over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKED UP!

VIRUS!!

The exact same thing happened to me about 2 years ago. Someone used my email address to spam hundreds of people. The virus is called or was called the "Trojan Horse Virus." When you download the virus, it secretly sends every password in your computer to a reciever which then signs on to your screen name and uses it to spam hundreds or thousands of people. Just get an updated virus detecter and you'll be fine.

it happend to me 1month

ago bro!!!!!! it sent files as attachments.... the file it chose was jrnatprep??? everything wylde laid out for me!... here is the clincher when i go a new virus prg it locked me out of ALL files with .exe ext..... so im screwed.. i had to REFORMAT the h/d

i feel fro you arm!!!!!!

I'll let some computer geek (that's more of a geek than me) explain this better.

1) You got the Trojan Horse virus. Most anti-virus programs will detect this. I'm using Norton Anti-Virus and it blocks viruses that people try and send ALL THE TIME - like an average of 4 a day (I get about 300 messages ED from 3 different e-mail accounts!).

2) Here's the one that I'm not sure about: I believe some can redirect a mail bomb or spam through your internet provider under your username. They either got your name from somewhere or a program created it (and it ended up being a real name??). I've received a couple of messages where I suspect this has happened to me. I get an e-mail response from someone I don't know that says "user unknown - message was undeliverable." The title of the message and person were nobody I knew.

As a safety precaution, I recommend everyone do this. All passwords are saved on your computer in cookies. When you are done surfing, go into your browser settings and "delete all cookies." I also go into my hard drive occaisionaly and make sure cookies aren't getting stored somewhere. This is a VERY simple precaution that anyone with black-market dealing as most of us have must do!

xcel

Some fuck sent some music to my brothers account with that Trojan condom oopps I mean horse virus. No were getting all these emails from other people asking what the hell did he send them. whoever started this needs there ass kicked. Oh well I cant see what file it attached itself to, but I have this new fire wall and some other goodies that will stop most anyone from getting in again. Anyone who uses my computer can't even download anything without a series of passwords. It really makes me sick that I can't leave my computer in my office and not worry. It's not the people in my house that's the problem its, it people on line. There are deffinatly some fucks out there! Sorry about the rant

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws