over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

front loading

dc_812000

Newbies
I will be going back on test e soon. I run it at 750mg a week. But this time i'm thinking of front loading test p 100mg a day for the first 4 weeks. then week 5 drop the test p and run the test e at 750mg a week. I will be runing d-bol with it. Is that any good to do??

thanks
dc

How many cycles and how much dbol per day, what duration for the dbol?
The propionate front load sounds accurate, have you always ran your enanthate that high?

How many cycles and how much dbol per day, what duration for the dbol?
The propionate front load sounds accurate, have you always ran your enanthate that high?
How many cycles?? I always run dbol at 50mg a day. i always ran test e at 750mg a week.

There's no rule I know of that says methandrostenolone can only be run for short time periods, in fact with correct medical supervision could probably be run safely for a much longer time... and "front loading" is a complete crock. If you are already lifting and making steady gains than there's no point to "front load" anything. You can't wait a couple weeks for the magic to "kick in"??? (not that there's much magic to it). Heck, if you were to use a short ester or combination you wouldn't need to front load at all. Even then, you'll not notice much "kicking" but you should see some strength/endurance gains over time with good diet and proper training. You sound like you need to discuss this with a professional and then maybe hire a trainer that can help you with diet or training. Otherwise, you're just going to lose the weight you gain anyway.

This is really a beginner question and few people can legally advise you on what you are doing there but gains take time like everything else does. With or without drugs. But I doubt you'll notice much of a difference in less than 3 to 6 months no matter what you do so getting "front loaded" a week or two earlier isn't going to mean much now is it?

There's no rule I know of that says methandrostenolone can only be run for short time periods, in fact with correct medical supervision could probably be run safely for a much longer time... and "front loading" is a complete crock. If you are already lifting and making steady gains than there's no point to "front load" anything. You can't wait a couple weeks for the magic to "kick in"??? (not that there's much magic to it). Heck, if you were to use a short ester or combination you wouldn't need to front load at all. Even then, you'll not notice much "kicking" but you should see some strength/endurance gains over time with good diet and proper training. You sound like you need to discuss this with a professional and then maybe hire a trainer that can help you with diet or training. Otherwise, you're just going to lose the weight you gain anyway.

This is really a beginner question and few people can legally advise you on what you are doing there but gains take time like everything else does. With or without drugs. But I doubt you'll notice much of a difference in less than 3 to 6 months no matter what you do so getting "front loaded" a week or two earlier isn't going to mean much now is it?
OUCH, you are on the money here. I have no idea where this notion of Frontloading got started, I've never done it because it does not make a whole deal of sense, Just start your test and do that each week. Within two weeks youy will notice a difference. Yes you can use prop if you want to but this means eod shots, this gets old pretty fast.

i dont like front loading. and the dbol...hell you wont see anything for a few weeks then its time to stop. why not do 500mg wk of enenthate and 250mg of prop st through for the whole time? it will give you the fast and long actng all the way through the cycle. and run the dbol for 8 weeks s lng as you have no liver problems.
just my 2 cents.:D
god bless
lucian

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510