over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

I had many threads on these subjects on ANASCI. K1's idea to help others. 3 years ago, when everything plummeted, everyone lost interest and now they are no longer around. I told people to invest more back then with those low prices, but I was called out and left. K1 and I decided it would be best to shut down that sub forum.

Meh sucks. If anyone has any tips on sites/forums/people to follow let me know :)

I received a 30k bonus like 3-4 years ago from a pharmaceutical contract. I had been using BTC since 2010 for black market purchases. I first bought BTC at $12, it introduced at .08 cents. By the time of that particular bonus, it had become apparent to me that you were not a particularly bright individual if you didn't see the reality of BTC (e.g. Pesty) or you had other conflicting interests (e.g. Jamie Dimon). I was kicking myself in the ass for not spending like 1-2k on BTC when it was $12. So I said fuck it I'll spend half of this bonus on BTC. Doesn't really matter if I lose it all, I won't even notice, it's a bonus. I should have spent the whole 30k obviously. At the time it was around $700, a little more, so I ended up buying 20 BTC for right around 15k. Today my $15k investment was worth almost $700k.

I have 4 houses/properties (Culver City, Rancho Cucamonga, Las Vegas, Baton Rouge). I make traditional 401k contributions at 8-10%. So I have stock, properties and BTC. I bought the Vegas house during the crash around 2009, 3 story house sold for 450K in Summerlin for 117K in foreclosure. I haven't had it appraised but area sales it looks to be 350-400k now. I almost never look at my 401k but I don't have to in order to know it's not even close. So for example I spent $117k 10 years ago in Vegas and made about 250k. I don't know what I've put into stocks exactly and what I've made but I know it's the least performing of the 3 investments by far.

So let me ask the genius investors out there like Pesty who are "not a fan" where should I have put my 15k 3-4 years ago besides BTC? I made 665K tax free off of BTC from a 15k investment within 4 years. So for you genius investors who think BTC sucks or are "not a fan" where do you put your money and what have your returns been? :unsure:

Where did you get that from his post? Pesty obviously has eyes and can see what BTC is worth. He just means he is not a fan of it now. Loads of people aren't a fan of BTC (but they are of other coins) but they still know if they had been at the start they would be very rich right now. Obviously anyone who has ever existed would have invested in BTC when it first started if they had known what the future holds. Investing in BTC now is very much different to investing it in years ago. Would you buy BTC at $35,000 expecting to make massive returns? If/when it goes back down by 30-70% most of us will probably invest in it but I definitely wouldn't now. For the record I am a big fan of BTC I just didn't get the attack on Pesty because he wrote he isn't. I don't want to speak for Pesty but to me it's obvious that anyone with eyes can see BTC has made many people millionaires and it required no work/effort so win/win for people like you who invested in it early on.

Not sure what you mean bud. Would genuinely appreciate if you could explain what's wrong with my reasoning.

Nothing is wrong with your reasoning. Just because you don't want to invest in BTC, does make anyone less intelligent. Why anyone thinks that way is beyond me. It is very risky and some want more of a comfort zone. Even though I made good income off alt coins, I made even more money owning businesses, which was risky when I first started too. There is several ways to make income in life. You just have to find your niche and do what makes you happy. Why people think their way is the only way is beyond me. The top Billionaires did make money from BTC either. I know a lot of people who are unhappy and have tons of money. I rather have happiness and health, before money.

Nothing is wrong with your reasoning. Just because you don't want to invest in BTC, does make anyone less intelligent. Why anyone thinks that way is beyond me. It is very risky and some want more of a comfort zone. Even though I made good income off alt coins, I made even more money owning businesses, which was risky when I first started too. There is several ways to make income in life. You just have to find your niche and do what makes you happy. Why people think their way is the only way and beyond me. The top Billionaires did make money from BTC either. I know a lot of people who are unhappy and have tons of money. I rather have happiness and health, before money.
Hi Pesty4077. Love your thoughts in life. Always enjoy your post on these topics. If you had a pod cast in people just pick your mind, would definitely listen.
Just a thought, like your "story time" post. How about members or yourself, pick a life topic and just write and post your thoughts.
As for btc, I was fortunate to be an early user. Used to purchase btc fron Mt.Gox was still around, used to buy my kratom with it-got a better deal if I used btc. My btc is on paper wallet. I have a bunch of alt. coins on my ledger nano. I feel lucky and blessed to have it. I'd sell a little here a there in p2p, for spending cash when I'm with my daughter-daddy's princess.
Truthfully, I laugh when I look at my paper wallets and ledger nano. I have a good job already, it's not like I can cash out every thing and put it in a bank without raising suspicion. I know they now have these crypto "banks" where you can store your crypto and earn a good percentage to have if in there, much more than regular banks. For now, I'm ok with just doing p2p to enjoy some of the profits.
Sorry for the long post. But I really enjoy/learn from your posts.

Take care.
MS

I am not advocating anything illegal, but find this interesting. If you use common sense and Google, you would be surprised what you find. Tor is my favorite browser.

Can I add money to cash app using a vanilla gift card? I would always safe a little cash every month to buy my gear.. with nobody us WU or MG anymore I’m outta luck.. I can’t explain to my wife why I have a 400$ transaction on cash app from my bank account either.. is there anyway to buy Bitcoin with a vanilla card?

Can I add money to cash app using a vanilla gift card? I would always safe a little cash every month to buy my gear.. with nobody us WU or MG anymore I’m outta luck.. I can’t explain to my wife why I have a 400$ transaction on cash app from my bank account either.. is there anyway to buy Bitcoin with a vanilla card?

No offense, but get a new wife. Not sure how a lot of you guys deal with a woman not on the same page with you. I couldn’t do it but God bless.

Download Robinhood, buy Bitcoin, and Tesla too for that matter, then forget about it

I finally got verified on Cashapp. I was able to purchase bitcoins from them. Is it necessary to send those funds to a different wallet like Blockchain, or can I just send directly from there.
I read elsewhere that theres a good chance Cashapp will decline the transfer because more than likely the sponsor has gotten many payments directly from the Cashapp.
Suggestions?

No offense, but get a new wife. Not sure how a lot of you guys deal with a woman not on the same page with you. I couldn’t do it but God bless.
I have to agree if my partner and mother of kids.I can't trust and tell her I use she not what I want or need

It’s not that I truly lie.. she knows I take shit... she just doesn’t know how much I spend on it
Well same boat just different lake.no offense but if you take care of bills or your part.it shouldn't matter what you spend on you

It’s not that I truly lie.. she knows I take shit... she just doesn’t know how much I spend on it
Sounds like me and my audio equipment. She doesnt even ask how much stuff costs anymore.

The day this thread (less than 1 year ago) was started BTC was $9400. It is now over $60k so 6x your investment. So if you invested $1000 from that day that would now be worth over $6000.

The day this thread (less than 1 year ago) was started BTC was $9400. It is now over $60k so 6x your investment. So if you invested $1000 from that day that would now be worth over $6000.
Sounds like a good time to sell?

BTC is like GH, it’s a long game. You buy low and sit on it. Watch it go UP, then DOWN, then UP and so forth. There was a time last year I made 2k over a few months. Took out my profits. Lately it keeps going up and down, so we wait. Some hate it I love it. You just gotta be patient.

Nope, you’re looking at $500,000 eventually. I know it sounds insane but it will get there. Banks and Wall Street are in now, the game has changed

These guys think it will go a lot higher. Certainly worth looking at still. Maybe stash $5000 in there and just forget about it for 5 years. See what happens.

So what's the easiest and cheapest way to buy bitcoin and just let it sit there? Won't be spending any.

500k eventually for sure

100k within 2 years
200k within 5 years

I like the conservative approach

I can remember the day I pulled up in front of her parents house in 2011

Parked the car turned to her and said btc we should put 500$ into it
Clear as day I remember

Also remember researching and was too stupid to figure out how 😂😢😢😢

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics