over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
I had to search far and wide to find someone to show me how to use BTC. Found a young guy in the gym who is smart.
It turned out to be a fucking disaster! Fuck Bitcoin! So fucking complicated! I put $*** in and it changed it to $25 less right off...WTF!
Then it said I have A NINE DAY HOLD on my funds! My goddamn money is sitting out in limbo and I don't know how to use it or what to do!
Anyone who said ever this is easy is fucked! This supposed great way to send money...and it hold my funds for NINE DAYS?!?!?!
What the hell kind of bullshit is that?

Last edited:
Just think how you'll feel if it's worth $850 in nine days! There are a couple sponsors that only accept BC and I switched due to not wanting to go that route.

The first couple transactions are a learning experience.......after that it's cake bro. You'll be glad you made the switch once you get used to it, especially when you see sponsors giving discounts for paying with BTC :)

It is crap in so many ways but you had me worried then thinking it had just crashed again. I see it's holding still. Your story is nothing though. If you think that is bad wait and see :eek::D I once had $5000 BTC and I went to holiday for 2 weeks and when I got back it was at $3000 :eek::D Honestly in 9 days your $936 could be worth $600 or $1200 or anything in between but it's impossible to know but it's very viotile. I remember when first getting into it and it took me ages to set up an account because the company was so slow and BTC went up a massive amount (I think 40%) during my wait to verify my account and deposit funds. If you just want to pay for something just use the cash app.

Guys thanks for your replies. I do know that Bitcoin is like stocks and that's another thing that has me pissed off and worried. Unless of course it goes up in the nine days LOL. I'm not tech savvy, I had this kid show me and it went bad and now he's gone home. Hopefully after it matures he can come back and finish it up. I need to know why there was such a long hold, is it the amount?

These sources who are only using Bitcoin, it's ridiculous. It was almost impossible for me to find someone who knew how to use it and obviously he didn't know very well! A piss-poor way to do business definitely limits the options of the clients JMHO

Literally last thing in the world I ever want to use. Nearly used it once and could feel myself losing the money and not being able to get it back. Totally chickened out. I'm glad the ones who like you to use it offer a discount because you're probably gonna lose that much in the end, anyway lol

Took me a bit to figure it out but IMO much better than MG or WU. It's always one thing or another with wire transfers.

Yeah, I definitely don't miss the awkward conversations about why I was sending money to China, lol.

I always went with 'room mate from college' or 'foreign exchange student who stayed with my family'

I've been blacklisted with WU and MG, so Bitcoin is the way forward

You can use cash app to purchase bitcoin which is available right away

Transfer it to a secure wallet, and use it from there

Takes like 5 mins total and way more secure than other ways.

I always went with 'room mate from college' or 'foreign exchange student who stayed with my family'

I've been blacklisted with WU and MG, so Bitcoin is the way forward
Dude......I used to use the "roommate from college" line too..!! Best I could come up with on the spot, lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws