over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fuck it! GH. I'm in

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
So decided I'm gunna do one last show and will go all in (God willing). And if I'm gunna run GH. May as well have a reason right?? So fuck it
Many personal debates. 4-5iu a day to save money and do mon-fri only. Peps on weekend.
I've opted to start now at 2iu just to get going here and then for 16wk run 7iu a day and see wtf All the fuss is about

Also going to say fuck it and do before gym and bed. I'd really rather once nitely. But if this is superior. And I'm only running once. Let's do it up right

Was also thinking of stopping my tren now. Give body a break and hit 7wk out. But synergy and all.
Maybe I'll keep tren E at like 300 wk then blast ACEclose to show
Open to any and all suggestions. I'm sure 5iu is great. But 7 will be better lol.
Phats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you thought about peptides?

So decided I'm gunna do one last show and will go all in (God willing). And if I'm gunna run GH. May as well have a reason right?? So fuck it
Many personal debates. 4-5iu a day to save money and do mon-fri only. Peps on weekend.
I've opted to start now at 2iu just to get going here and then for 16wk run 7iu a day and see wtf All the fuss is about

Also going to say fuck it and do before gym and bed. I'd really rather once nitely. But if this is superior. And I'm only running once. Let's do it up right

Was also thinking of stopping my tren now. Give body a break and hit 7wk out. But synergy and all.
Open to any and all suggestions. I'm sure 5iu is great. But 7 will be better lol.
Phats

If you can get pharma grade HGH, 6ius is all you'll need. Any more and your hands will be too numb to function.
I believe any more than 4ius at one time is wasting it.
I'm big on peptides. Throw in 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg mod grf(1-29), aka cjc no DAC, 10 minutes prior to your HGH injects so the HGH can ride the pituitary GH pulse created by the GH peps. This, in theory, makes HGH more effective when it's taken during a rising GH pulse.
Do this upon waking and early afternoon/preworkout. Administer the HGH intramuscularly for a higher absorption rate and faster clearance.
Before bed use a low dose of MK677. 10mg, for the most part, is enough to get the benefits without the water retention and lethargia.
I would also attempt to inhibit somatostatin by taking 100mcg huperzine A morning, noon, and preworkout, then melatonin before bed. If you can wipe out somatostatin, which the body loves to release when it recognizes elevated HGH levels, then your active/useable HGH will be much higher.
You're going to love this protocol so much I doubt it will be your last run. :D

If you can get pharma grade HGH, 6ius is all you'll need. Any more and your hands will be too numb to function.

I believe any more than 4ius at one time is wasting it.

I'm big on peptides. Throw in 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg mod grf(1-29), aka cjc no DAC, 10 minutes prior to your HGH injects so the HGH can ride the pituitary GH pulse created by the GH peps. This, in theory, makes HGH more effective when it's taken during a rising GH pulse.

Do this upon waking and early afternoon/preworkout. Administer the HGH intramuscularly for a higher absorption rate and faster clearance.

Before bed use a low dose of MK677. 10mg, for the most part, is enough to get the benefits without the water retention and lethargia.

I would also attempt to inhibit somatostatin by taking 100mcg huperzine A morning, noon, and preworkout, then melatonin before bed. If you can wipe out somatostatin, which the body loves to release when it recognizes elevated HGH levels, then your active/useable HGH will be much higher.

You're going to love this protocol so much I doubt it will be your last run. :D

Was gunna do peps still. PWO. If any other chime in. Perhaps I will do as u say before
ALTHOUGH. Won't give me accurate. Peptide VS GH run.....

I agree. Pharma would be ideal. But in canada 1 kit is 3x the cost. And for u lucky bastards in the states. With cheaper generic GH. Probably rips are 1/5th the cost of sero

If running 6iu daily split it up am prewo and prebed best protocol I have ever used

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Dont waste your time with generic GH. Get that pharmacy made growth. 2-4iu a day you will be good to go. Pre fasted cardio and post workout then peps before bed.

Dont waste your time with generic GH. Get that pharmacy made growth. 2-4iu a day you will be good to go. Pre fasted cardio and post workout then peps before bed.

Its good no doubt but you hold water from them big time I find, this is why I have switched to TP's GH 4 weeks out as I dont hold water from them. I have Genos, Seros and Omnitrope for Pharma as well with Omnis being the least as far as H20 retention its tolelrable but I like to see whats going on under a slight film of water esp those last few weeks dialing things in.

This right here. OP do it right and go with pharm grade gh. Only need 4ius max and you will see good results provided everything else is in check. Since you are dieting down for a show, I would suggest taking your gh when your bgl is low(pre-bed, or first thing in the morning before pre-fasted cardio).

What else taking? What makes it the best. And how long till u "noticed"

I changed nothing else when I switch from 4iu to 6iu other than one more dosing of GH and I started to notice pretty quickly being tighter and harder and fuller. I love the 6iu a day dosing split so much I have even thought about doing more do sings at 1iu to see how that would fair.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Next time I use HGH I am gonna save up and try a low dose of pharma grade. I would much rather dose that than a high dosed generic. There are so many doubts when it comes to hgh. I know guys who have used 20IU of good generics and they still prefer low dosed pharm grade.

Phats

Definitely dose it pre workout and pre bed. I would have that break from tren too so you can hit it hard at the end of your prep.

Definitely dose it pre workout and pre bed. I would have that break from tren too so you can hit it hard at the end of your prep.

Thanks. I'll think about it
RE generic vs pharm I have to assume 7 will be lots. It's top quality in canada
Can buy 3 generics to 1 pharm. I'm not liquid enough for $1100 a month just for sero

Myself was very disappointed in pharma hgh run 3 times genos couldn't fell it but every time i got pen the powder was broken not intact frozen,maybe bad handeled by source and lost strength? Atm running somas or hyges and feeling best i ever,would love to know whats happened to genos why didn't felt anything:/

My guess is that the sudden availiabiliy of "Genos" by every source on the web has something to do with it. It's amazing no one finds it odd that a product that was once very rare and hard to procure is suddenly on every list you see.

My guess is that the sudden availiabiliy of "Genos" by every source on the web has something to do with it. It's amazing no one finds it odd that a product that was once very rare and hard to procure is suddenly on every list you see.

There's been an overproduction of genos overseas which is why the sudden overabundance of them. It's not hard to "procure" gh as generics are being mass produced so doing the same would be just as easy for big pharma.

Myself was very disappointed in pharma hgh run 3 times genos couldn't fell it but every time i got pen the powder was broken not intact frozen,maybe bad handeled by source and lost strength? Atm running somas or hyges and feeling best i ever,would love to know whats happened to genos why didn't felt anything:/

The powder in geno pens always come in lypholized powder or broken. It's never a solid puck. If you think you're genos are no good, have them serum tested for peace of mind.

There's been an overproduction of genos overseas which is why the sudden overabundance of them. It's not hard to "procure" gh as generics are being mass produced so doing the same would be just as easy for big pharma.

But to what end? Why in the world would a legitimate pharmaceutical company over produce into a market that is so narrow? They know exactly what the legitimate needs are for their product. I know a little about manufacturing in the pharm industry and that's as far as that needs to go but trust me you don't arbitrarily over produce a pharmaceutical when the target market is so clearly defined. To compare it to the UG game is simply silly. OF COURSE they are pumping out as much as they can. To sell to bodybuilders this has exactly zero to do with legitimate manufacturing. There is simply no way most of the Genos floating around are legitimate believe whatever you wish.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity