over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

froze my growth and slin..shit

igffag

Registered
Ok to make a long story short, I cooked a meal and left the meat tote out on the counter and forgot about it for an hour. I was getting ready to shower and travel for about an hour to stay the night somewhere else, so I got the bright idea of sticking the meat tote(along with my growth and slin) in the damn freezer to chill it real quick while I was in the shower. When I got to my destination, I was unpacked and realized I didn't have it and I left it in the freezer. I can live without the GH, but I sorta need the slin for a few more weeks, do you guys know if the food/gh/slin is good once its been frozen and thawed out?

Insulin can be stored at room tempertures, up to 28 days, refrigerated for months, but never frozen. If you froze it, the label advises you to throw it out. It is very cheap, just get more.

sorry my man.. but the gh is dead...a short story..
this friend of mine got another friend a very expensive serostim kit...subsequent friend hid it in the freeZer(why i dont know since i told him it is good at room temp for years) anyway he tried to thaw and mix but the lyphodized puck doesnt dissolve now...whole kit gone!!:banghead:

Holy shit i thought your supposed to keep your unmixed GH in the freezer

(why i dont know since i told him it is good at room temp for years)

Not sure who told you that, but before recon:

--At room temperature (up to 37 degrees Celsius) it's good for approx. 30 days;
--At up to 45 degrees Celsius it's good for about a week.

After recon using BW AND kept in the fridge:

-- it's good for approx. a 20 days;
-- with Sterile Water, approx. a week.

Holy shit i thought your supposed to keep your unmixed GH in the freezer

You're probably thinking of other peptides, such as GHRP's, CJC's, mod (1-29), Hex, etc.

GH frozen is umm, going to damage it severly, if not completely. :(

shit i've had like 4 hyge kits in the freezer for a few weeks now. just put in fridge. Hopefully nothing happend. Ive been taking out weekly doses and putting them in fridge and then reconing the next day and everything has been fine.

Not sure who told you that, but before recon:

--At room temperature (up to 37 degrees Celsius) it's good for approx. 30 days;
--At up to 45 degrees Celsius it's good for about a week.

After recon using BW AND kept in the fridge:

-- it's good for approx. a 20 days;
-- with Sterile Water, approx. a week.

i was told by the exp date on the box of serostim...im talking about unmixed gh...it has a few years of shelf life..the dude put in freezer and ruined it

i also unknowingly stored a kit in the freezer for about 5 days last december, when i was told to only store it in the fridge i simple transfered. worried i had destroyed my stuff i still reconstituted and used it. still got the typical sides. so mine wasnt dstroyed or denatured from what i noticed.

i was told by the exp date on the box of serostim...im talking about unmixed gh...it has a few years of shelf life..the dude put in freezer and ruined it

The expiration date on the box told you that your GH would be good until then left at room temp?? Sure it will be good until the exp. date, BUT ONLY if it's in the refridgerator! And yes, I too am talking about unmixed - that's what "before recon" means. Before recon = prior to mixing, prior to reconstituted.

Leave your unmixed GH out any more than a month at room temp and it'll be well on it's way to destroyed. Let me know if you need any GH manufacturer websites confirming the same.

i also unknowingly stored a kit in the freezer for about 5 days last december, when i was told to only store it in the fridge i simple transfered. worried i had destroyed my stuff i still reconstituted and used it. still got the typical sides. so mine wasnt dstroyed or denatured from what i noticed.

Obviously, it's gonna depend on the peptide/compound, but I used to work in a lab at major pharma company and dealt with a lot of peptide compounds, including what were supposedly very "fragile" enzymes. Several of them that were stored in the freezer were supposedly only good for 3 freeze-thaw cycles, yet most maintained potency for double that. Even my manager thought it was too good to be true and would often run some of the tests himself, confirming that they were still good.

The expiration date on the box told you that your GH would be good until then left at room temp?? Sure it will be good until the exp. date, BUT ONLY if it's in the refridgerator! And yes, I too am talking about unmixed - that's what "before recon" means. Before recon = prior to mixing, prior to reconstituted.

Leave your unmixed GH out any more than a month at room temp and it'll be well on it's way to destroyed. Let me know if you need any GH manufacturer websites confirming the same.

Actually Serostim states you can store at room temperture until the expiration date. If you mix with sterile water, use imediatley, if you mix with bacteriostatic water up to 14 days in the refridgerator. I know, I use the real stuff and have the package papers right in front of my face, and that what it states. ;)

On a side note, not all GH states that, read the label, if you have real stuff. If it is generic, who knows?

Last edited:
Actually Serostim states you can store at room temperture until the expiration date. If you mix with sterile water, use imediatley, if you mix with bacteriostatic water up to 14 days in the refridgerator. I know, I use the real stuff and have the package papers right in front of my face, and that what it states. ;)

On a side note, not all GH states that, read the label, if you have real stuff. If it is generic, who knows?

Thanks pesty. Apparently you have to actually scan n post the insert from the box of serostim for people to believe ya!

When kits are unmixed and left in the fridge they last years dont they. Way past the exp date.

Thanks pesty. Apparently you have to actually scan n post the insert from the box of serostim for people to believe ya!

Sorry jasmiley! :) No need to scan the box. My rebutle came when you said you were just looking at the exp. date and that's what told you it was good til then. Now on the other hand, if you had of said it also stated it could be left at room temp, then I would have verified that comment or called you a lair. :eek: Not likely.

Here's your proof - taken from Serono's website: **broken link removed**
"Vials of Serostim® and diluent should be stored at room temperature (15-30oC/59-86oF). Expiration dates are stated on product labels."

Of course, this did have me scratching my head. You see, until a moment ago, I knew Genotropin, Humatrope, Norditropin, Nutropin, etc. were manufacturered using E.Coli (Protein Secretion technology). Where I erred was that I also thought Serostim was too. It seems it's not, nor is Saizen or Zorbtive! In fact, while all of the above are true Somatropin's, only Serono, Inc. forms theirs (rhGH) using a mammalian cell line (Mouse-cell technology)! Go figure.

Thus out of the Chineese brands and those I'll list below, yours (Serono's) are the only one's I see that alllow for storage in this fashion. My guess is it must be due to their particular type of manufacturing process.

Nutropin: Human Growth Hormone Therapy: Nutropin [somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection] Genentech
Hypertropin: Hypertropin - recombinant Human Growth Hormone Neogenica BioScience Ltd.
Genotropin: GENOTROPIN Official Site – Human Growth Hormone Genentech
Humatrope: Humatrope Eli Lilly
Norditropin: Norditropin® (somatropin [rDNA origin] injection) for growth hormone deficiency Novo Nordisk
Jintropin: Jintropin GeneScience Pharmaceuticals
Zomacton: Ferring Pharmaceuticals
GenHeal: **broken link removed**

Here's the real difference - Serono, Inc..
Saizen: Merck Serono S.A. - Saizen Serono
Serostim: Serostim - somatropin (rDNA origin) for injection Serono
Zorbtive: http://www.seronousa.com Serono

Anyhow, I learn something every day :) and I'm glad this got cleared up (also thanks too Pesty who elaborated!).

When kits are unmixed and left in the fridge they last years dont they. Way past the exp date.

They're supposed to remain 100% potent until exp. date. However on the near days following, obviously potency will not drop to 0%. Instead, degradation happens slowly which is why results are still produced long afterwards. Perhaps months after, your vial is still 90% potency or the like...

I personally have found that after exp. date -- it's still good, however contents weaken at an expedited rate after recon.

x

The slin might be OK. Try it and test your BS (assuming you can normally tell). I'm diabetic. I had stuff freeze to a slushy consistency and it was fine. However, I left a bottle of Log in the garage over the winter. There were many days below zero, it didn't work at all when I tried it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws