over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

I had to search far and wide to find someone to show me how to use BTC. Found a young guy in the gym who is smart.
It turned out to be a fucking disaster! Fuck Bitcoin! So fucking complicated! I put $950 in and it changed it to $936 right off...WTF!
Then it said I have A NINE DAY HOLD on my funds! My goddamn money is sitting out in limbo and I don't know how to use it or what to do!
Anyone who said ever this is easy is fucked! This supposed great way to send money...and it hold my funds for NINE DAYS?!?!?!
What the hell kind of bullshit is that?
100% of your problem is coinbase, they are a fraudulent company that many people still use, they have an extremely negative rating on Trustpilot, check them out.

All forms of money conversion have fees, your outrage at the $14 transaction fee is ridiculous.

Cash app is what I use, it's great.

To be honest if your having this many issues, you have no idea what your doing or using crap transfer system.
You are right, I don't know what I'm doing, I had someone show me and guide me through it and it was so fucking complicated it was ridiculous! Used coinbase, and someone else I know who is pretty good at that said he uses coinbase also. It's a complete bunch of bulshit , what a horrible experience

Bitcoin rules! I get the discount from the source so it makes up for the fees Coinbase charges. It's simple and instantaneous if you know what you're doing

Use gdax aka coinbase pro

Way cheaper

Or bittrex, because coinbase can get nosy sometimes

I have actually been looking around for another platform to use instead of coinbase. I've used them previously just fine, but a couple weeks ago, they wanted a photo ID, and wanted to hold my money for 9 days as well. So I canceled the transaction.

I'm not very good with bitcoin yet either, so I am looking for something else besides coinbase that is fairly user friendly and not going to place a hold on funds.

These sources who are only using Bitcoin, it's ridiculous. It was almost impossible for me to find someone who knew how to use it and obviously he didn't know very well! A piss-poor way to do business definitely limits the options of the clients JMHO

One word... security.

Honestly bitcoin is easy these days. As posted the cashapp if guys just want to pay for something. Bitcoin is so much easier and safer than some of the most common transfer services. I don't think guys realize what a nightmare those methods are especially when a sponsor has 30+ different payments to pick up at any given time.

One word... security.

Honestly bitcoin is easy these days. As posted the cashapp if guys just want to pay for something. Bitcoin is so much easier and safer than some of the most common transfer services. I don't think guys realize what a nightmare those methods are especially when a sponsor has 30+ different payments to pick up at any given time.
Agreed security is #1.

You have no idea how TIME CONSUMING picking up WU/MG is.

It is worse than a full Time fucking job.

I have actually been looking around for another platform to use instead of coinbase. I've used them previously just fine, but a couple weeks ago, they wanted a photo ID, and wanted to hold my money for 9 days as well. So I canceled the transaction.

I'm not very good with bitcoin yet either, so I am looking for something else besides coinbase that is fairly user friendly and not going to place a hold on funds.
Can you cancel the transaction after you send the money to you wallet, and if so, … how?

I tried giving bitcoin a chance that shit gave me a headache. I'm sure i could figure it out if i really wanted to. I just don't like the concept of bitcoin and how it works. I tried fucking with it and it just never worked out. Something about blockchain not being available in my area. I was like wtf..

I had to search far and wide to find someone to show me how to use BTC. Found a young guy in the gym who is smart.
It turned out to be a fucking disaster! Fuck Bitcoin! So fucking complicated! I put $950 in and it changed it to $936 right off...WTF!
Then it said I have A NINE DAY HOLD on my funds! My goddamn money is sitting out in limbo and I don't know how to use it or what to do!
Anyone who said ever this is easy is fucked! This supposed great way to send money...and it hold my funds for NINE DAYS?!?!?!
What the hell kind of bullshit is that?
I agree! And its not as anonymous as people think.

Ive used Bitcoin for purchases of gear but eventually said fuck it.
Oh security is the concern? Honestly, I'm NOT that nervous buying gear from secure email and using other transactions (WU, Paypal, etc) Maybe if i was a distributor and going through 1000s of dollars, then i understand. But the average gear user, nah.

Plus BT fluctuates too much. Its been like 3k and its been $900, too much for me to pay attention to.
Bitcoin IS easy, not saying its difficult...but there's also not a huge benefit in using it either.

I time my buys when bitcoin is up. Which is literally almost weekly. Your down now but you will be up

It aint that hard fellas'

Can you cancel the transaction after you send the money to you wallet, and if so, … how?

I don't know if you can cancel with coinbase, but I had my bank cancel the transaction. I just told them the amount and they said they will cancel it and all future transactions from them.

After that, the next day I checked my bank and it didn't show pending anymore, it had dropped off.
It still showed pending in coinbase, but not my bank. But after about the 9 days it dropped from coinbase as well.

And yes I agree with some of the others. When it worked, it was ridiculously easy to use. But something happened to coinbase recently I guess and it turned into a nightmare. Again, I just have to research on some other good platforms to use. There were a few suggestions on here that I'll have to try.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear