advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FST-7 (Fascia Stretch Training 7) Workout ?

GtMuscle

Registered
I've readed that cutler and heath use this program protocol. But do you ever tried it? is so effective as described on thounsands of forum?

Please enlighten me :)

Well, this is a timely post. It is a very effective and versatile program. I've used it since 2008. And as can be attested to by my signature, I've found it to be very effective, and have been very active in Hany Rambod's forum or else he wouldn't have made me a moderator. What I love about it is that it can be adapted by so many other programs. I've used "sevens" in place of "widow-makers" in DC training. I've done High Volume FST-7 and HIT+FST-7. Right now, I'm using it with my ancillary lifts in a 5/3/1 scheme. If you have any questions let me know.

do you think I can use this program alone?

Absolutely! I used the core program for almost 2 years straight before I decided to change it up a bit. I've got a bit of training ADD. So, for me to stick with the base program for that long really shows how well it works.

Post 73 on this page outlines the basic program:
**broken link removed**

i like adding 7's on to work outs as previously mentioned. its a nice little intensity addition to any workout scheme.i really like using it on my lats or biceps, at the end i've got such a nasty pump i cant really flex or do a full rep even. i dont have any experience with the full program but since your looking for feedback on fst7 i'll give what little i do.

I've found this:

Originally Posted by a_hamaoui1 View Post
The latest, most popular fad to hit the bodybuilding scene is the "FST-7" training protocol which basically states that for each muscle group, 7 isolation sets in the ~15 rep range should be performed at the end of the workout. The idea behind this is the blood volume expands the muscle fascia, allowing for more growth. Now, if you know anything about human physiology, you would understand this makes very little sense. If our muscles were created out of such maleable fibers that an intense pump from a few sets of bicep curls over the course of a few months could actually expand the muscle fascia beyond its genetic potential then 75 percent of young males would have 18+ inch arms. Unfortunately, most people lack the insight to sit down and realize that something else must be going on for this training protocol to work - so instead they apply it to their own natural protocol, see zero results but thanks to the placebo effect and cognitive dissonance, trick themselves into thinking its working and spread the word to other natural beginner lifters - and the cycle repeats.

Here is the truth about FST-7.

Yes, the protocol calls for about 7 high rep pump sets isolating a muscle group at the end of the workout. But there is a lot more to it. The key to the FST-7 protocol of expanding the muscle fascia involves regular site injections of a mixture of site enhancement oils and anabolics, injected into the specific muscle - usually a relatively high cc quantity. This is the primary mechanism of what actually causes the stretching of the muscle fascia - the high rep pump sets to induce blood volume are for site specific nutrient shuttling and secondarily, to increase long term expansion already induced by the large quantity of oil.

Furthermore, another key component ot FST-7 is localized IGF-1 injections as well as very high dose insulin usage immediately after the muscle has been completely engorged.

The FST-7 protocol works, but only for advanced drug users. If you are natural, or just on anabolics it wont do anything at all.

Is this real?

I've found this:

Originally Posted by a_hamaoui1 View Post
The latest, most popular fad to hit the bodybuilding scene is the "FST-7" training protocol which basically states that for each muscle group, 7 isolation sets in the ~15 rep range should be performed at the end of the workout. The idea behind this is the blood volume expands the muscle fascia, allowing for more growth. Now, if you know anything about human physiology, you would understand this makes very little sense. If our muscles were created out of such maleable fibers that an intense pump from a few sets of bicep curls over the course of a few months could actually expand the muscle fascia beyond its genetic potential then 75 percent of young males would have 18+ inch arms. Unfortunately, most people lack the insight to sit down and realize that something else must be going on for this training protocol to work - so instead they apply it to their own natural protocol, see zero results but thanks to the placebo effect and cognitive dissonance, trick themselves into thinking its working and spread the word to other natural beginner lifters - and the cycle repeats.

Here is the truth about FST-7.

Yes, the protocol calls for about 7 high rep pump sets isolating a muscle group at the end of the workout. But there is a lot more to it. The key to the FST-7 protocol of expanding the muscle fascia involves regular site injections of a mixture of site enhancement oils and anabolics, injected into the specific muscle - usually a relatively high cc quantity. This is the primary mechanism of what actually causes the stretching of the muscle fascia - the high rep pump sets to induce blood volume are for site specific nutrient shuttling and secondarily, to increase long term expansion already induced by the large quantity of oil.

Furthermore, another key component ot FST-7 is localized IGF-1 injections as well as very high dose insulin usage immediately after the muscle has been completely engorged.

The FST-7 protocol works, but only for advanced drug users. If you are natural, or just on anabolics it wont do anything at all.

Is this real?

He has a point. FST-7 works better with oil site injections, hgh/igf-1 site injections and slin. I don't see how FST wouldn't work for beginners. It's a different way of training compared to straight sets. That would shock the muscles for a newbie and tear more muscle fiber therefore inciting growth.

I would think the site injects is a big part of this protocol. Not saying you won't get any gains without them but to get the full effect of this then yes they are necessary.

LB

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75