oh man I was not there.....I can look at pics though....Skip will be a better eye since he will tell you what he wants you to do.

No big deal....I just value your objective eye and your honest opinion. That's why I ask...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member