over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fuck it..Im back in the gym!!

BALDNAZI:

Your post just made my day. Nope.... it made my week.

I never had any doubts at all that you would be back. You are the will to overcome, it is second nature to you to endure when a lesser man would quit. You are made of the very metal you lift.

Respect brother,
Norm

Great

Good to hear you back.

AWESOME bro really glad to hear it, and lets face it an 18 inch arm is by no means small. Can't tell you how glad I am that you gave us an update and your headed back and feeling better. Take care bro.

BALDNAZI said:
Its been 6 weeks since my liver surgery.And 1 week since I had a shoulder abcess removed in my left dealt.Doctor doesnt want me to do anything but cardio until late August.So what the hell do I do?

I weighed myself the other day 195-196lbs,hmm,thats about 50 fucking lbs. I lost since the tumor ruptured 2 months ago and Im almost crossed to the other side where either the angels fly or the demons poke you with pitchforks. 50 FUCKING POUNDS!!! all I have been doing is walking and walking some more.There is a real nice promenade here along the waterfront,and I walked that bitch almost everyday the past 2weeks.Yea,nice walk,and I have been feeling alot better but something was missing.

I went to my friends gym 3 times this past week and a half.I decided to go there because no one knows me,I can start over fresh without all the looks and questions "holy shit,what happened?"

All I can say is what a humbling experience.The weights feel heavy,even the damn bar felt heavy the first day.But today,my 3rd time in there,I wore a tanktop..fuck it.And guess what,Im already stronger,I had a real nice pump that caused my friend to say "wow dude,you look great".Im pleased considering everything that I went through,I look pretty good,cut and tight,with a hint of the serious thickness I had.

All I can do is upper body because the incision/scar is right on my upper abs and I want to avoid a hernia or other serious set back.

My arms are down from 21+in. to 18 inches,my shoulders,chest,back are all smaller,and weaker,but I have to say I looked in that mirror,flexed what I have,and I almost started crying right then and there.

Not tears of sadness,no way.I wanted to just keep flexing and cry tears of joy.Because,brothers Im alive,I almost met my maker 2 months ago.I have gone through fucking hell.Facing a fear of death,that noone should have to face.I spent nights alone in that hospital bed wishing that I did die.Crying my eyes out.Asking why the hell did this happen to me?Angry at myself,hating myself,and asking God why he left me,why put this on me?

And here I am today,I feel great,Im looking forward to life.My family is behind me 100%,my girl loves me unconditionaly.Im looking to start a new career soon and get engaged,start a family,live my life.And as I said,I will allow myself one simple pleasure,a few days a week in the gym,to feel the cold iron,to hear the sound of plates clanging together.To build my strength back,to become healthier then I ever was,to look better then I ever did.

Most people do not understand why the steel means so much to me,but you guys do.I walked in that gym and I felt like I was home.Im home brothers,Im home.......

I've followed your thread and have had your story on the mind ever since. Its dam good to hear you are recovered in that short a time. God has truly not forsaken you. You have a great family,no doubt, I am truly inspired by the second chance you have been given, your story will be remembered for a long time. Peace brother.

Baldnazi, I too have been following this journey through ur posts and man i take my hat off to u, all the things that have happened u have stayed strong and come out the other side, good to hear ur feeling better

keep us posted mate :D

Thank you

I have read every post and want to thank everybody.Some of you I have spoken to on the phone and others through PMs.During this whole thing,everyone has been great to me.

I will not list every name in this thread,you know who you are.My old vets and friends,to the guys I have disagreed with many times,and to the new guys.Each of you is appreciated.Thank you again.

And to answer 1 question from atlas668,the abscess was sterile,probably caused by too much volume injected over the years that never disipated.Not a big deal,but definetly rotate your sites guys.

BALDNAZI said:
the abscess was sterile,probably caused by too much volume injected over the years that never disipated.Not a big deal,but definetly rotate your sites guys.
AMEN

And don't get too aggressive yet brother. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing and you're gonna make eyes pop - even wo juice :eek:

As was said - it's a marathon not a sprint.

Take it easy and glad to see ya back in the saddle ;) :cool:

Welcome home brother!!!!

So glad to hear you are feeling better.

Let your spirit continue to carry you through this recovery!

Good news mate. And you have battled through the biggest ask of your life and come out with guns blazing. That there is a whole lot to be proud of. Good stuff and keep me posted on your road back to the top. You can climb other mountains without steroids mate. IronMike

glad to see you back in swing of things.take it slow and easy bro,no need to rush. check your pm's

leap

going back to the gym will be the best therapy that you can get at this point, both mentally and physically.
I know you feel weak and small but cherish this time. You will get bigger every day, you will get stronger every day, and this will be the only time in your life that this will happen. Its a very exciting time for you, you can only get better!

great to hear BN. I know you've got your priorities straight and your ducks lined up in a row now...good luck with everything, slow and steady, you will go beyond what you previously accomplished, no doubt.

I'm glad everything's looking up for ya, my friend. It sounds like your attitude is nice and bright. It's good to hear that you're pounding away again. Even without juice, a lot of guys that are on juice will envy what you've got. It's the attitude that makes you who you are, not the juice.

brother,

such great news on the recovery, the relationships with you loved ones that only gotten stronger with this incident, everything. you don't know me, but when i read your post on your experience, i cried and i prayed for you. and here you not only made it, but YOU ARE ALL THE BETTER FOR IT. this has been a paradigm shift for how you will live the rest of your life.

regarding your recovery, you're doing right by taking it slow at first. when i had my appendix taken out (it already burst), got peritonitis, temp went up to 105, like you i nearly died. after 5 weeks in the hospital i lost 86lbs. i looked like a skeleton and i was weak as shit. the recovery was so slow at first, lost all strength on all lifts and being real careful of the incision scar. but step after step, my recovery sped up and began to snowball - thank The Lord for muscle memory. and this will and is happening to you - it's truly a wonderful experience. in fact, bro, enjoy it.

btw, i wish i had 18' guns, you lucky sob.:D

best wishes,
headmuscle

ps - doesn't the brooklyn promenade have the best fv(kin view in all of nyc?

I just wanted to welcome you back and its good to hear your in good health and training again. Best of luck to you bro

Hell yeah give em hell baby !!!
Shit you'll be juicen again before ya know it... J/K LOL

one last remark, bro.

you have some pretty awesome body there. and you've even mentioned in some of your other threads that your tatts have raised more than a few comments in your gym. well, there's a saying that "scars are just like tattoos, but with better stories." i'm sure you now agree.

hey, the forecast looks like the mercury is going to flirt w/ the 100 degree mark over the next several days. the invite is always open to come down and hang out on the beach (due south of you on the jersey shore, point pleasant to be exact). as they say, i't's always hotter in the city and it's always cooler at the shore. i'm sure bro that would help speed your recovery just fine. :D

headmuscle

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner