over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

I time my buys when bitcoin is up. Which is literally almost weekly. Your down now but you will be up

I bought mine and in less then 24 hours it had dropped more than 5 percent. Something about the founder moving a bunch of his bitcoin or some shit. Then everyone panics and does the same thing. It might be back up now, I really have no idea.

I don't usually keep up with how much it fluctuates anymore. Maybe that was a rare instance on it dropping like that too, I don't know.

I use Coinbase, and if you buy bitcoin with your banking routing and account number like an electronic check, then i think it will always put a hold on the funds, however, if you link your debit card to it instead, then its available right away.

Use cashapp transfer to electrum wallet,then to sponsor. easy. YouTube has tutorials. This coming from someone who for years refused to use bitcoin I hate change.

im not too savy on all the details, i like the idea of things being anonymous but idk if thats the case when using these various aps. especially if you link to bank account, cell phone or email.

buying or selling person to person in cash i do like a lot compared to other methods.
need to be in bigger cities for that though.

Bitcoin is one of the coolest and most powerful technological things we have developed. The power of the blockchain is good for everyone. And it synergizes with truly anonymous internet so perfectly (Tails).

Records that everyone involved can see and no one can falsify or alter that are instantaneous.

Here is what went wrong: When bitcoin came out, very safe and easy to use purchasing options existed very early on. Everyone (a small group compared to now) knew how to purchase them and no one messed with the scam sellers like Coinbase. Coinbase never stopped advertising and spammed the web 'how to buy bitcoin' blogs and 'best bitcoin sellers rated' blogs (almost all 'rating' blogs are fake btw), despite everyone rating them ZERO on the all the review sites and warning people. When bitcoin took off and became uber-popular in 2017-1018, coinbase was the first hit most people found on google, because of their advertising, the majority of new (review unsavvy noobs) bitcoin users didn't know better and used them. Under pressure, Coinbase adopted a purchasing model that worked fine for some users, however, others were still getting screwed and they continued privacy practices that are against everything bitcoin stands for. Coinbase is most famous for manipulating their release times for profit.

Digital money is the future for sure, just like paper money was the future when we were using gold coins or whatever.

Don't be a boomer.

For some reason, when I purchased bitcoin..it withdrew from my bank right away but the bitcoin was not available to send for 5+ days. Is there a way to avoid that next time anyone?

Ive used Bitcoin for purchases of gear but eventually said fuck it.
Oh security is the concern? Honestly, I'm NOT that nervous buying gear from secure email and using other transactions (WU, Paypal, etc) Maybe if i was a distributor and going through 1000s of dollars, then i understand. But the average gear user, nah.

Plus BT fluctuates too much. Its been like 3k and its been $900, too much for me to pay attention to.
Bitcoin IS easy, not saying its difficult...but there's also not a huge benefit in using it either.

Until they backtrack the paypal and boom busted.

The purpose also is BTC isn’t anonymous but linking an account to a user is extremely hard unless your using coinbase etc and your BTC address is linked to your name etc.

The good thing is I can make a wallet anywhere in the world, yes you can see all transactions but you can minimize that by your wallet making a new address for each transaction.

You don’t need any personal information to have a BTC wallet, that’s the difference.

Blockchain wallet is great.

Well theres SO many just shitty terrible things that have to go wrong in order for that to even come close to happening.
Once again, for the average dude spending a couple hundred dollars to buy some gear....easy.
If you are doing massive purchases and distribution, yeah, i understand your point.

Until they backtrack the paypal and boom busted.

I think I remember a mod on Anasci urging caution because there are tax implications for those in the US. Even using it has to be declared to the IRS. I have to go back and find the post, but I'm pretty sure that was the point. Maybe someone here can confirm.

I used to use the in-law in China! LOL That lasted like one transaction.
Cash App is not international. But I'll try to buy bitcoin with it though. See if that works. Bitcoin was always at least 5-6 days. Never 9!

Well theres SO many just shitty terrible things that have to go wrong in order for that to even come close to happening.
Once again, for the average dude spending a couple hundred dollars to buy some gear....easy.
If you are doing massive purchases and distribution, yeah, i understand your point.

& What do you think sources are doing? 5 Bottles here and there?

What would this be considered? Without getting into details.

I think I remember a mod on Anasci urging caution because there are tax implications for those in the US. Even using it has to be declared to the IRS. I have to go back and find the post, but I'm pretty sure that was the point. Maybe someone here can confirm.

I know Coinbase reports everything over 20K to the IRS. They might even report lower than that now, not 100% sure.

Why is coinbase not optimal and what is the best (user friendly and safe) wallet to use to transfer what is in coinbase?

Too volatile for me. Go and invest your money into property/real estate and get a monthly return as well as capital increase year on year.

BRD, one of the most popular and private app based in switzerland. It's really easy once you get the hang of it. https://brd(dot)com

Perhaps you should've read up on it, its volatility and regulation before blindly putting money into it? Not exactly a smart approach and then you get made because of your own ignorance? Lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws