over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front loading?

as addressed before it is not a steady release. 100mg over 10 days would not equate to 10mg released each day. you use the 12%(rough # at best) released over a period of 24 hrs.

day 1 12mg
day 2 11mg
day 3 09mg

etc get it? btw i know it doesnt equal 100mg exactly, thats why the 12% is rough

Ok I get what you're saying. So if you were doing 250mg every 4 days what would this equate to to get the same levels frontloading?

But wouldnt sides be more prevalent with frontloads?

I'm not sure how that would work. there would be a greater initial shock, but at the same time once your there your blood levels are more consistant instead of being built up. (in theorey?)

damn this thread is entertaining to say the least :st:r-wars

there is definitely a lot of science being put into the whole dosing scheme isn't there? For me, i pick my dose(moderate) and i take it. Depending on the ester i take it 1-2x week, ED or EOD. Seems to work well for me so i am not going to get quite this complicated and i will save my energy for the gym and making my food

:s'ar-wars

there is definitely a lot of science being put into the whole dosing scheme isn't there? For me, i pick my dose(moderate) and i take it. Depending on the ester i take it 1-2x week, ED or EOD. Seems to work well for me so i am not going to get quite this complicated and i will save my energy for the gym and making my food

Forreal, some folks put in a lil too much thought into this sh*t. Steroids help u get mass much faster than natty, and people try and make methods to "frontload" and quicken the process...how much faster do you wanna get there? Damn, patience truly is a virtue.

great post

Ok I get what you're saying. So if you were doing 250mg every 4 days what would this equate to to get the same levels frontloading?

with 250 evey 4 days you will reach a level of 72mg of active test every 4th day after levels are built up, a single inject of 575mg will get you there on your first inject and every following inject of 250mg will keep that level stable.

now if you just wanted to do 250mg every 4days heres how it would pan out

inject 1: 31mg active testosterone
inject 2: 48mg active testosterone
inject 3: 59mg active testosterone
inject 4: 64mg active testosterone
inject 9: 72mg active testosterone

Last edited:

lmao you are right, but this is for a cycle 4 months down the road. The math behind this idea was truely simple and took no time at all, so there really was no energy spent on this. this was merely supposed to be a discusion on if this paper theory panned out in the real world. i mean isnt this what professional muscle is, a discussion board.

Forreal, some folks put in a lil too much thought into this sh*t. Steroids help u get mass much faster than natty, and people try and make methods to "frontload" and quicken the process...how much faster do you wanna get there? Damn, patience truly is a virtue.

I totally agree with Jimmy.I like taking my time so I can adjust my diet and, I think my body is working a little harder for my gains more than it would by just blowing up in a few weeks.I`m trying 75 mg Test E ed,Tren A 18.75mg ed and 40mg of oral winny ed. I started ed with test E after the 4th week of 2X a wk. It`s doing pretty well for me.:D

I totally agree with Jimmy.I like taking my time so I can adjust my diet and, I think my body is working a little harder for my gains more than it would by just blowing up in a few weeks.I`m trying 75 mg Test E ed,Tren A 18.75mg ed and 40mg of oral winny ed. I started ed with test E after the 4th week of 2X a wk. It`s doing pretty well for me.:D

i guess thats where we are different, i've been off steroids for half a year now and my diet is still on point. no need to adjust anything except upping the calories if i can handle it. 4k clean cals is tough enough on its own.

lmao you are right, but this is for a cycle 4 months down the road. The math behind this idea was truely simple and took no time at all, so there really was no energy spent on this. this was merely supposed to be a discusion on if this paper theory panned out in the real world. i mean isnt this what professional muscle is, a discussion board.

It is definitely a discussion board. I undertand the fascination that seems prevalent these days with finding the 'magic potion' or 'magic formula'. I have been guilty of it in the past and tried some goofy theories i have read about etc, but honestly at the end of the day(for me) the key is not what compounds, the combinations, the doing schedules(we all know what to use and how) but rather consistency across all aspects of the sport(diet, workout, rest, AND gear). I am probably about as big and lean these days as i have ever been and take less gear than i used to am not using peptides(GH, slin) but instead i eat the SAME EXACT foods every day(well macro ratios.....meals rotate every couple days), have a set workout with all the concepts we know work(at least what i feel work) that i do on a consistent basis, and basically perform a 'gound hog day' everyday.

Frontloading will get your blood levels up faster, yeah thats an easy answer, exactly what your test level is, is a tad bit more in-depth than i go, thats all=-)

I'll chime in here, and say this...Honestly I dont know if front loading would make much of a difference of muscle growth or not...If your doing a short 3-4 week cycle, then maybe yes...But if you doing a normal 10-12 (or longer) cycle then I would say it doesnt matter if you front load or not...If your going to do 1 gram of test a week, i would just split it up into 2 or 3 doses over the week, and let it be...IMO

chris

What about frontloading blends. would this be possible? My next cycle will be with T-400. 175/mg E, 175/mg C, & 75/mg P. How would you frontload that? And what would be the benefits?

I have to agree too. If youre running the typical 12 week cycle, having lower blood values the first few weeks isnt going to matter at all in the long scheme of things. IMO if youre going to front load it is best to just do it with short esters for the first week or two. Front loading with long esters is a bit dangerous and fool hardy, as sometimes you may get your levels too high and then youre stuck feeling ill. Not a wise decision. If you want to play mad scientist with your body then you need more control over what youre doing, and short esters are the way to do that.
Lets be honest here, if you have been doing AAS now for years and you dont already have a great physique, doing some front loads on your next few cycles is not going to turn you into a pro. Really splitting hairs, and worried about little details that arent going to have that much influence at all. SHould spend more time worrying about things like diet, training methods, lifestyle etc. Dont waste it on trying to figure out a fancy new cycle, because its not going to get you what you want.

okay you guys are digressing

i just wanted to know if it worked lol

i didnt say it would make me an ifbb competitor, i dont have those aspirations as i know i'll never get there. but at this point im happy putting on 5-10lbs of muscle with a 16 weeker. i dont have the enegry or time to go above 4k clean calories and thats pretty much what i need to maintain my weight (fast metabolism or maybe im too active)

btw i use long acting esters because ive grown sick of pinning ed, you get more hormone for your money and i like injecting 4 ccs to get a gram of test vs 10 ccs with prop.

i dont understadn why you think im worried about this, this isnt a big deal to me. i was just curious to how many people have done this and if it worked. i didnt put much effort into this at all, ive spent more time responding to comments then the 5 mins it took out of my day to post the original comment.

by the way if it does pan out the way its supposed to, why wouldnt i want to use a method that can potentially kick in as fast as propionate and only require 2x a week pinning to maintain. could even cut cycles down 3-4 weeks and that's always a plus.

okay you guys are digressing

i just wanted to know if it worked lol

i didnt say it would make me an ifbb competitor, i dont have those aspirations as i know i'll never get there. but at this point im happy putting on 5-10lbs of muscle with a 16 weeker. i dont have the enegry or time to go above 4k clean calories and thats pretty much what i need to maintain my weight (fast metabolism or maybe im too active)

btw i use long acting esters because ive grown sick of pinning ed, you get more hormone for your money and i like injecting 4 ccs to get a gram of test vs 10 ccs with prop.

i dont understadn why you think im worried about this, this isnt a big deal to me. i was just curious to how many people have done this and if it worked. i didnt put much effort into this at all, ive spent more time responding to comments then the 5 mins it took out of my day to post the original comment.

by the way if it does pan out the way its supposed to, why wouldnt i want to use a method that can potentially kick in as fast as propionate and only require 2x a week pinning to maintain. could even cut cycles down 3-4 weeks and that's always a plus.

Done it both ways, long and short ester. Short ester still kicks in a lot faster and works a bit better the first week IMO. After week one I dont see much difference between the two.

Done it both ways, long and short ester. Short ester still kicks in a lot faster and works a bit better the first week IMO. After week one I dont see much difference between the two.

thanks for sharing your experience bro :)

What about frontloading blends. would this be possible? My next cycle will be with T-400. 175/mg E, 175/mg C, & 75/mg P. How would you frontload that? And what would be the benefits?

im not a fan of blends like that unless i wanted to shoot ed (which i hate). what's your proposed cycle? you cant just say i have a bottle of t400, how would you front load? a cycle of 400mg a week would vary greatly from a cycle of a couple grams ( i am in no way an authority on frontloading, i have never even done it myself)

on a side note i am not encouraging anybody to frontload, this topic was posted to find out if the paper idea panned out at all in real life. I just enjoy discussing random things about aas/training/diet.

Yes, its more involved than "i have a bottle of t-400". I was looking more at the thought of frontloading as a way to cancel out running dbol. I look at dbol as a "jumpstart" for a cycle. If frontloading would put me a few weeks ahead, then there would not be the need for the dbol imo. I like dbol, but I think it is more psycological than anything. I like starting a cycle when I see results early, even if it's 90% water. Just puts me mentally in a state that says "This is working" It seems to me that about the time I go off the dbol thats when the test is just kicking in full gear, and those are the gains I actually keep. So I look at frontloading as a way to take less, not more. If frontloading would allow me to see those early results, then I'm all for it. Just didn't know how it would play out with multiple esters. btw I will be running 800-1200mg/wk depending on response. 800 is preferred but okay with going to 1200 if necessary.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131