over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front Loading

Lee Gaspari

Registered
Getting ready to start a cycle of Tren A and Test P. Would it be best to do a front load to get the best effect? Planning on 100mg of each EOD. And running it for 60 days.

Not for fast esters there's no need, long esters can be front loaded like enathanates and so on.

Front loading is wrong.

Short or long esters, don't do it.

I still see a bunch of EOD talk, but I just don't get it.

Front loading is wrong.

Short or long esters, don't do it.

Completely disagree. I've done the traditional front load of double your dose for the first 2 weeks then half it for the rest of the cycle. I love it. Probably no need for Prop of tren but always do for cyp and Enanthate, deca or Eq.

Why is it wrong?
Bro, you start low and work up as you progress. That way you achieve the most out of the least. As you grow the amount of AR cells on the muscle increase, you then up the gear. This is how you keep growing. I've never stalled in a cycle following this theory. Blasting from the start is going to waste gear and cause unnecessary side effects.

Bro, you start low and work up as you progress. That way you achieve the most out of the least. As you grow the amount of AR cells on the muscle increase, you then up the gear. This is how you keep growing. I've never stalled in a cycle following this theory. Blasting from the start is going to waste gear and cause unnecessary side effects.

Your not upping the gear though its a frontload, it real frontload is never more than intend dose done properly, like saying you will get better results from 10 weeks 500mg test e than 10 weeks 500mg test prop because the enathante is building up more slowly.

I've front loaded in the past and had no issues with it, however, when it comes to tren, I wouldn't want to do that. I try to keep tren as low as possible no matter the ester. When tren sides hit me, they hit me hard... not worth it if you ask me.

With all the discussions that have happened about this topic I don’t understand why some guys still frontload. The concept has never really made sense to me and anyone who has tried to explain it has just regurgitated bro knowledge they heard from someone else. I am of the opinion that if you think frontloading is a good idea, you should stop using steroids immediately and read up on what you’re doing to your body.

I've front loaded in the past and had no issues with it, however, when it comes to tren, I wouldn't want to do that. I try to keep tren as low as possible no matter the ester. When tren sides hit me, they hit me hard... not worth it if you ask me.

I really messed up once front loading Trenbalone Enanthate. It was the first time that I had ever used the long ester verison. I doubled up on the dose the first week. I started on Monday and by Saturday I felt like I was going to die. The test flu kind of feeling. I felt like I had the flu. Once you build up a longer ester like that then you are screwed for at least 4 days or more.

Completely disagree. I've done the traditional front load of double your dose for the first 2 weeks then half it for the rest of the cycle. I love it. Probably no need for Prop of tren but always do for cyp and Enanthate, deca or Eq.

I always do this with long eaters. Makes sense IMO

You do NOT! Want to front load tren bud. Just like Maldorf said when it hits you you’ll feel like death. And it will stick around for a week or more until it subsided. Iv front loaded just about everything and it seems to work fine. Especially with e.q.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws