over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fruit shakes?

Pikiriki

Registered
This may be a very stupid question but I would appreciate an answer.

I've had recently a conversation with a dentist and a personal trainer in my gym about fruit shakes.

Been told to drop them and eat the fruits separately because when you mix a few together they change composition, they will more acidic and damage the teeth and the sugar almost doubles...

Why would the sugar double?

This may be a very stupid question but I would appreciate an answer.

I've had recently a conversation with a dentist and a personal trainer in my gym about fruit shakes.

Been told to drop them and eat the fruits separately because when you mix a few together they change composition, they will more acidic and damage the teeth and the sugar almost doubles...

Why would the sugar double?

doesnt make sense to me but as long as you brush and floss after you have your shake it shouldnt matter.

doesnt make sense to me but as long as you brush and floss after you have your shake it shouldnt matter.

Just doesn't make sense to me. We mix foods together all the time. Macros don't just double.

Last edited:
and i don't know about you.....but, i don't swish my shakes
around my mouth before i swallow it either.

probley never even touches my teeth at all.

The sugar doesn't double. What increases is the glycemic index because you remove fibers from the fruit when you make a shake or smoothie.

The sugar doesn't double. What increases is the glycemic index because you remove fibers from the fruit when you make a shake or smoothie.

Thanks. I believe that was the answer I was looking for. Screenshot [emoji23]

I'm sure that if you drink this shake and then rinse your mouth, everythink will be ok with your teeth:D

The best for me is with ice cream also :headbang:

My initial question was if it is possible for the sugar to double by any way i am not aware if the fruits are mixed in a shake, not what fruit shakes people like.

Also eat your protein powder and drink your water separately cause when you mix them together it cancels the water out and you gotta drink more water to make up for it

My initial question was if it is possible for the sugar to double by any way i am not aware if the fruits are mixed in a shake, not what fruit shakes people like.

absolutely not, not unless you add in extra sugar

Also eat your protein powder and drink your water separately cause when you mix them together it cancels the water out and you gotta drink more water to make up for it

:D

No need to be a smart ass

Fruits shakes are my coffee in the morning. Also one of my two servings of fruits a day. I throw in kale,spinach,and two or three fruits. I like to add a little bit of orange juice or pineapple juice to give it some flavor(3-4oz)
Fuck what you heard it's better then coffee or waking up to a protein shake!

mixing fruits dose not increase or change anything, not even in the blender!! If a peach and strawberry (both on sale here now :D) have X amount of fructose and Y amount of cellulose (fiber) that dose not change if it is blended or eaten together. What happens when you chew things... then goes through stomach acid... then to large intestine... the same thing a blender does. PT are morons for the most part. That test is a joke with no real education required. Pikiriki, keep doing what your doing. I like to add plain greek yogurt, chia seeds and milled flax seed to my smoothies too..... Frozen fruit is great for the texture, especially banana.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws