over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frontloading 2nd compound mid-cycle

phosphorylation

Registered
I am running a 16 week Test E, Tren E and winny cycle. The test was frontloaded at a gram the first week, then sticking to 500mg/wk throughout. I am on week 3 and will be starting the Tren E on week 6. My question is can I frontload the Tren the same as I did the Test, or should I just start pinning it normally?

main issue probably to be brought up is whether you ran it before in the past and had any issues with side effects at higher dosages. If you have with good response and had no issues with sides at higher dosages then I dont see why frontloading would be an issue.

Just have to take into consideration the risk your assuming by bumping dose higher than youve usually run in past and have the appropriate treatment plan lined up just incase to counter any sides you potentially may endure since will be prolonged thanks to longer ester

No don't frontload it at all. Why do you frontload in the first place? I find it is just asking to feel like crap. E kicks in really quickly (few weeks) so no need to inject huge amounts from nothing... I personally think it is asking for trouble. Have you took tren before? How were the sides? If not first time tren uses should start low and move up very slowly as you don't need much. Even more caution should be taken with tren e.

frontloading:banghead:
tren e :banghead:
shoot stuff lift right eat right groooooowwwwwwww. pretty simple. don't overcomplicate.
you REALLY think a one week front load of test e at 1gm and you cycle on 500mg you really think that front load is gonna do anything?
-JS

frontloading:banghead:
tren e :banghead:
shoot stuff lift right eat right groooooowwwwwwww. pretty simple. don't overcomplicate.
you REALLY think a one week front load of test e at 1gm and you cycle on 500mg you really think that front load is gonna do anything?
-JS

personally if i had to wager on an effect i would go with the only effects being sweat drenched sheets, sleepless nights and a soft dick sooner from the massive influx of hormones =-) people complicate things so bad, if they wanted fast acting tren, why not just take ace. LOL!

Thanks for the responses. I have heard mixed opinions on front loading. Looking at the half life chart of the enanthate ester, it made sense that it would elevate blood levels quicker. This is my first time trying it and my lifting partner started his cycle the same time as mine without a front load and seems to be getting the same results. I have not taken Tren E before, only Acetate. I ran it 75ED and had very few sides so 300/wk of E didnt seem unreasonable. But I think I will skip the front load. Do you think its ok to run the tren longer than 10 weeks?

Thanks for the responses. I have heard mixed opinions on front loading. Looking at the half life chart of the enanthate ester, it made sense that it would elevate blood levels quicker. This is my first time trying it and my lifting partner started his cycle the same time as mine without a front load and seems to be getting the same results. I have not taken Tren E before, only Acetate. I ran it 75ED and had very few sides so 300/wk of E didnt seem unreasonable. But I think I will skip the front load. Do you think its ok to run the tren longer than 10 weeks?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws