over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frontloading

kwantz

Registered
Does front loading longer esters actually work.... how much more do you use, and how much time does it save? say I want to run 700mg deca per week. Would you just double that for a week or two? Never tried front.loading before, just curious to see if it's worth it to save time with the deca slow kick in time

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Tried only with test, frontloaded with 8amps of sustanon few years back, never again...acne,flu,lethargy,blood presure with lack of energy to train and virtually no gains, I remember I felt sick good few weeks after that injection

Tried only with test, frontloaded with 8amps of sustanon few years back, never again...acne,flu,lethargy,blood presure with lack of energy to train and virtually no gains, I remember I felt sick good few weeks after that injection

I would think Sustanon is not a good candidate to front load because it is a mix of 4 esters with some fast acting or should I say quick releasing. I wonder if that's why you had problems frontloading it.

If I was starting a long ester hormone I would definitely front load it. I would want hormone levels at their peak as soon as possible .

**broken link removed**

So if I want 700mg total deca per week... how much and how.long do I front load? How much quicker, would the levels be stable at 700mg

I've never been a fan of frontloading oils and don't feel the results ar really worth it. Just be patient and wait for the gear to kick in. Kicking off a cycle with an oral like dbol works much better imho. If that's not an option for you, again, be patient and use the gear you'd use to frontload to extend your cycle. I also hope your using test as the primary base of your cycle, too. Deca only cycles can create some serious sexual function sides, aka deca dick.

Last edited:
test p

Never tried long esters b4,but in a few days when I recieve my dvd's I will kickstart it of with that awesome blu ray called prop :D

I've never been a fan of frontloading oils and don't feel the results ar really worth it. Just be patient and wait for the gear to kick in. Kicking off a cycle with an oral like dbol works much better imho. If that's not an option for you, again, be patient and use the gear you'd use to frontload to extend your cycle. I also hope your using test as the primary base of your cycle, too. Deca only cycles can create some serious sexual function sides, aka deca dick.

This ^.

Ya sorry... just thought test was a given.. test.tren and deca...

Ya sorry... just thought test was a given.. test.tren and deca...

Good deal. You should make some nice gains with that stack. If it were me, I'd keep the test higher than both the tren and deca. That is just my personal preference and there are other's on here who prefer high tren/low test cycles. 1g test, 600mg tren and 400mg deca per week is how I'd run it for a bulk cycle. Good luck and keep us posted on your results.

Front loading will get your blood level up to where you want it in the first week. This is common practice for medications with longer half lives as well.

I personally feel like front loading AAS isn't worth it. Side effects you wouldn't normally experience kick in when going from zero to 1400 all at once. You may be better off just kick starting an oral.

I think it can vary from person to person. I have no problems/extra side effects from front loading EQ or Test E. It works well for me. I wouldn't want to front load something that I already know gives me troubles. (ie: If I were to front load Tren E, and I likely be an angry, sweaty insomniac really quickly...tren e gives me problems like nothing else.)
If you are going to front load deca, I would make sure to use caber or prami starting on the same day, if not a couple of days earlier.

Frontloading gives the ability to reach peak levels quicker and thus will see results at a faster rate. Give it a shot, it's what I and many others do when using long esters.

How to: is basically to double your normal weekly dose on the first inject, then go about your normal weekly dosing protocol from there.

So, if you were pinning 700mg weekly, pin 1400mg on Day 1, then 700mg every seven days after that (simplified) or break up the injects however you normally would thereafter to = 700mg a week.

I've done it with success with Tren E and liked it. It kicked in like Tren A, fast, but more stable. Allowed me to stay on shorter with the same effect and get off sooner.

My vote goes to "don't bother doing it" as I have never experienced an advantage the few times I did try it. I personally feel your body works better with AAS as your blood concentrations build.
An oral is a more effective way to get things started.

I've been frontloading every long ester cycle for at least 5 years since I first tried it. Definitely kicksin faster. No need to with tren ace or npp.

Good deal. You should make some nice gains with that stack. If it were me, I'd keep the test higher than both the tren and deca. That is just my personal preference and there are other's on here who prefer high tren/low test cycles. 1g test, 600mg tren and 400mg deca per week is how I'd run it for a bulk cycle. Good luck and keep us posted on your results.

Why the tren higher than deca for a bulk? I usually run mine 1g test, 600 deca, 200 tren.

My vote goes to "don't bother doing it" as I have never experienced an advantage the few times I did try it. I personally feel your body works better with AAS as your blood concentrations build.
An oral is a more effective way to get things started.

Agree with this. The buildup of a long esters keeps the sides at bay for me. When I've front loaded or used short esters, the sides kick in hard.

I agree with Knight9 also. If you want to kickstart a cycle add something like dbol or drol in first 4 weeks. I personally feel frontloading is a waste of gear, maybe your blood concentrations come up a little faster but still feel it takes 4-5 weeks for blood levels to peak. [speaking mainly with longer esters] .

Ive front loaded with a 3,000mg test cyp dose for the first 2 weeks then after ran my 1,500mg test thru the remainder of my cycle. (nowadays I usually run 1,100 or 1200mg) That was the highest Ive ever front loaded and got some test flu for the first 4/5 days but I love it. Ive always responded much better with front loading. 2,200-2,500mg test is where I respond best for a front load. Higher then that and I get test flu.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear